PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs. St Pious X

STAggie
09-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Happy FBB? It's not the Navasota game. :D

Necks_Fan
09-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Sealy should win, if they are as advertised..... but St. PIUS has a hell of a kicker.... know that.

Bull19
09-22-2008, 04:16 PM
is this some kind of fictional game being played in sealy this week???? i've never heard of St Pious X :confused: :confused:

Bull19
09-22-2008, 04:20 PM
maybe this is why sealy posters never start their own game threads. they have no idea who they are playing

STAggie
09-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
is this some kind of fictional game being played in sealy this week???? i've never heard of St Pious X :confused: :confused:

It is a private school by Baseball USA on Beltway 8 I believe. I was also told they have won a coupld TAPPS titles recently, but not sure if that is true.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-22-2008, 04:21 PM

You give them the chance and still get it wrong. St Pious X.
What is the record of St Pius? Scores?

Bull19
09-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
It is a private school by Baseball USA on Beltway 8 I believe. I was also told they have won a coupld TAPPS titles recently, but not sure if that is true. still haven't caught on yet???? figures.........

STAggie
09-22-2008, 04:22 PM
still haven't caught on yet???? figures.........

I am guessing maybe I spelled it wrong. OH NOES!!!! The internet is serious business.

JR2004
09-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
You give them the chance and still get it wrong. St Pious X.
What is the record of St Pius? Scores?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-22-2008, 04:23 PM
It is a private school by Baseball USA on Beltway 8 I believe. I was also told they have won a coupld TAPPS titles recently, but not sure if that is true.

You acually know nothing about this team?

Bull19
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
You acually know nothing about this team? if im not mistaken is the school loacted somewhere on the south/southwest side of town near a china community. little chinatown or something of that nature?

STAggie
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
You acually know nothing about this team?

I am going off what a friend of mine has told me. Sorry I don't know much about a private school in Houston. You guys are pathetic, this was done in jest and in a hurry as I am at work and instead of just talking about the game you want to attack people. Funny how all the insults come from your end.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Happy FBB? It's not the Navasota game. :D

He started a post with this? Its already of topic.

Bull19
I am going off what a friend of mine has told me. Sorry I don't know much about a private school in Houston. You guys are pathetic, this was done in jest and in a hurry as I am at work and instead of just talking about the game you want to attack people. Funny how all the insults come from your end. why dont you do some research rookie and you will find sealy posters have been known to dish it a little as well before you begin condemning other posters

Reds fan

St. Pius High School is located off of N. Shepherd Drive and W. Donovan just outside the 610 loop in Houston. Gary Kubiak graduated from St. Pius.

STAggie
09-22-2008, 04:29 PM
He started a post with this? Its already of topic.

Like I said in jest. But of course the personal attacks continue and you wonder why some people (not from Sealy) have picked up on your bashing of all things Sealy. You must have played for Bellville in the mid-90's.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-22-2008, 04:31 PM
if im not mistaken is the school loacted somewhere on the south/southwest side of town near a china community. little chinatown or something of that nature?

Strake Jesuit

Bull's-eye
09-22-2008, 05:19 PM
St. Pius defeated Westbury and lost to Columbia. Maybe one of the "Necks" can give you a scouting report. :)

Bull's-eye
09-22-2008, 05:26 PM
W.C.'s defense did a number on St. Pius, holding them to a total of 52 yards. Their punter was outstanding, averaging or 44 yds per punt. This should be an easy win for the Tigers, look for the defense to shut down the St. Pius offense.

zebrablue2
09-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Like I said in jest. But of course the personal attacks continue and you wonder why some people (not from Sealy) have picked up on your bashing of all things Sealy. You must have played for Bellville in the mid-90's.

FBB played before there were face masks. kinda explains why he is what he is---LOL :D

Bull19
09-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Strake Jesuit thats right. my bad. wrong private school. i guess fbb actually does know some things

rancher
09-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Should be another easy win for Sealy, St. Pius is way down after last year. They need to go out and recuit more.

Necks_Fan
09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
ST. Pius has an AWESOME kicker/punter..... He ounted the ball 70 yds in the air against us and was kicking off outta the back of the end zone. Sealy will not win the field position battle.

