PDA

View Full Version : Paris vs Liberty Eylau

catgut
09-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Finally Paris gets to play a 3A school. Paris is improving every week against some tough competition but whether it's enough for LE yet I'm not sure. Going out on a limb and pick it

Paris 24
LE 21

Phil C
09-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Everyone please note this is Paris, Texas that is located about 100 miles Northeast of Dallas and is close to Oklahoma. It is not to be confused with Paris, France where the Tour De France ends every year.

waterboy
09-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Duly noted there Phil. I've got some in-laws in Paris. I don't know that Paris has enough athletes to beat Liberty-Eylau. The Leopards definitely have some athletes, always have, always will. Good luck to the Wildcats, but I have to give the edge to the Leopards in this one.

Liberty-Eylau by 13

charlesrixey
09-22-2008, 04:58 PM
this will be a good one, and it will tell us a lot about both teams and potential playoff aspirations

i think LE has the talent, but can they get up for this game like they seem to be good at with Gilmer?

Txbroadcaster
09-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Duly noted there Phil. I've got some in-laws in Paris. I don't know that Paris has enough athletes to beat Liberty-Eylau. The Leopards definitely have some athletes, always have, always will. Good luck to the Wildcats, but I have to give the edge to the Leopards in this one.

Liberty-Eylau by 13

I see it the other way around..Paris ALWAYS has plenty of players...look at last year's team 4 D1 players...the problem is lack of execution

If LE wins it is because of better gameplan not players

catgut
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I see it the other way around..Paris ALWAYS has plenty of players...look at last year's team 4 D1 players...the problem is lack of execution

If LE wins it is because of better gameplan not players

We don't have the athletes we've had the past few years but the coach has turned around the attitudes although he had to dismiss a few players it's really paying off.

catgut
09-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Everyone please note this is Paris, Texas that is located about 100 miles Northeast of Dallas and is close to Oklahoma. It is not to be confused with Paris, France where the Tour De France ends every year.
But we do have the Tour de Paris every year and its grown to the point that its really great!