PDA

View Full Version : The difference is.....

Ranger Mom
09-22-2008, 06:09 PM
I have noticed that most everyone who "talks smack" says it's all in fun. But I see a distinct difference in some of the smack talking threads.

On most, you can just tell it's all tongue-in-cheek, stir the pot, good natured posts....and on a few, you can feel the animosity dripping off of every word!!

Which one are YOU???

:D

Rocket
09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have noticed that most everyone who "talks smack" says it's all in fun. But I see a distinct difference in some of the smack talking threads.

On most, you can just tell it's all tongue-in-cheek, stir the pot, good natured posts....and on a few, you can feel the animosity dripping off of every word!!

Which one are YOU???

It all depends....

Txbroadcaster
09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I dont talk smack..I simply speak the truth..some just can't handle

Emerson1
Ranger Mom, you know I am the most serious person here

LH Panther Mom
Most of the time, it's all in fun for me. However, there was that ONE time that I didn't have anyone from the other team to talk to and I had to drag out the heavy artillery. :devil:

:doh: :doh: And it just dawned on me, that there were no further "breaking news" updates on J.S. Jones and his dilemma last week. :devil:

DaHop72
09-22-2008, 06:14 PM

Which one are YOU???

:D Who are we playing?:devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Who are we playing?:devil: :devil:

I have never read a post of yours where I thought you were just downright mean!!

Now....PM's may be a different story!!

wimbo_pro
09-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Who are we playing?:devil: :devil:

Shut up DaHop.

Trashman
09-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Don't talk a lot of trash because i figure you need to know what your talking about........unless of course your talking real trash and them I am your man!!!!!!:D

LH Panther Mom
The way I see it is, that I know FOR A FACT our players and coaches at the very least read. Good-natured smack is fine for me! If it gets to the point I feel animosity, I try not to post.

Now after the game is over, if my opinion is that our team slacked off or had many unnecessary avoidable penalties, I have been known to address it in my post. As long as they are doing their best, I see absolutely NO point in belittling any player or team.

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I dont talk smack..I simply speak the truth..some just can't handle
Truth or opinion? :thinking:

espn1
09-22-2008, 06:22 PM
I dont talk smack..I simply speak the truth..some just can't handle :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Old Tiger
09-22-2008, 06:23 PM
always tongue in cheek

Txbroadcaster
09-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Truth or opinion? :thinking:

TRUTH

actually it depends on the topic on whether it is truth or opinion

pirate4state
09-22-2008, 06:28 PM
TRUTH

actually it depends on the topic on whether it is truth or opinion

it is truthfully your opinion :D

Txbroadcaster
09-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
it is truthfully your opinion :D

good way to put it..sometimes people take it as I am talking smack or trash, but I never have a real alliance or team in 3A so I usually just give my thoughts..people can take them for what they want

JR2004
09-22-2008, 06:30 PM
I always speak the truth...Everything I say on here is 100 percent based in fact!

pirate4state
09-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I always speak the truth...Everything I say on here is 100 percent based in fact! I always tell the truth, even when I'm lying! :cool:

Rocket
09-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I speak my version of the truth, stir the pot, pat some butt, and get pissed. I am a mutt. BUT, it's all in fun at the end of the day.

kepdawg
09-22-2008, 06:34 PM

Which one are YOU???

I'm both!

sinton66
09-22-2008, 06:37 PM
I always speak the truth...Everything I say on here is 100 percent based in fact!

I believe this guy. (except that part about him being a Redskins fan. No Texan is that silly.:D )

JR2004
09-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I believe this guy. (except that part about him being a Redskins fan. No Texan is that silly.:D )

WE WANT DALLAS! WE WANT DALLAS! WE WANT DALLAS! WE WANT DALLAS!

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 06:40 PM
It's just kinda starting to suck for me in the "smack" area cuz I'm starting to like too many people here :( . I just gotta snap outta it I guess. Hate being the nice guy :doh: .

Come to think of it......I haven't gotten anything smarta$$ from RM in forever. Gawd, now I'm depressing myself :bigcry:

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Come to think of it......I haven't gotten anything smarta$$ from RM in forever. Gawd, now I'm depressing myself :bigcry:
And you should be, what with that butt-kicking ya'll took this past Friday. :stirpot: :1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
It's just kinda starting to suck for me in the "smack" area cuz I'm starting to like too many people here :( . I just gotta snap outta it I guess. Hate being the nice guy :doh: .

Speaking of....why were you hiding from me Friday you big wuss!!!

JR2004
09-22-2008, 06:47 PM

Allow me to help you out of your rut. My alma mater currently has a 14 game losing streak. If only they had scheduled Brownwood in non-district that problem would've been solved!

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Allow me to help you out of your rut. My alma mater currently has a 14 game losing streak. If only they had scheduled Brownwood in non-district that problem would've been solved! :spitlol: :spitlol:

Rocket
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Allow me to help you out of your rut. My alma mater currently has a 14 game losing streak. If only they had scheduled Brownwood in non-district that problem would've been solved!

LOL I actually laughed at this. :D

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
LOL I actually laughed at this. :D

That's the problem....... I did too :clap:

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And you should be, what with that butt-kicking ya'll took this past Friday. :stirpot: :1popcorn:

Been meaning to ask ya......were they melted really bad? LOL!

And for everybody else......did yawl know they stopped making Jello Pudding Pops???? :(

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Speaking of....why were you hiding from me Friday you big wuss!!!

Wasn't hiding......everybody around me were like trees :eek:

BEAST
09-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Damn addict, why don't you just beg them to hammer you?

I would rather talk football than smack but in most cases Rocket twists my arm. That being said, I don't hammer on the players or coaches(try not to), but some yahoos really piss me off. That is when the gloves come off.

BEAST

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Been meaning to ask ya......were they melted really bad? LOL!

Hahaha! Yes, they were. They were still cold but just a pile of mush.

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Damn addict, why don't you just beg them to hammer you?

BEAST

I'm working on it ;) .

Bullaholic
09-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Full of junkyard dog, low-down mean, no-quarter, bad-mouthing, mean-spirited, dog-kicking, monkey-stomping, pure unadulterated hatred.....:D

solocam
09-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Come on Brownwood posters get with the program Yall Suck:p

Necks_Fan
09-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Every once in a while, I'll get serious and kinda mad... but until then.... It's just seeing how mad I can make somebody.

the only time I am ever serious is regarding the Necks.

OldNavy
09-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I read a lot, post seldom, but enjoy the funny posts a great deal.

Don't like the personal insults, belittling remarks or name calling,

unless directed toward someone from Liberty Hill, Brownwood, Snyder, or Celina.
That probably should be a rule, none of that allowed except when directed to anyone from....

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 09:07 PM
I like to utilize pictures when I can. These seemed kind of appropriate for some of what I have read the last few days. :doh:

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hitwithrock.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/smash.gif

I thought about using p4s's peeing monkeys, but I'll leave them for her. :devil:

bobcat1
09-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Mine are in fun except when I make an exception and want to make a Jackass out of someone who deserves it. Heck I guess that means sometimes I'm a jackass too. :D

garciap77
09-22-2008, 09:45 PM
I speak my version of the truth, stir the pot, pat some butt, and get pissed. I am a mutt. BUT, it's all in fun at the end of the day.

Crap... nevermind guys... Brownwood sucks.