PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater VS Snyder

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Brownwood has kind of jumped in here and spoiled all the smack between Snyder and Sweetwater. Ya'll still DO hate each other, right? :confused:

Sweetwater Red
09-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Brownwood has kind of jumped in here and spoiled all the smack between Snyder and Sweetwater. Ya'll still DO hate each other, right? :confused:

It's still Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie. The other is just visiting
until next realignment when they're shipped out to a different
region.:thinking:

Oh and to answer your question...absolutely!:devil:

Looking4number8
09-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It's still Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie. The other is just visiting
until next realignment when they're shipped out to a different
region.:thinking:

Oh and to answer your question...absolutely!:devil:

Trying to get rid of us so soon... That hurts my poor little feelings.

I wish Sweetwater and Snyder played on our off weekend, that would be a fun game to go to!

DaHop72
09-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Brownwood has kind of jumped in here and spoiled all the smack between Snyder and Sweetwater. Ya'll still DO hate each other, right? :confused: Hate is such an unkind word.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
09-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
Trying to get rid of us so soon... That hurts my poor little feelings.

I wish Sweetwater and Snyder played on our off weekend, that would be a fun game to go to!

No not at all. Ya'lls posters will still be here. I have actually ALWAYS felt
bad for Brownwood. Given there geographic location they can
go to any of three different regions every realignment.

tigerchick_2013
09-22-2008, 12:46 PM

With a passion, Wylie included.
:D

Looking4number8
09-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Given there geographic location they can
go to any of three different regions every realignment.

True, Liberty Hill and Burnet is much closer to us than Sweetwater and Snyder... I think

garciap77
09-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013

Peace Out!

Sweetwater Red
09-22-2008, 12:58 PM
True, Liberty Hill and Burnet is much closer to us than Sweetwater and Snyder... I think

Sweetwater is 120 miles and Snyder 150+. :(

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 01:01 PM

I thought I told you to find another hobby and leave us alone. Join a pedicure club or something. Leave us alone. And take some Midol, it might help.:D

tigerchick_2013
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Peace Out!

Back 'atcha, GP77:D

tigerchick_2013
09-22-2008, 03:20 PM
I thought I told you to find another hobby and leave us alone. Join a pedicure club or something. Leave us alone. And take some Midol, it might help.:D

Man you've got some issues maybe you need to see a therapist or something. I'd offer you midol but at least my personality only changes once a month, what's your excuse, lol.

NB72 GET A LIFE, sounds like you really like bashing women, huh, like I said in the past block my post if you can't handle my comments!:cool:

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Man you've got some issues maybe you need to see a therapist or something. I'd offer you midol but at least my personality only changes once a month, what's your excuse, lol.

NB72 GET A LIFE, sounds like you really like bashing women, huh, like I said in the past block my post if you can't handle my comments!:cool:

Hey, I've got a life. It's pathetic, but I have one. HS football, golf, gin rummy if it's raining outside, and bashing women. As soon as I stop hearing these voices I'll be rid of my issues. You are stuck with your's. Now, leave me alone.:vrycnfsd: :taunt:

tigerchick_2013
09-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey, I've got a life. It's pathetic, but I have one. HS football, golf, gin rummy if it's raining outside, and bashing women. As soon as I stop hearing these voices I'll be rid of my issues. You are stuck with your's. Now, leave me alone.:vrycnfsd: :taunt:

Maybe get your meds changed or something to get rid of those issues ya got NB72, lol. Your right I'm stuck with mine and I'm okay with that, so all is good.

As for leave you alone, you got it buddy, but the same goes for you.:D :cool:

STANG RED
09-22-2008, 05:25 PM
I guess it's been too long since my SNYDER SUCKS thread, but it must have had 500 SNYDER SUCKS'S in it. I just figured it was still a given that SNYDER SUCKS, but I guess not so here goes.

SNYDER SUCKS SNYDER SUCKS SNYDER SUCKS SNYDER SUCKS

There ya go nobogey. You satisfied?:p :D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2008, 05:28 PM
It just doesn't seem right anymore, for some reason!

The "core" Sweetwater/Snyder posters all got to be friends!!