We beat them 16-7 and was by far our best game this season. Our defense is pretty good and held their O to less than 55 yds.

They have virtually no running game and a decent passing game. They have 2 VERY athletic WR's..... #2 and #4 maybe..?

But not much else.... avoid the big play with those 2.... and play good D and you should have no problem.

scotty
09-22-2008, 08:41 PM
I have been told that St. Pius X is very big. They lost to WC, beat Westbury, a team that beat Brenham. As of this morning they didn't have electricity after the storm. Does anyone know for sure, is their stadium located at their school or do they play at another location? I'll find out, but maybe someone out there knows.

rancher
09-22-2008, 09:10 PM
There stadium is next to the school. Just drive down North Shepard and you will see it. Yes power is still out in the area, dont know about their situation.

Bull19
09-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by rancher
There stadium is next to the school. Just drive down North Shepard and you will see it. Yes power is still out in the area, dont know about their situation. looks like sealy's toughest competitor is still Ike

STAggie
09-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan They have virtually no running game and a decent passing game. They have 2 VERY athletic WR's..... #2 and #4 maybe..?

But not much else.... avoid the big play with those 2.... and play good D and you should have no problem.

That does not bode well for us. Our CB's were out played last game by a much more athletic group from Royal. Looks like our safeties will be put to the test.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-22-2008, 09:59 PM
heard St Pius has not had a practice since Ike? Will they be able to practice soon?

buff4ever
09-22-2008, 11:50 PM
There sure seem to be a lot of bellville posters on this sealy thread. Yet no one has mentioned that this is yet another no body on sealy's schedule.

All you guys are dropping the ball on this one. Or did you all get warned or something.

I_DONT_CARE
09-23-2008, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
There sure seem to be a lot of bellville posters on this sealy thread. Yet no one has mentioned that this is yet another no body on sealy's schedule.

All you guys are dropping the ball on this one. Or did you all get warned or something.
YOU SHOULD READ AGAIN. :rolleyes:

HEMOTOXIC
09-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by rancher
Should be another easy win for Sealy, St. Pius is way down after last year. They need to go out and recuit more.

I don't think that they are way down considering that they beat a rather large 4A Westbury and were very competitive @ West Columbia.

R4Editor
09-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Sealy hasn't exactly been blowing people out of the water. It would have done them a world of good to play Rice. If they haven't healed up some of those injuries St. Pius could pose a slight threat to the Tigers.

Tigers by 10

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I also just remembered that they have a very athletic TE.....

We were comparing him to a NFL TE.

He is about 6' 4'' and runs in the 4.7 range prolly.

Good ball player. Anyway, avoid the big play and run the ball.... it's a formula for success against St pius.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Well St. Pius is a very good team. They are the two time defending state champs in TAAPS. They have a very big o line and a very athletic d line. Sealy should have the advantange in speed tho. If sealy plays their game, this one should fall for the tigers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
Well St. Pius is a very good team.

Would you say they are the best so far on sealys scedule?

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Would you say they are the best so far on sealys scedule? Hard to say with them not playing Rice, and they may be a bit better than second batpist...

BR is right in there. I think they're all about the same really. with different individual strenght's though of course.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Hard to say with them not playing Rice,

A sealy poster said might be a good thing we did not play Rice?
What will he say next week vs Navasota?

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 04:43 PM
A sealy poster said might be a good thing we did not play Rice?
What will he say next week vs Navasota? Who knows?

What if they beat Navasota?

Then what?

Rice may have been the best team on their schedule.... but they didn't get to play them.... so we will never know.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2008, 04:48 PM

Rice may have been the best team on their schedule....

Navasota is a whole differant level, then the scedule the tigers have played.

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Navasota is a whole differant level, then the scedule the tigers have played. Well, they weren't on their original schedule were they?

I forgot about that added game.

buff4ever
09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Hard to say with them not playing Rice, and they may be a bit better than second batpist...

BR is right in there. I think they're all about the same really. with different individual strenght's though of course.

So, what you are saying is that Sealy hasn't played anyone yet?

that is how I read what you wrote.:thinking:

Necks_Fan
09-23-2008, 09:27 PM
So, what you are saying is that Sealy hasn't played anyone yet?

that is how I read what you wrote.:thinking: No, I think they're all above average teams and under rated.

