PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater?

BEAST
09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I think it is irconic that you posters from Sweetwater are all over the Brownwood stuff today. I love the remarks concerning our 1-3 record. I can assure you if you played the teams we have played yall would be winless and without about half your team due to injury. I will give La Vega their due. However we are just a few plays away from being 3-1. Whenever yall crawl out of west Texas and wash that nasty red dirt out of you eyes you will see yall dont play any team that could come close to those that us and Wylie have. Funny how you dont see Wylie mouthing at us or us at them. That is mutual respect because we have played mostly the same opponents. You could learn from that. I would think if your coaching staff thought your team was very good they would want to schedule good teams to showcase your teams talent. Just my thoughts.

BEAST

GreenMonster
09-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Sounds like sour grapes to me. I'm sorry that the Brownwood faithful came in talking noise and then couldn't back it up.

nobogey72
09-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I think it is irconic that you posters from Sweetwater are all over the Brownwood stuff today. I love the remarks concerning our 1-3 record. I can assure you if you played the teams we have played yall would be winless and without about half your team due to injury. I will give La Vega their due. However we are just a few plays away from being 3-1. Whenever yall crawl out of west Texas and wash that nasty red dirt out of you eyes you will see yall dont play any team that could come close to those that us and Wylie have. Funny how you dont see Wylie mouthing at us or us at them. That is mutual respect because we have played mostly the same opponents. You could learn from that. I would think if your coaching staff thought your team was very good they would want to schedule good teams to showcase your teams talent. Just my thoughts.

BEAST

Damn, don't sugar-coat it Beast, tell us what you really think.:eek:

BEAST
09-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Sounds like sour grapes to me. I'm sorry that the Brownwood faithful came in talking noise and then couldn't back it up.

Did I miss something. Is the season over. We never said we wouldnt lose. We just said we would be around at the end when the real big games count.

BEAST

injuredinmelee
09-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Did I miss something. Is the season over. We never said we wouldnt lose. We just said we would be around at the end when the real big games count.

BEAST

I am on your side here with this post you have made but you have to admit there was a LOT of undefeated yadda yadda yadda talk coming from some wood posters.

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Talk all you want about sweetwater. I seriously dont care...."You are beating a dead horse" as one mod might say.

swstangs001
09-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Talk all you want about sweetwater. I seriously dont care...."You are beating a dead horse" as one mod might say.

buuuuuuuurrrrnnn

Sweetwater Red
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM

BEAST

I could careless about Brownwood until Oct.31. But nice of you
to continue to defend your sweetie Rocket who put the
very respected Lions in this postion and on this board in the
first place.:thumbsup:

SWMustang
09-21-2008, 09:18 PM
that's so irconic....

popcorn screen
09-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Rockets usually shoot off, then crash and burn....

BEAST
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
that's so irconic....

Whats ironic is that is the only comeback you had. Come on. You guys dogging The Wood. Poll asking who wins between Brownwood and bye. Thats all ya got?

BEAST

Trashman
09-21-2008, 09:33 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z128/tonyschamber/30-roaring-lion-fire.jpg

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Whats ironic is that is the only comeback you had. Come on. You guys dogging The Wood. Poll asking who wins between Brownwood and bye. Thats all ya got?

BEAST

Na you didnt give me time when you stuck your head in the chat room door then scampered away.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Democraticjackass.jpg

BEAST
09-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Na you didnt give me time when you stuck your head in the chat room door then scampered away.

Sweetwater Jackasses. Does seem to describe the posters.

BEAST

BEAST
09-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Hell I told you to go ahead a lay it out there. Waited a while and left.

BEAST

BEAST
09-21-2008, 09:41 PM

It also appears to me that the lion is sleeping while the jackass kicks the tree. Perhaps the Lions is not entertained by the Mustang, I mean jackass.

BEAST

swstangs001
09-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Hell I told you to go ahead a lay it out there. Waited a while and left.

BEAST

get in RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Sweetwater Jackasses. Does seem to describe the posters.

BEAST

You are just jealous.

Sweetwater Red
09-21-2008, 09:45 PM
It also appears to me that the lion is sleeping while the jackass kicks the tree. Perhaps the Lions is not entertained by the Mustang, I mean jackass.

BEAST

Jackasses huh? Did we hit a nerve Sally?:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
09-21-2008, 10:00 PM
:doh: :doh: Come on, guys....

pirate4state
09-21-2008, 10:03 PM
I know you are, but what am I? :D

Funny stuff.....NOT! Okay, maybe a little :p

BEAST
09-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Read the caption om the picture. I would love to come to chat but my service has been screwing up all day. I am posting from my palm and it won't do chat. I will be glad to lock horns with you tomorrow.

BEAST

Yall need to cool it with the "jackass" references to each other! ~ p4s :rolleyes:

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-21-2008, 10:25 PM
This is pretty stupid, Brownwood is a powerhouse program with more history than nearly any other in the state that has played a hell of a pre-season schedule. Sweetwater is a program full of history that I'm proud to have been a part of. I'm going to be honest though, and most people on the board would agree with me, going into the season if you would have told me Brownwood would be 1-3 and Sweetwater 3-1 I probably would have laughed. I look for Brownwood to be STRONG in district play, I hope that the good start for Sweetwater will give that young team the confidence it needs. Good luck to both programs throughout the rest of the season.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
But nice of you
to continue to defend your sweetie Rocket who put the
very respected Lions in this postion and on this board in the
first place.:thumbsup:

Rocket done what any other homer would say about their team. I don't hold anything against Bwood, they are a talented and well coached program, also have a lot of history under their belt.

WTF-82
09-22-2008, 10:54 PM

BEAST From a Lobo Fan and x I totally agree Brownwood and Wylie, La Vega and Liberty Hill all have my respect playoff type games before district I just wish Celina would join in on the fight. These 4 schools are nasty tough high intesity games the way it should be.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAgZDHWMy48

Tiger vs. Lion