Now, I can't take anything any of y'all say seriously anymore!!:D

garciap77
09-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Maybe get your meds changed or something to get rid of those issues ya got NB72, lol. Your right I'm stuck with mine and I'm okay with that, so all is good.

As for leave you alone, you got it buddy, but the same goes for you.:D :cool:

Don't get a room!:D

garciap77
09-22-2008, 05:34 PM
To close of a game to call at this time! But, it will be close.

DaHop72
09-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I guess it's been too long since my SNYDER SUCKS thread, but it must have had 500 SNYDER SUCKS'S in it. I just figured it was still a given that SNYDER SUCKS, but I guess not so here goes.

There ya go nobogey. You satisfied?:p :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

kepdawg
09-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Do they actually play each other this year?

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 07:31 PM

There ya go nobogey. You satisfied?:p :D

Naw! It's just not the same. I could tell it was "all in fun":rolleyes: after I read the 14th SNYDER SUCKS. Ya'll used to really get after it and despise each other. Then Brownwood comes along and ya'll get sidetracked. I'm starting to believe that Snyder and Sweetwater fans all probably meet halfway, somewhere around Hermeleigh, about twice a week and cook hamburgers, and sing Cumbaya, and probably swap wives and who knows what other kind of weird stuff. Ya'll are like BFF now. Sick bastards.:rolleyes: :D

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Do they actually play each other this year?

Yeah, but they will probably agree ahead of time to have a 0-0 tie, with no OT, and then everyone just hold hands (players, coaches, fans, pets) and stand at mid field and have some fellowship then sing the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" or something. That way no one gets their feelings hurt and it's a "WIN--WIN" for everyone.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Yeah, but they will probably agree ahead of time to have a 0-0 tie, with no OT, and then everyone just hold hands (players, coaches, fans, pets) and stand at mid field and have some fellowship then sing the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" or something. That way no one gets their feelings hurt and it's a "WIN--WIN" for everyone.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You know that BM will be out in full force, that week! :devil:

Lion_Addict
09-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm starting to believe that Snyder and Sweetwater fans all probably meet halfway, somewhere around Hermeleigh, about twice a week and sing Cumbaya and probably swap wives and who knows what other kind of weird stuff. Ya'll are like BFF now. Sick bastards.:rolleyes: :D

LMAO!!!! That is great!!!

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You know that BM will be out in full force, that week! :devil:

Boy, idn't that something to look forward to. :doh: Especially if it happened to be the same week as "The Election". Remember, he made some pretty bold predictions about "wait till next November". Yep, can't wait for all that. I hear that Stang Red and BlackMagic get together for lunch several times a week now, and discuss different issues such as Big Oil, universal health-care, and things like that. I hear they are big buds now. BFF. I think Brownwood has just sucked the hate right out of them. Sad to see. They used to NOT get along so beaufifully.:( :(

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 09:21 PM

It will never change lol....ever.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 09:23 PM

Naw...I can't say Wylie. The people are way to friendly around there.

Sweetwater folks might me but it would be wrong to give em' a chance.:devil: :devil: :cool:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72 Naw!_ It's just not the same._ I could tell it was "all in fun":rolleyes: after I read the 14th SNYDER SUCKS._ Ya'll used to really get after it and despise each other._ Then Brownwood comes along and ya'll get sidetracked._ I'm starting to believe that Snyder and Sweetwater fans all probably meet halfway, somewhere around Hermeleigh, about twice a week and cook hamburgers, and sing Cumbaya, and probably swap wives and who knows what other kind of weird stuff._ Ya'll are like BFF now._ Sick bastards.:rolleyes: :D
That is a deff. hell no!The last time I went to Mudwater my cousin got in a fight haha, at sonic. A lot of trash over that way.:nerd: :doh:

Stangs325
09-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Hate is such an unkind word.:devil:

hate is not a strong enough word haha

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
hate is not a strong enough word haha

They say love is stronger than hate.:inlove: :inlove:

But no...

nobogey72
09-23-2008, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
They say love is stronger than hate.:inlove: :inlove:

But no...

