PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Varsity looking for game OCT. 2,3,4

footballguru
09-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Looking for game on Oct. 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

footballguru
09-23-2008, 02:06 PM
any help is appreciated

Old Green
09-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Cuero's open that weekend.:thumbsup:

44INAROW
09-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Cuero's open that weekend.:thumbsup:

the phone # is 361-275-3511 ;)

Pudlugger
09-23-2008, 06:00 PM
What about Needville? I heard they are open Oct 3.

LHS 2SONS
09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Needville does not want to play, they want to have an open date before their district starts

IHStangFan
09-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by LHS 2SONS
Needville does not want to play, they want to have an open date before their district starts :(

44INAROW
09-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Wonder if they contacted Cuero yet? That would be a good game - see how things have changed since the scrimmage. ;)

Pudlugger
09-24-2008, 07:59 AM
So who is looking? Is this coming from the LGISD Superintendent or just some fans? In other words is this for real?

I hope so because I think not having 5 games before district 25 3A hurts our chances in this very competitive district. One game represents 5% of a hs player's varsity career assuming he makes varsity in his junior year. For a young team improvement is greatest in the first few games in the early season.

It represents a lot of experience gained.

teetle
09-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Needville needs to have an open before their district starts. They are looking at finishing last. No speed and running the same old crap that they have been runnng for years. They lost all fo their good coaches , other than Valentine. Good luck Bluejays.

kingoftheranch
09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Needville needs to have an open before their district starts. They are looking at finishing last. No speed and running the same old crap that they have been runnng for years. They lost all fo their good coaches , other than Valentine. Good luck Bluejays.

teetle shut up, your the stupidest person on here. you dont know anything about needville or its coaches. and the same old crap? they have only had that offense for 4 years now and the defense this year is totally new. so i would advise you to know what your talking about before you say something that makes you look any more stupid than what you already are. thanks

Pudlugger
09-24-2008, 05:09 PM
So you're saying Needville is ascared of the Leps teetle?

:D

Matthew328
09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Ferris (12-3A) is open it would be a long trip but maybe a Sat neutral site???

I am sure someone in Houston or SE Texas might be open?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
So you're saying Needville is ascared of the Leps teetle?

:D

This would be a good game, La grange vs Needville or even better Cuero vs La Grange. Needville is not scared of La Grange, maybe just in teetles mind.:D

Pudlugger
09-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I wish Needville would reconsider. This would be a good game for both teams.

hookandladder
09-25-2008, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
This would be a good game, La grange vs Needville or even better Cuero vs La Grange. Needville is not scared of La Grange, maybe just in teetles mind.:D

I would agree that Cuero would be a good game for us however after seeing what Columbus did to Needville I do not think Needville would help us much. We need to play a quailty team 3A or 4A, Needville is not that this year.Next year who knows. We need a good evenly matched game to get better, our starters on offense are playing 2 to 3 quarters a game that will hurt you down the road in District.

teetle
09-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Yes, The Jays are scared of the Leps. Kingoftheranch you look like you know stupidity when you see it. You look at it in the mirror every morning. Go Tigers

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I would agree that Cuero would be a good game for us however after seeing what Columbus did to Needville. Needville is not that this year.Next We need a good evenly matched game to get better,

Columbus is better than people give them credit. Needville is also better then people think. Cuero would hand a lose to La grange, Needville might surpise you if you take them lightly.

Pudlugger
09-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Hope the Leps schedule a tough opponent for this week. They play Bellville the week following and will need to be hardened.

hookandladder
09-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Columbus is better than people give them credit. Needville is also better then people think. Cuero would hand a lose to La grange, Needville might surpise you if you take them lightly.

We are fixing to find out how right or wrong you are at predicting who has a good or weak team . Also seems like most on this board thinks Bellville is the cream of the District, I am not convince as time will tell the truth. My pick in District in no particular order Giddings,Bellville and La Grange.

Pudlugger
09-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
We are fixing to find out how right or wrong you are at predicting who has a good or weak team . Also seems like most on this board thinks Bellville is the cream of the District, I am not convince as time will tell the truth. My pick in District in no particular order Giddings,Bellville and La Grange.

:ditto: :2thumbsup

kingoftheranch
09-27-2008, 11:44 AM
teetle, i live in a log cabin with no mirrors :) and your whole team in sealy just walked out the door when downey got kicked off. yall had to have the ref give yalll a pass interference call in the endzone last year in sealy when yall played needville just to win. after needville spotted 21 points to yall in the 1st quarter on fumbles the score was 28-10 that was going to be a route imo if needvilles sophmores hold on to the ball.