PDA

View Full Version : Commerce at Quinlan Ford

PPHSfan
10-31-2002, 12:40 AM
OK...Although I admire Eye of the Tiger very much..and I know how great Commerce is...for personal reasons :D I will be pulling for Quinlan in this one. Do I have a Snowballs chance in Arizona of the Panthers winning this one? :p

Jacket2000
10-31-2002, 01:02 AM
Double P, I think that snowball has a much better chance than you do.
J2K

PPHSfan
10-31-2002, 01:42 AM
Well J2K which match-up would you rather see in round one? Commerce-Celina...Quinlan-Pilot Point...or the other way around? :D

Then ask yourself this. "If I were old PPHS..who would I be voting for?" eek!

old horns
10-31-2002, 07:00 AM
DOUBLE P, LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME. I
THINK THE PANTHERS HAVE A GOOD TEAM AND ALL. BUT
I BELEAVE THE TIGERS WILL WIN THO. I JUST THINK
THE TIGERS HAVE MORE WEAPONS THEN THE PANTHERS THINK WE HAVE. THEY SAY ALL THEY GOT TO DO IS STOP HINES AND IT IS OVER. WELL I HOPE THEY KEEP THINKING THAT,IF THEY DO IT WILL BE OVER FOR THEM. GOOD LUCK TO YALL FRIDAY NITE, WOULD LIKE TO SEE YALL IN THE PLAYOFFS TO.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbit'93
10-31-2002, 11:46 PM
To tell you the truth PP, I think Commerce will pull it out. I've had the chance to see them play several times over the past few years and they always seem to find a way to win. Even against my beloved Rabbits this year, with a few more ticks, they would have won. But they didn't wink hehe. I think it's true what they say

TIGERS never quit. GO COMMERCE

sprinklerman
11-01-2002, 11:57 AM
It does`nt matter, Phifer,Burrell or Hines can score from anywhere on the field. if they want to just focus on Hines thats fine! the other two can take up the slack. GO BIG C!

maestro
11-01-2002, 01:02 PM
Burrell graduated last year.

sprinklerman
11-01-2002, 02:43 PM
Yes Antoino Burrell did, But this is cousin Ryan Burrell.

eye of the tiger
11-01-2002, 07:34 PM
PPHSfan:
OK...Although I admire Eye of the Tiger very much..and I know how great Commerce is...for personal reasons :D I will be pulling for Quinlan in this one. Do I have a Snowballs chance in Arizona of the Panthers winning this one? :p ouch :rolleyes: Actually I understand what you are saying and I think I would feel the same way. I think the Tigers will win this one, but Quinlan Ford is fielding their best team in a while. I think it will be a good football game. Whoever plays best in the mud. But since Tigers never quit, I have to go with Commerce.