Now we are getting somewhere. Got in a fight at Sonic? My wife got in a fight at Sonic one time. She beat the crap out of 4 waitresses that were on roller skates, and 1 man that tried to run off with her chili cheese dog during the original fight. The last thing she told him before she finished him off was--"Cain't stand rude behavior in a man,..... won't tolerate it!!!!!!!":inlove:

Looking4number8
09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
Dang NB72... you are killing me... do just sit on your porch all day thinking of funny crap to write on here. You just started this thread cause you were bored didnt you! I also bet you are a charter member of REACT! Got a big ole antena on your 72 Dodge and when your scanner tells you about a wreck, you jump in that old POS and go direct traffic (all the time making fun of the guy that went the wrong way down a one way street)

Anyways, keep it up my friend.. you are the most entertaining member on the board, always stirring the pot! Tell me what beer you drink and we will share a six pack at the Bwd/Wylie M&G!( I get 4, you get 2)

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 08:59 AM

Now that I've had a day to sleep on it....

It's not only the fact that Brownwood posters are here now.
There were alot of Mustang/Tiger supporters back in the day
that really liked to mix it up. Most of them hardly post anymore
for one reason or another. To tell the truth, lobbing the same
ol' volleys back and forth gets old.

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Stangs325
hate is not a strong enough word haha Okay, if you insist maybe there are some that post on here that we can hate on.

Black_Magic
09-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Boy, idn't that something to look forward to. :doh: Especially if it happened to be the same week as "The Election". Remember, he made some pretty bold predictions about "wait till next November". Yep, can't wait for all that. I hear that Stang Red and BlackMagic get together for lunch several times a week now, and discuss different issues such as Big Oil, universal health-care, and things like that. I hear they are big buds now. BFF. I think Brownwood has just sucked the hate right out of them. Sad to see. They used to NOT get along so beaufifully.:( :( Now thats not ture. I have not gotten on here even one time to Gloat about being Right. I could have had plenty to gloat about being right about political issues given that our good old economy has gone to pot. and that now the government is now having to bail out companies that the principle or concept of good old " unregulated capitalism" failed. But Im sure the reason this all happened is because of "GREED". You know, Greed, has just reicently shown up on Wall Street in the last year or so.:rolleyes: But since you brought it up I will be happy to say I told you so.... ;) unfortunatly we will all pay the price for the half of us who have supported people who belive in the wrong economic principles. On the other note. Sweetwater Snyder Rivalry never dies. it only gets cool at times. But with all the mouthing Bwood posters do, It kinda takes a back seat.

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I saw Bubba Joe and his worthless brothers at the homecoming game the other night. Bubba, did you get a chance to go back and look at game film to watch those "forced" turnovers. :devil: Especially the one before the half where the Clyde receiver faked the corner out of his jock and the QB overthrew the reciever and the defender was so far back in the end zone he intercepted it. :D :D

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Especially the one before the half where the Clyde receiver faked the corner out of his jock and the QB overthrew the reciever and the defender was so far back in the end zone he intercepted it. :D :D

I had a liitle better view considering it happened right in front of
me. The Clyde WR saw our tougher than nails FS closing in to
decleat him. Instead of wanting to catch the ball, he "hot potatoed"
the ball in the air and our other safety intercepted it.:thumbsup:

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:27 AM
the ball in the air and our other safety intercepted it.:thumbsup: I don't think he was going to "decleat" him from 10 yards away. :devil: :devil:

BwdLions
09-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
But with all the mouthing Bwood posters do, It kinda takes a back seat.

It all started as self defense Black_Magic. When you're cornered by a bunch of bullies, you have to fight back. :D

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:29 AM
the ball in the air and our other safety intercepted it.:thumbsup: :thinking: :thinking: You and Bubba Joe must have been sitting together. :D

:devil: :devil:

Black_Magic
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
It all started as self defense Black_Magic. When you're cornered by a bunch of bullies, you have to fight back. :D I think it started with Bwood posters. Not you but we all know who though.