I'm not saying they are great teams, but definitlely not horrible.

I don't know where you came up with that. I was saying they are all about the same level of competition. I think Rice may have been a notch better than the others.

Gators17
09-23-2008, 11:09 PM
When does Sealy play Navasota? Location?

pirate4state
09-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Gators17
When does Sealy play Navasota? Location? I think they play IN Navasota on Oct 3rd.

JR2004
09-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think they play IN Navasota on Oct 3rd.

So is this where you'll be at on the 3rd? :)

pirate4state
09-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
So is this where you'll be at on the 3rd? :) NO! I'll be in Aransas Pass.

JR2004
09-24-2008, 12:44 AM
NO! I'll be in Aransas Pass.

That's IMPOSSIBLE because SINTON plays there that night don't they? :)

pirate4state
09-24-2008, 12:50 AM
That's IMPOSSIBLE because SINTON plays there that night don't they? :) Yes they do. It isn't IMPOSSIBLE. All I have to do is get in my car & drive.

Quit hijacking this thread! You'll upset the fine folks from Bellville!

JR2004
09-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Yes they do. It isn't IMPOSSIBLE. All I have to do is get in my car & drive.

Quit hijacking this thread! You'll upset the fine folks from Bellville!

NO! NO I WON'T UPSET THEM! Rita just leave me alone! You have it in for me! I just know it!

pirate4state
09-24-2008, 12:58 AM
NO! NO I WON'T UPSET THEM! Rita just leave me alone! You have it in for me! I just know it! :doh: oh jeez...

STXghstRDR
09-24-2008, 12:44 PM
The Sealy and St. Pius game has now been scheduled to be played at Tiger Stadium in Sealy, Texas.

Bull19
09-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by STXghstRDR
The Sealy and St. Pius game has now been scheduled to be played at Tiger Stadium in Sealy, Texas. thats a disappointment. St. P's field is top notch.

STAggie
09-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Awesome, I will be able to go. Sorry though that I am now going to miss the Bellville v. Royal Game.

Bull19
09-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Awesome, I will be able to go. Sorry though that I am now going to miss the Bellville v. Royal Game. i wouldnt be srry bout it. you are in for a better game now.

STAggie
09-24-2008, 01:58 PM
i wouldnt be srry bout it. you are in for a better game now.

I don't know. Royal has the potential to sneak up on some people, especially if the other teams goes in looking past them. But you are prolly right, I just hope we play a better game then last week.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2008, 01:59 PM
The Sealy and St. Pius game has now been scheduled to be played at Tiger Stadium in Sealy, Texas.

Why?

Bull19
09-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Why? most likely cause of power. just throwing it out there though

STAggie
09-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Why?

I am guessing they still don't have power.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2008, 02:01 PM
thats a disappointment. St. P's field is top notch.

Are you thinking about Stake Jesuit?

Bull19
09-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Are you thinking about Stake Jesuit? no

Bull19
09-24-2008, 02:11 PM
no i was being sarcastic fbb. Sealy's field is MUCH nicer.

scotty
09-24-2008, 04:03 PM
As of this morning, Wednesday, St. Pius had no power. They were promised that it would be hooked up by Thursday. However, they felt that would be cutting it short in case of not getting it done. So they decided to come to Sealy.

teetle
09-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Ask Huey who they are.

Bull's-eye
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Just came back from Sealy and heard some bad news about 2 of the Tiger's players. Seems like their star RB and a star defensive player have been kicked off the team. Don't know for how long, but they could possibly miss the Navasota game.

Bull19
09-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Just came back from Sealy and heard some bad news about 2 of the Tiger's players. Seems like their star RB and a star defensive player have been kicked off the team. Don't know for how long, but they could possibly miss the Navasota game. this IS the second time for the offensive player to be kicked off the team. truly a sad situation in tiger country

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 03:21 PM
this IS the second time for the offensive player to be kicked off the team. truly a sad situation in tiger country

Heard he quit, and walked off the practice field, and after the 2nd time the coaches had enought, and cleaned his locker out. Come District you watch the coaches will let him back.

