sinton66
09-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
moderators.

:D

:taunt: :crazy: :hand:

Trashman
09-22-2008, 10:10 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/19/alrightmeowli128504250661508750.jpg

sinton66
09-23-2008, 08:37 AM
moderators.

All of our moderators are female, so does that mean.......???:D

Phil C
09-23-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
All of our moderators are female, so does that mean.......???:D

:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
09-23-2008, 09:55 AM
moderators.

We hate you too!

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I hate tree hugging hill billy global warming liberal idiots....

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan

You should put that in the polar bear thread and see if any of
those hill billy global warming liberal idiots respond.:thinking:

Keith7
09-23-2008, 06:17 PM

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think you will find that the people opposing global warming are the "hill billys" who can't give up their gas guzzling ford pick up truck, that they only use for transportation and not use the bed or the hauling capabilities.

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I hate to burst your bubble, but I think you will find that the people opposing global warming are the "hill billys" who can't give up their gas guzzling ford pick up truck, that they only use for transportation and not use the bed or the hauling capabilities. And the people proposing it are the same ones that propose the big bang and evolution theories. Gimme a break.

All these so called scientists are morons.

Keith7
09-23-2008, 06:34 PM
And the people proposing it are the same ones that propose the big bang and evolution theories. Gimme a break.

All these so called scientists are morons.

seriously? you don't believe in evolution? wow.. You are not worth my time

BreckTxLonghorn
09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
seriously? you don't believe in evolution? wow.. You are not worth my time

What's wrong with believing in faith?

I'm not putting down evolution in any way, but don't people who believe in faith have their right to believe that?

Keith7
09-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
What's wrong with believing in faith?

I'm not putting down evolution in any way, but don't people who believe in faith have their right to believe that?

No thats fine.. My point is that there is no way I could ever convince someone who ignores scientific evidence to that great of an extent, so it is not worth my time.

BreckTxLonghorn
09-23-2008, 06:46 PM
No thats fine.. My point is that there is no way I could ever convince someone who ignores scientific evidence to that great of an extent, so it is not worth my time.

I see your point, though I would like to think there are still people out there with no belief in Big Bang/Evolution, but still understand the possibility/actuality of global warming, gas consumption, eco effects, etc. Actually, I know there are at least a few:).

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 08:17 PM
seriously? you don't believe in evolution? wow.. You are not worth my time You want me to believe I came from some blob in water and turned into a mammal, then ape.... then human?

Ha... well.... this guy might be dumber than I thought. Wow.

I have 0 belief in any of this crap proposed by these moronic scientists.

Yea, our globe may have increased in temp over the last 2 million years by a few degrees......

Prove it to me that because a few people in the US trade in their vehicles for more "eco friendly" ones, that will have ANY effect on our global temp at all. Give me just 1 piece of evidence that says that will change anything.

The way I look at it..... things are goign to happen no matter what us humans want.

I believe in certain things you do not apparently and when it's time, it's time.

The way I look at, If I'm a Christian and there really is no God, then I have lost nothing.

If you don't belive in God, and there really is one, then you have lost everything.

JMO.....

I need no further discussion.... and I am by no means trying to turn this into a religious thread.