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't think he was going to "decleat" him from 10 yards away. :devil: :devil:

Uh....uh....did I mention he has NFL caliber closing speed...:D

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Uh....uh....did I mention he has NFL caliber closing speed...:D Now you are starting to sound like Don Adams. :D

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Now you are starting to sound like Don Adams. :D

Okay you got me. The Clyde WR simply "missed it by that much".:doh:

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Okay you got me. The Clyde WR simply "missed it by that much".:doh: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

nobogey72
09-23-2008, 10:25 AM
WOW!! I can't believe this. I just got a PM from a Sweetwater poster that said that their only EASY game the rest of the year was Snyder. I don't mean to be stirring up trouble here but that was a pretty bold statement. I was just curious if Snyder posters knew that all the Sweetwater posters felt that strongly about having that much better team than Snyder. I think I remember the Sweetwater person saying something about Snyder people in general having no integrity, no jobs, no teeth, and no program. Now believe me, I am not trying to start trouble, I'm just passing along information.:confused:

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 10:30 AM
WOW!! I can't believe this. Me neither.:D :D

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 10:32 AM
WOW!! I can't believe this. I just got a PM from a Sweetwater poster that said that their only EASY game the rest of the year was Snyder. I don't mean to be stirring up trouble here but that was a pretty bold statement. I was just curious if Snyder posters knew that all the Sweetwater posters felt that strongly about having that much better team than Snyder. I think I remember the Sweetwater person saying something about Snyder people in general having no integrity, no jobs, no teeth, and no program. Now believe me, I am not trying to start trouble, I'm just passing along information.:confused:

No. That would be week 6 for Sweetwater. You see that's when
I'll skip driving to Breckenridge. I'd much rather attend the
Wylie/Brownwood game if for no other reason to attend the
M&G. At this point it has all the makings of a Jerry Springer
episode.:devil:

DaHop72
09-23-2008, 10:36 AM
episode.:devil: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Looking4number8
09-23-2008, 10:39 AM
episode.:devil:

We should invite the Springer crew or maybe the Maury crew... somebody is sure to say " When it comes to the Wylie Bulldogs, Brownwood, you are the father"

Sweetwater Red
09-23-2008, 11:54 AM
We should invite the Springer crew or maybe the Maury crew... somebody is sure to say " When it comes to the Wylie Bulldogs, Brownwood, you are the father"

I can't believe no one from Wylie has responded to this yet.
Maybe because it's true.:eek: :D

STANG RED
09-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Boy, idn't that something to look forward to. :doh: Especially if it happened to be the same week as "The Election". Remember, he made some pretty bold predictions about "wait till next November". Yep, can't wait for all that. I hear that Stang Red and BlackMagic get together for lunch several times a week now, and discuss different issues such as Big Oil, universal health-care, and things like that. I hear they are big buds now. BFF. I think Brownwood has just sucked the hate right out of them. Sad to see. They used to NOT get along so beaufifully.:( :(

Just for this, Blackie and I arent going to bring you back any meat from our Moose hunting trip to the Palin's ranch with the first dude. :mad: :p

Stownhorse
09-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Now, I can't take anything any of y'all say seriously anymore!!:D

You and about 100 other posters including the mods feel the exact same way..... Haters.

RedWhiteBlue
09-23-2008, 03:05 PM
That's funny.:clap:

Looking4number8
09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
I can't believe no one from Wylie has responded to this yet.

I am a little dissapointed too. That is really my first smack talk and everybody leaves me alone. I feel a little left out. Oh well, maybe I can think of something more harsh next time.

RedWhiteBlue
09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
I am a little dissapointed too. That is really my first smack talk and everybody leaves me alone. I feel a little left out. Oh well, maybe I can think of something more harsh next time.
Don't worry about it. The joke probably went over their heads. Those Wylie boys are pretty 'simple' fellas.:rolleyes:

nobogey72
09-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Don't worry about it. The joke probably went over their heads. Those Wylie boys are pretty 'simple' fellas.:rolleyes:

Oh, now I get it. You are talking about Jerry Springer and Maury Povich. I had to ask somebody who they were. I don't watch that stuff. I'm usually watching the Discovery Channel or PBS during that time period. Most of the time actually I'm reading. I just finished a book written about this prodigy kid in Brownwood. It has the whole town excited. This kid actually looked up and pointed at an airplane, and said "eh-pane". And, he was only 11 yrs. old!!!!!

garciap77
09-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Just for this, Blackie and I arent going to bring you back any meat from our Moose hunting trip to the Palin's ranch with the first dude. :mad: :p