Bull19
09-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Come District you watch the coaches will let him back. sadly enough you may be right fbb. i can remember years back when t.j. mills would pull player(s) outa jail so they could play friday night and then take them back. Hopefully Coach Mitchell has a little more pride and does not let the players back if they have broken teams rules, disrespected coaches, etc. esp. if they have already been given a second chance. hopefully everything gets straighten out for the good in sealy. imo i believe everybody deserves a second chance, but not always a third, fourth, etc. sometimes you just have to draw the line and set an example

Bull's-eye
09-25-2008, 03:32 PM
I had stopped at the Whataburger on I10 and heard some of the kids talking about this situation.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I had stopped at the Whataburger on I10 and heard some of the kids talking about this situation.

What did you eat?

STAggie
09-25-2008, 03:45 PM
He is gone and it might be for the good of the whole team. We have two capable replacements and his ego didn't help the team chemistry. I don't think Mitchell will let him back unless the player does some serious pt for this. The situation is not good at all, and from what I have heard of how the player acted the coaches did the right thing. Oh, and that thing about Mill's, the arrest was something bogus and the kid had no one else to call. If you ask me Mills did what a good coach should. Anyway, hopefully things will get straightened out for the team. They are a great group of kids minus a few, just like every team has.

JR2004
09-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Heard he quit, and walked off the practice field, and after the 2nd time the coaches had enought, and cleaned his locker out. Come District you watch the coaches will let him back.

Closing in on 3k worth of the same stuff. Keep it going! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
He is gone and it might be for the good of the whole team. We have two capable replacements and his ego didn't help the team chemistry. I don't think Mitchell will let him back unless the player does some serious pt for this. The situation is not good at all, and from what I have heard of how the player acted the coaches did the right thing. They are a great group of kids minus a few, just like every team has.

There were 2 starters the RB and?

JR2004
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
They are a great group of kids minus a few, just like every team has.

No only Sealy has a bad apple or two on their roster. Every other team in the state is filled with pious young men who save kittens from trees. I thought y'all folks from Sealy knew this by now.

Bull19
09-25-2008, 03:53 PM
No only Sealy has a bad apple or two on their roster. Every other team in the state is filled with pious young men who save kittens from trees. I thought y'all folks from Sealy knew this by now. just over 4,000 worthless posts. congrats

STAggie
09-25-2008, 03:56 PM
There were 2 starters the RB and?

Not sure but it could be the starting defensive end, which is also his brother. From what I heard they got into it which led to the whole altercation between the running back and the coaches. The sad thing is from what a couple of the guys on the team tell me the reason he was getting into it was because he was standing up for one of the younger players. What a sad series of events.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 03:57 PM
No only Sealy has a bad apple or two on their roster. Every other team in the state is filled with pious young men who save kittens from trees. I thought y'all folks from Sealy knew this by now.

Another worthless post!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 04:02 PM
He is gone and it might be for the good of the whole team.

I don't think Mitchell will let him back

We will see if he will be able to keep from putting him back on the team. If he does then everyone on the team could do the same an not worrie about not playing?

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Are we talking abour Downey?

Man, this would suck for them if they didn't hav him. You might as well wipe them off the radar.

I know this is what FBB was wishing for. Now when Bellville wins.... they can say I told ya so.

Bull19
09-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Are we talking abour Downey?

Man, this would suck for them if they didn't hav him. You might as well wipe them off the radar.

I know this is what FBB was wishing for. Now when Bellville wins.... they can say I told ya so. grow up. nobody wishes for things like this. and im not a bellvile football player, but if i were i would like to play sealy with downey running the ball. i'd like to play the team at full strength without the room for excuses to be thrown around. just my 2 cents

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 04:38 PM
grow up. nobody wishes for things like this. and im not a bellvile football player, but if i were i would like to play sealy with downey running the ball. i'd like to play the team at full strength without the room for excuses to be thrown around. just my 2 cents So........... does that mean Downey and a star DE got kicked off the team?

Sealy isn't the same without him toting the rock.

Example..... Columbia without Flannel.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Are we talking abour
I know this is what FBB was wishing for. Now when Bellville wins.... they can say I told ya so.

You need to go away! This is something that happened in sealy, not something I rubbed a bottle and made a wish. You are ignorant. Lets see if I can rub a bottle and make you go away!

