Old Tiger
09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywfSuVx8_2w

Old Tiger
09-21-2008, 07:57 PM
At the end Fuller gets BLASTED

HippoBaseball05
09-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Good thing he was able to get up and walk off under his own power....

I'd shudder to think how bad he would have been hurt to get wheeled off on the back of a gator or something...

:rolleyes:

navscanmaster
09-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05

I'd shudder to think how bad he would have been hurt to get wheeled off on the back of a gator or something...

That could have been a broken neck with a slightly different angle of a hit. I didn't find too much humor in that.

Txbroadcaster
09-21-2008, 09:25 PM

Sad when as a fan you have to rely on injuries of rivals as great moments to talk about

popcorn screen
09-21-2008, 09:25 PM
No way to talk about a good hit that could have been a serious injury. No class:tisk:

c-town_balla
09-21-2008, 09:27 PM
The difference between a great hit and a dirty one is inches. Fuller wasen't badly hurt and I don't see anything wrong with talking about it.

HippoBaseball05
09-21-2008, 09:56 PM
It just seems as though Rockdale dude was giddy about it.

Old Tiger
09-21-2008, 09:58 PM
It was a great hit and all I said was Fuller got BLASTED. Which is the truth

DDBooger
09-21-2008, 10:06 PM
It just seems as though Rockdale dude was giddy about it. no more giddy then when aggies talk about McCoy being "carted" off! was a mean hit on Fuller. He took a bunch yesterday.

c-town_balla
09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
its just the line is so fine between the hits that make you go giddy and the ones that are dangerous....so I just get giddy about all that dont seriously hurt

DDBooger
09-21-2008, 10:12 PM
is there a man law about us using the word giddy:thinking: :D

headhunter
09-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Clean hit and yes its worth talking about because the kids ok, it wasn't dirty.

Oh and yes A&M is very bad this year, they are going to have a tough time winning 4 games.

How bout Miami, the recruited 8 players from the same high school class and i think 6 of them play regularly. Its like taking your team from high school to college. I have never seen that many players form one high school team be on the field at the same time.

navscanmaster
09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
Clean hit and yes its worth talking about because the kids ok, it wasn't dirty.

Oh and yes A&M is very bad this year, they are going to have a tough time winning 4 games.

How bout Miami, the recruited 8 players from the same high school class and i think 6 of them play regularly. Its like taking your team from high school to college. I have never seen that many players form one high school team be on the field at the same time.
Should be a big asset for them down the road.

Old Tiger
09-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Sean Spence, the linebacker, is the best of that bunch from Miami Northwestern.

JR2004
09-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Miami will be back in the national title game within 3 years. The talent they have in their freshman and sophomore classes is as good as anyone in the country. If Shannon gets another couple of classes in there like those they'll be all the way back to being the "U" again.