PDA

View Full Version : LH/Brownwood attendance?

Looking4number8
09-22-2008, 12:29 PM
With all the pages of this game both before and after it was played, I really hated to start another thread. Hopefully this one wont be as long.

I was just wondering if LH reported the attendance to the game. Both teams seemed to have a decent turnout

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 12:43 PM
I haven't heard, but will see if I can find out. :)

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 01:23 PM
I had totally forgotten about the "Brownwood Reunion" being that night. I'm sure that kept some of ours away but not sure how many really. I still think we had a pretty good crowd that made some purty good noise :cheerl: :thumbsup:

blowfish
09-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Along those same lines... Honestly how many Brownwood fans do you think will make the trip for the Wylie game. We were originally going to add to the visitors side starting today and be through by the Bwood game.

They decided to wait untill after the season instead.

The reason I am asking is if there really is going to be a huge turnout by Brownwood we may need to think about bringing in some bleachers for the Jr. High. Lask week against LaVega our Jr. High sat on the vistor side. It was homecoming but I could see a big turnout by us that night also.

Old Tiger
09-22-2008, 01:50 PM
I read somewhere it was near 15029 :D

From what I saw I would say about 3,200

pirate4state
09-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I read somewhere it was near 15029 :D

From what I saw I would say about 3,200

It was no where near what I thought it'd be like, but Bwood still brought a good size crowd.

Txbroadcaster
09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
I think 5 people were there

Sweetwater Red
09-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I had totally forgotten about the "Brownwood Reunion" being that night.

It was all over KTAB. I watched the parade for a few minutes.

BwdLion_80
09-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Along those same lines... Honestly how many Brownwood fans do you think will make the trip for the Wylie game. We were originally going to add to the visitors side starting today and be through by the Bwood game.

They decided to wait untill after the season instead.

The reason I am asking is if there really is going to be a huge turnout by Brownwood we may need to think about bringing in some bleachers for the Jr. High. Lask week against LaVega our Jr. High sat on the vistor side. It was homecoming but I could see a big turnout by us that night also.

I might be totally wrong, but I would bet that the stands on your visitor side will be plenty big enough. Like I have stated before, our "away" crowds are not near what they used to be. We did fill the visitor side at LH, but those stands are quite a bit smaller than Wylie's.