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 04:59 PM
You need to go away! This is something that happened in sealy, not something I rubbed a bottle and made a wish. You are ignorant. Lets see if I can rub a bottle and make you go away! Good one man..... that was so funny I almost laughed. :clap:

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-25-2008, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Necks_Fan
[B]So........... does that mean Downey and a star DE got kicked off the team?

NO, the de is not kicked off the team, the second player was a fullback who saw little playing time

Bull's-eye
09-25-2008, 05:20 PM
What did you eat?

What else.....a Whataburger with cheese & mayo. :)

I'm sure nobody wants to hear this happening at any school. Coach Mitchell has things under control and will do what's best for the Tigers, even if that means getting rid of a few players.

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Necks_Fan
[B]So........... does that mean Downey and a star DE got kicked off the team?

NO, the de is not kicked off the team, the second player was a fullback who saw little playing time So Downey is gone. That hurts big time.......

= Bellville losing Nunn..... same effect except the dropoff isn't to Runnels... it's someone with WAY less talent.

pirate4state
09-25-2008, 05:32 PM
You need to go away! This is something that happened in sealy, not something I rubbed a bottle and made a wish. You are ignorant. Lets see if I can rub a bottle and make you go away! .

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 07:19 PM
. :confused:

Bull19
09-25-2008, 07:20 PM
So Downey is gone. That hurts big time.......

= Bellville losing Nunn..... same effect except the dropoff isn't to Runnels... it's someone with WAY less talent. if bellville were to lose nunn it would hurt the team, but not as bad as sealy losing downey. in the past few games the carries have been really spread out between nunn, runnells, houston, and a couple others. bellville's running game is no way a one man show

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 07:21 PM
if bellville were to lose nunn it would hurt the team, but not as bad as sealy losing downey. in the past few games the carries have been really spread out between nunn, runnells, houston, and a couple others. bellville's running game is no way a one man show Point is, Sealy isn't the same team without him. I hope, for the sake of the team, he allows him to come back.

JR2004
09-25-2008, 08:00 PM

:)

HEMOTOXIC
09-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow!! I hope the news about Downey and the other kid is not true. I must say, we all make mistakes, and young gifted athletes are no exception. Of course, I'm not going to uphold the coaches nor players because I have no idea what is going on, other than what I have read on here.. Which, was only that Downey and another player had been kicked off the team. Dispite what has happened, I wish everyone in Sealy the best. And, if possible, the coaching staff, players, and parents should try to work out something. For so many youths, what they accomplish or fail to accomplish while in high school will have an effect on them for the rest of their lives.

Once again, good luck to Sealy and their fine program.

STAggie
09-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Hate to tell you guys this but Downey was not our team. Also, we have two very capable backs who have gotten more than adequate playing time the first 3 games. In fact Downey barely touched the ball against Hempsted. We will be alright.

Necks_Fan
09-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Hate to tell you guys this but Downey was not our team. Also, we have two very capable backs who have gotten more than adequate playing time the first 3 games. In fact Downey barely touched the ball against Hempsted. We will be alright. Let's put it this way. Downey was what got ya'll over the hump. It definitely doesn't help if that's what you're wondering.

HEMOTOXIC
09-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Hate to tell you guys this but Downey was not our team. Also, we have two very capable backs who have gotten more than adequate playing time the first 3 games. In fact Downey barely touched the ball against Hempsted. We will be alright.

Hopefully that is the case. From what I saw against Royal, he was the biggest factor on offense...Against Hempstead, he probably didn't have to touch the ball in order for the Tigers to get the victory. But, you know your team better than I do. Hopefully, they can pull together before traveling to Navasota...then Giddings....etc....

STAggie
09-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Let's put it this way. Downey was what got ya'll over the hump. It definitely doesn't help if that's what you're wondering.

There is no question he is a great talent and he was our best back. But, discounting us for the rest of the season because of one player is a bit premature. We will see what happens. Hell, maybe we will just run the spread and air it out. That is what I would like to see.

HEMOTOXIC
09-25-2008, 11:02 PM
There is no question he is a great talent and he was our best back. But, discounting us for the rest of the season because of one player is a bit premature. We will see what happens. Hell, maybe we will just run the spread and air it out. That is what I would like to see.