You better hope the vice dude is not there, you might be bring back something else!:D

nobogey72
09-23-2008, 09:21 PM
You better hope the vice dude is not there, you might be bring back something else!:D

Yeah, if Sara Palin is up there when those two go moose hunting, they might just stay up there and try to do some "drilling" in Alaska. She says she's all for it.:thinking:

garciap77
09-23-2008, 09:22 PM

You got it wrong! The father came from Wylie! You know the one who got you all those Titles! Yeah!, That's right! He graduated from Wylie! Then, taught you all how to play Football!:D :D :D

:p
;)

snytown2
09-23-2008, 10:34 PM
man i dont care what yall say. we cant stand sweetwater with a passion and everybody knows we are coming out with a victory against the red

slingshot
09-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by snytown2
man i dont care what yall say. we cant stand sweetwater with a passion and everybody knows we are coming out with a victory against the red Finally...

nobogey72
09-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by snytown2
man i dont care what yall say. we cant stand sweetwater with a passion and everybody knows we are coming out with a victory against the red

Yeah, maybe so. But how about all those "personal attacks" that I've been hearing from Sweetwater posters about Snyder? I mean some of them were vicious. Terms such as LOW IQ, low-life, cheaters, in-breeding, etc. etc. I guess until ya'll start defending yourselves, or at least start taking some shots back at them, then we all just have to believe those things are true. Once again, I'm not trying to start trouble, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. Kind of like the show "60 Minutes" or something.:thinking:

Looking4number8
09-24-2008, 07:47 AM
You got it wrong! The father came from Wylie! You know the one who got you all those Titles! Yeah!, That's right! He graduated from Wylie! Then, taught you all how to play Football!:D :D :D

:p
;)
You know Gordon Wood did not play football in high school but became one of the greatest coaches ever.

Could it be he hates too loose more than he loves football and that is why he waited until he left Wylie to start his football carreer!

garciap77
09-24-2008, 08:01 AM
You know Gordon Wood did not play football in high school but became one of the greatest coaches ever.

Could it be he hates too loose more than he loves football and that is why he waited until he left Wylie to start his football carreer!

Wylie did not have a football team! I was just kidding with Rocket! And you are right about him hating to loose at anything. Read his book "Coach of The Century". IMO one of the greatest coaches to ever coach the game of football. Good luck this week and hope to see you at the Brownwood Wylie game in Oct. should be a great game.

DaHop72
09-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Wylie did not have a football team! I was just kidding with Rocket! And you are right about him hating to loose at anything. Read his book "Coach of The Century". IMO one of the greatest coaches to ever coach the game of football. Good luck this week and hope to see you at the Brownwood Wylie game in Oct. should be a great game. :hijacktd: :hijacktd: Gee, you guys are starting to act like you are from Snyder or Sweetwater. :D :D

Black_Magic
09-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Snyder vs sweetwater, a West Texas Tradition!
http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/University_Library/exhibits/sports/between/colgate1926.gif
:D :D :D :D :D

Snydertigersrul
09-24-2008, 01:08 PM

My OPINION has changed. Sweetwater remains a friendly rival, but I do HATE Brownwood.

nobogey72
09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
My OPINION has changed. Sweetwater remains a friendly rival, but I do HATE Brownwood.

Friendly rival?????? You've got to be kidding me. After posting pictures of missed extra points (we all know where that came from), and rubbing it in over and over and over, and the list goes on and on, and you call it a friendly rivalry. You should have heard what some of the Sweetwater posters told me in a PM about ALL the women in Snyder. Unbelievable!!!! Oh well.

Bullaholic
09-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Shame there can't can't be a "friendly" flag football game between the Sweetwater and Snyder posters. Reckon we would need to alert the authorities and the paramedics? :D

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Shame there can't can't be a "friendly" flag football game between the Sweetwater and Snyder posters. Reckon we would need to alert the authorities and the paramedics? :D

The last thing I want to do is play flag football against
Black Magic and his band of merry men. They would
probably show up in nothing but pink speedos and
covered in baby oil with roses in their mouths. :eek:

Bullaholic
09-24-2008, 02:27 PM

That thar's funny, Red.....:D

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 02:32 PM

LOL!! What thread did that get started in...do you remember???