I agree. No reason at all for anyone to think that Sealy's season is over. Football is a team sport. And, Sealy has the athletes that can step in.

zebrablue2
09-26-2008, 12:21 AM

I agree, you will be just fine, but losing downey stings. a lot of speed gone, but I give props to the coach. he knows how to take care of this, and will do it right.

BOCEPHUS
09-26-2008, 03:55 AM
i bet he's back before district, checked..., they will let him back on. everybody willl kiss and make up, AS USUAL!
ALL YAW RUN UR MOUTH, BUT WAIT AND SEE, KEEP HIS LOCKER WHERE IT IS, HE BE BACK!

scotty
09-26-2008, 02:35 PM
I hope Mitchell sticks to his decision. I believe that the kid is a great running back, but doing the right thing surpasses winning every time. There are several other kids who played a big role in the team's success last year who are no longer on the team, and it isn't because they have graduated. Sealy will be less talented without them, but I've always been told there is no "I" in team and maybe the Tigers will be a better without them. However, I also believe that what would be best for the suspended players is for them to be on the team... it is much more important to them that to the team. But it has to be on Mitchell and his staff's terms. I have been around football in this area many years and I would like to know what player or players it was that TJ Mills got out of jail so they could play on Fridays.

Bull's-eye
09-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by scotty
I have been around football in this area many years and I would like to know what player or players it was that TJ Mills got out of jail so they could play on Fridays.

A friend of mine said it was a running back named Fred Smith.

buff4ever
09-26-2008, 03:21 PM
A friend of mine said it was a running back named Fred Smith.

That is a fact jack, fred had an ankle bracelet on under his sucks during games. Don't know how I would know that?

scotty
09-26-2008, 05:20 PM
A friend of mine told me, and a friend of his told him, and it was a friend who told that friend. I saw Fred Smith before and after every game he played for Sealy High School and he never wore an ankle monitor!!! Isn’t there enough stuff that has taken place across the Mill Creek, even this year, to keep your minds occupied?

scrub c
09-26-2008, 07:15 PM
HEMOTOXIC,

that is one mean looking snake...

HEMOTOXIC
09-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
HEMOTOXIC,

that is one mean looking snake...

Thanks...it is...I found it on google.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Score?

HEMOTOXIC
09-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Score?

Check out Week 4 scores at the top of page 1.

St. Pius wins 14-7

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 12:09 AM
Score? I heard St. Pius won 14-7.... not positive.

navscanmaster
09-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Thats what we heard too. Kinda takes the shine off next week's matchup.

HEMOTOXIC
09-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Thats what we heard too. Kinda takes the shine off next week's matchup.

Yes, it really does.:(

Necks_Fan
09-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Thats what we heard too. Kinda takes the shine off next week's matchup. I knew downey getting kicked off hurt.

Apparently more than some thought. Still shoulda won though.

Bull's-eye
09-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Sealy only had 33 yards rushing on 25 attempts. They did manage 87 yards passing for a whopping 120 yds of total offense. Sealy's defense was just as tough, limiting St. Pius to 110 total yards. A 63 yard TD punt return was the difference in this game.

RedStorm
09-27-2008, 12:36 AM
hahaha. Sealy was good at linemen challenges but i guess that doesnt translate into wins ;)

Bull's-eye
09-27-2008, 12:47 AM
I hope the so called experts finally take notice that Sealy is not worthy of those high rankings. After watching their scrimmage, I knew they weren't that good. I posted that their offense would struggle and most of their big plays came from broken plays or Downey cutting off the play and going back against the grain. I also reported that their defense was very fast to the ball and this would be their strength.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-27-2008, 12:59 AM
I was told Sealy vs Navasota would be DQ game of the week, Just saw on FSN that it will be someone else?

striker
09-27-2008, 01:07 AM
It wasn't a sure thing the Navasota v. Sealy game would be the DQ Game of the Week. FSN told us they would try to make it down for our game since their current DQ game is a Thursday game. They have yet to contact us and give us any additional information.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by striker
It wasn't a sure thing the Navasota v. Sealy game would be the DQ Game of the Week. FSN told us they would try to make it down for our game since their current DQ game is a Thursday game. They have yet to contact us and give us any additional information.

Hope FSN makes this one I would like to see the Highligths!

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by striker
I like your sig! :)

Tiger Turtle
09-27-2008, 05:46 PM
St. Pius had an 87 yard drive on the first possession and was stymied by turnovers and Sealy's defense for the rest of the game. Their second score came on a punt return in the second quarter. SP's huge size advantage allowed them to dominate the LOS against Sealy's OL and you could tell that Sealy had lost a lot of confidence without Downey. Sealy's QB went 13/26 passing, but lots of those were flare routes behind the LOS that didn't gain much. He never had time to set up and look for an open receiver because SP put on a lot of pressure with corner blitzes and their DL. Sealy had 3 picks and a fumble recovery to keep it close.

STAggie
09-27-2008, 11:06 PM
All I can say is WOW! This was a horrible game for us offensively. It was like our OL forgot how to block. Also, once again dropped passes hindered us. Our defense kept it close and gave us a chance to win.

On a side note, St Pius is one of the most disrespectful teams I have ever seen play. After every play you could count no less than 3 players in one of our guys face talking smack. It was horrible. I was wondering if WC had the same problem in week 1?

RedStorm
09-27-2008, 11:16 PM
All I can say is WOW! This was a horrible game for us offensively. It was like our OL forgot how to block. Also, once again dropped passes hindered us. Our defense kept it close and gave us a chance to win.

On a side note, St Pius is one of the most disrespectful teams I have ever seen play. After every play you could count no less than 3 players in one of our guys face talking smack. It was horrible. I was wondering if WC had the same problem in week 1?

really? seriously? its a little bit sorry to rag on another team like that after they beat you

STAggie
09-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
really? seriously? its a little bit sorry to rag on another team like that after they beat you

I am not ragging them. I am making an observation and I would have said the same thing had we beaten them. That is the reason I asked if it was the same thing way in week 1 against West Columbia. I swear some of you dudes from Bellville need to chill out and worry bout your own team. Can't have a Sealy thread or post without some of you having something negative to say. Gets real old.

navscanmaster
09-27-2008, 11:27 PM
I am not ragging them. I am making an observation and I would have said the same thing had we beaten them. That is the reason I asked if it was the same thing way in week 1 against West Columbia. I swear some of you dudes from Bellville need to chill out and worry bout your own team. Can't have a Sealy thread or post without some of you having something negative to say. Gets real old.

You guys need to load up a foosball table on a flatbed pickup, drive down 36 to the halfway point, and just have it out with each other. Winner is declared the best team in Austin County without a doubt. Then drink a beer afterwards and talk smack about some teams other than yourselves.

seriously, it might work!

STAggie
09-27-2008, 11:29 PM
You guys need to load up a foosball table on a flatbed pickup, drive down 36 to the halfway point, and just have it out with each other. Winner is declared the best team in Austin County without a doubt. Then drink a beer afterwards and talk smack about some teams other than yourselves.

seriously, it might work!

The problem with that is even if we were to win, they would find some one to turn it into a victory for them.

navscanmaster
09-27-2008, 11:33 PM
The problem with that is even if we were to win, they would find some one to turn it into a victory for them.

"the shoulder grade was uneven, so the foosball table was slanted downhill toward our goal. Not fair!!!":D :nerd:

STAggie
09-27-2008, 11:34 PM
"the shoulder grade was uneven, so the foosball table was slanted downhill toward our goal. Not fair!!!":D :nerd:

EXACTLY!!!!!:D

bvillebrahma010
09-28-2008, 02:23 AM
seeing as in how sealy makes some lame excuse year after year for the past 7 years that they have lost to the bulls... the only thing they ever have to say are excuses and something about their erick dickerson state titles... lame!! we will bring up al of our state volleball championships now... im sure well still get excuses from the seal ppl... sore losers! face it, halloween night will be scary ugly for u sealy ppl!! :)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-28-2008, 03:37 AM

On a side note, St Pius is one of the most disrespectful teams I have ever seen play. After every play you could count no less than 3 players in one of our guys face talking smack.

Sealy did the same last year, Bellville was up 35-7 in the 4th Q and the tigers were the ones doing the smack talk!