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That thar's funny, Red.....:D

I don't know if you've ever seen this but here's their
coming out thread. I've noticed that two of those
Snyder posters have been MIA ever since.:thinking: :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1003403#post1003403

Ranger Mom
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't know if you've ever seen this but here's their
coming out thread. I've noticed that two of those
Snyder posters have been MIA ever since.:thinking: :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1003403#post1003403

I just reread that post....funny stuff!!

:D :D

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just reread that post....funny stuff!!

:D :D

Something tells me we've seen the last of BM and his XP pics
on this thread. :evillol:

Lion_Addict
09-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
but I do HATE Brownwood.

We wouldn't want it any other way Hotshot :devil: . Pretty much you alone here is what's gonna make it even sweeter when we whip that tail in the finale......just keep on thinking about that "Baseball Title" son. :thmbdwn:

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
just keep on thinking about that "Baseball Title" son. :thmbdwn:
At least the dusting of the trophy case was finally useful. :devil:

Tiger Baseball
09-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah, maybe so. But how about all those "personal attacks" that I've been hearing from Sweetwater posters about Snyder? I mean some of them were vicious. Terms such as LOW IQ, low-life, cheaters, in-breeding, etc. etc. I guess until ya'll start defending yourselves, or at least start taking some shots back at them, then we all just have to believe those things are true. Once again, I'm not trying to start trouble, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. Kind of like the show "60 Minutes" or something.:thinking:

When you bring up the word in-breeding, what comes to my mind are the names of Butkus, BubbaJoe, and Stang Red. Who would a thought they are all from Sweetwater. :D I would have added Sweetwater Red but he is a yankee by birth :confused: Whoops that just as bad :D

STANG RED
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
When you bring up the word in-breeding, what comes to my mind are the names of Butkus, BubbaJoe, and Stang Red. Who would a thought they are all from Sweetwater. :D I would have added Sweetwater Red but he is a yankee by birth :confused: Whoops that just as bad :D

See how you Snyder low lifes are. You come on here and post maybe once every two or three months. But have to make personal attacks on me and my brothers. :mad: No more good corn squeezens for you TB! You get rot gut hooch from now on. And we're even gonna pee in that first, ya old @&#$%^&*@)^. :p

Tiger Baseball
09-24-2008, 05:39 PM
See how you Snyder low lifes are. You come on here and post maybe once every two or three months. But have to make personal attacks on me and my brothers. :mad: No more good corn squeezens for you TB! You get rot gut hooch from now on. And we're even gonna pee in that first, ya old @&#$%^&*@)^. :p

I have been idle for the last six months enjoying the bwood and the orange crush having fun.

But just for you :eek: Truth hirts bad doesn't it you ole @%#$^$@@$% :kiss:

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
I would have added Sweetwater Red but he is a yankee by birth :confused: Whoops that just as bad :D

And this after you gave me one of my most memorable Snyder
game moments. I saw you on the sideline at the game over in
Shotwell. I walked down and said hey "Tiger Baseball", how's it
going? You said "pretty good, did you see that blocked kick, that
was my son!". I thought that was pretty cool.:D

nobogey72
09-24-2008, 08:10 PM
And this after you gave me one of my most memorable Snyder
game moments. I saw you on the sideline at the game over in
Shotwell. I walked down and said hey "Tiger Baseball", how's it
going? You said "pretty good, did you see that blocked kick, that
was my son!". I thought that was pretty cool.:D

OH GREAT!!!! Just when we get some heat going, talking about in-breeding and stuff-----Red and Tiger Baseball have to start reminiscing about old conversations. Yep, that just about ends the ol' Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry. It's history, just like Brownwood football. They are all one big happy in-bred family now. :sleeping: :sleeping:

DaHop72
09-24-2008, 08:14 PM
OH GREAT!!!! Just when we get some heat going, talking about in-breeding and stuff-----Red and Tiger Baseball have to start reminiscing about old conversations. Yep, that just about ends the ol' Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry. It's history, just like Brownwood football. They are all one big happy in-bred family now. :sleeping: :sleeping: Don't worry nobogey, when that week gets here you will be sick and tired of the barbs between Bubba Joe and Black Magic.