STAggie
09-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Sealy did the same last year, Bellville was up 35-7 in the 4th Q and the tigers were the ones doing the smack talk!

OK, then they were being disrespectful. The kids from St Pius did it all game starting with their running on to our field standing on the SHS and taunting our players as they ran down the sideline. Also, not once have I made an excuse. Once again proving that most Bellville people don't actually read my posts but just come up with a negative reply. As to our Eric Dickerson state titles I will show you that one trophy, but if I really want to impress you I will show you the four from the mid-90's.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-28-2008, 12:09 PM
As to our Eric Dickerson state titles I will show you that one trophy, but if I really want to impress you I will show you the four from the mid-90's.
No doubt. that was a great accomplishment, but that was 10 years ago, update a state championship every few years like the Bellville V-ball team (9 championships) does. It gets old hearing sealy fans, say after Bellville has beat them(7 years in a row) "But we have 5 state rings. What does that have to do with now?

I_DONT_CARE
09-28-2008, 12:18 PM
No doubt. that was a great accomplishment, but that was 10 years ago, update a state championship every few years like the Bellville V-ball team (9 championships) does. It gets old hearing sealy fans, say after Bellville has beat them(7 years in a row) "But we have 5 state rings. What does that have to do with now?
CALL ME CLUELESS BUT WHAT DOES GIRLS VOLLEYBALL HAVE TO DO WITH FOOTBALL GAMES/WINS/CHAMPIONSHIPS? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STAggie
09-28-2008, 02:08 PM

The only reason I brought that up was because of the post above your's about the state championships. Also, you like to talk about 7 years in a row but before that how many did we win in a row?

scotty
09-28-2008, 04:44 PM
If you have a winning run, enjoy it, be proud of it, support the ones responsible for it and hope you are good and lucky enough to cash in a state crown. Because if where you are, is like just about everywhere else, it won’t last forever. Just look at Sealy, Columbus, A&M Consolidated, Schulenburg, Odessa Permian, Judson and so many others, they’ve had their great years but followed by lean years. Katy may be running into something similar.

zebrablue2
09-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
CALL ME CLUELESS BUT WHAT DOES GIRLS VOLLEYBALL HAVE TO DO WITH FOOTBALL GAMES/WINS/CHAMPIONSHIPS? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK Mr. I_Dont_Care- I will take your advice and say-- you are clueless.:rolleyes: LOL....

Necks_Fan
09-28-2008, 10:46 PM
I agree with the Sealy guy and IDC.... Lol. However weird that may be.

Seriously, What does V-Ball have to do with anything? Nobody cares. :hand:

And, St. Pius talekd about as much trash to us as any regular team we faced.... Only dfference is, we won.... so they didn't have much room to talk.

bvillebrahma010
09-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE

I Dont Care , dude, its not about girls volleyball, its about tradition! use the vague head of yours... :) smile

STXghstRDR
09-29-2008, 12:03 PM

Well has bellville ever won state in football? Maybe you'll have to depend on a few volleyball players to join the team :clap:

teetle
09-29-2008, 01:31 PM
We won state championships. That is something to be proud of. But that is in that past. We got a problem. We are lucky that we didn't have to play 2a Rice. We would have gotten our a$$$ kicked. Now we lose to St. P. We have turmoil on the team. Something has to be said about the coaching staff. At this rate we may not win another game. Columbus is likely to kick our a## too. Well we will be in good company with Needville.

Bull19
09-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by teetle
We won state championships. That is something to be proud of. But that is in that past. We got a problem. We are lucky that we didn't have to play 2a Rice. We would have gotten our a$$$ kicked. Now we lose to St. P. We have turmoil on the team. Something has to be said about the coaching staff. At this rate we may not win another game. Columbus is likely to kick our a## too. Well we will be in good company with Needville.
i expect sealy to win a couple more, but you can be sure the playoff race in district will be a flat out dog fight.

JR2004
09-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Well has bellville ever won state in football? Maybe you'll have to depend on a few volleyball players to join the team :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

buff4life
09-29-2008, 04:33 PM
That is a fact jack, fred had an ankle bracelet on under his sucks during games. Don't know how I would know that?

maybe you were on the field one year when they beat the tar out of us??

Bull19
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
what happened when fred ran out of bounds? would it shock him?