Black_Magic
09-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Something tells me we've seen the last of BM and his XP pics
on this thread. :evillol: http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/University_Library/exhibits/sports/between/colgate1926.gif
Why would you say that? I think this is a cool looking pic.;)

Phantom Stang
09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Naw! It's just not the same. I could tell it was "all in fun":rolleyes: after I read the 14th SNYDER SUCKS. Ya'll used to really get after it and despise each other. Then Brownwood comes along and ya'll get sidetracked. I'm starting to believe that Snyder and Sweetwater fans all probably meet halfway, somewhere around Hermeleigh, about twice a week and cook hamburgers, and sing Cumbaya, and probably swap wives and who knows what other kind of weird stuff. Ya'll are like BFF now. Sick bastards.:rolleyes: :D
How did you know??:eek:
I gotta tell ya though; those Snyder wives are really hot!:inlove:

Now don't tell the Snyder posters this, but we don't bring our real wives to those things ... we pick up some old maids in Roscoe who can't get a date otherwise and bring them. None of us Sweetwater guys would ever sleep with em, that's for sure.:doh: Yet, after we all finish eating dinner, The
Snyder fellers are so turned on by the thought of "forbidden fruit", they don't care what the women look like. :evillol: :evillol:

gibby
09-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way they could both lose?

Sweetwater Red
09-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by gibby
Can anyone tell me if there is a way they could both lose?

You can still hate on a team that you've beaten four straight
times huh? Here's a couple of :2thumbsup to you.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:53 AM

hell, I can't wait for this! The whole Snyder PD will be on the visitor side, there's 3 on a usual game I can't imagine how many there is going to be when Dirtywater comes to town.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/University_Library/exhibits/sports/between/colgate1926.gif
Why would you say that? I think this is a cool looking pic.;)

Haha, imma wear the old t-shirt that we made...bad memories in Big Spring for Dirtywater.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 03:02 AM

We were born to hate eachother, I have only been in a gas station in dirtywater, and my Gpa only stopped cause he had to haha.

We only take care of certain things over there.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Now we are getting somewhere. Got in a fight at Sonic? My wife got in a fight at Sonic one time. She beat the crap out of 4 waitresses that were on roller skates, and 1 man that tried to run off with her chili cheese dog during the original fight. The last thing she told him before she finished him off was--"Cain't stand rude behavior in a man,..... won't tolerate it!!!!!!!":inlove:

haha damn!

Don't think I want to meet her:eek:

My cousin beat up some kid that started talking crap at the dirtywater sonic, but we met him behind the coliseum in a dirt lot...then a cop car comes flying through there and seen all the cars out there and just keeps going haha. We happened to get away.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Friendly rival?????? You've got to be kidding me. After posting pictures of missed extra points (we all know where that came from), and rubbing it in over and over and over, and the list goes on and on, and you call it a friendly rivalry. You should have heard what some of the Sweetwater posters told me in a PM about ALL the women in Snyder. Unbelievable!!!! Oh well.

Lemme PM you bout all the @#$#%^&*&^%$# girls in dirtywater;)

swstangs001
10-12-2008, 11:52 AM
haha damn!

Don't think I want to meet her:eek:

My cousin beat up some kid that started talking crap at the dirtywater sonic, but we met him behind the coliseum in a dirt lot...then a cop car comes flying through there and seen all the cars out there and just keeps going haha. We happened to get away.

yeha so if that was your cousin then thats a lie, i was there and saw that fight, i was in the red truck that the cops pulled the gun on before they realized i was with the chief of police's son and told us to leave

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
yeha so if that was your cousin then thats a lie, i was there and saw that fight, i was in the red truck that the cops pulled the gun on before they realized i was with the chief of police's son and told us to leave

Your were there when the white car came through there with blue lights flashing?

They just kept on going, whoever that was.

garciap77
10-12-2008, 07:16 PM

Welcome back tigerchick_2013!

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001

I remember that there were bout 4 trucks, and they said "were just here to watch" one of them was you?

swstangs001
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
I remember that there were bout 4 trucks, and they said "were just here to watch" one of them was you?

yeah i was