PDA

View Full Version : District 2-3A

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Dont let this turn into a crap talking thread. Just appreciate each others opinion...

I just wanted to know how you think the district will fall into place. Its kind of intricate, with Wylie playing LH close(not in the dist.) and also Bwood playing them close that could be a battle. With Wylie getting stronger every week theyare my pick to take district. But it could be a battle for 2nd and 3rd. Or maybe not. With Clyde beating Graham and Sweetwater taking out Clyde I think that puts graham behind Sweetwater. Depending on next weeks game against big springs, this might determine how weak Snyder is.:D I havent really heard much on Breckenridge but Im pretty sure it will be a battle for 6th, 4th, and 5th between Breck., Graham, and Snyder. with the top 3 being a scrap between Bwood, Sweetwater, and Wylie. But you never know what can happen when the old 4-3A teams hook up(Snyder,Sweetwater, and Wylie). There are alot of things that could happen and the way I was looking at it wouldn't really be a strong argument but Im just going on the outcomes of certain games.

Snydertigersrul
09-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Dont let this turn into a crap talking thread. Just appreciate each others opinion...

I just wanted to know how you think the district will fall into place. Its kind of intricate, with Wylie playing LH close(not in the dist.) and also Bwood playing them close that could be a battle. With Wylie getting stronger every week theyare my pick to take district. But it could be a battle for 2nd and 3rd. Or maybe not. With Clyde beating Graham and Sweetwater taking out Clyde I think that puts graham behind Sweetwater. Depending on next weeks game against big springs, this might determine how weak Snyder is.:D I havent really heard much on Breckenridge but Im pretty sure it will be a battle for 6th, 4th, and 5th between Breck., Graham, and Snyder. with the top 3 being a scrap between Bwood, Sweetwater, and Wylie. But you never know what can happen when the old 4-3A teams hook up(Snyder,Sweetwater, and Wylie). There are alot of things that could happen and the way I was looking at it wouldn't really be a strong argument but Im just going on the outcomes of certain games.

Didn't you hear the gospel from Brownwood posters, they were declaring a state championship after realignment in February? It would not surprise me if Snyder, Sweetwater and Wylie are the playoff teams. Remember the old 4-3A. Poor Rocket, he won't have a team to follow in the playoffs.

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Didn't you hear the gospel from Brownwood posters, they were declaring a state championship after realignment in February? It would not surprise me if Snyder, Sweetwater and Wylie are the playoff teams. Remember the old 4-3A. Poor Rocket, he won't have a team to follow in the playoffs.

those 3 arent as strong as back in the day. well maybe wylie.

Snydertigersrul
09-21-2008, 04:16 PM
those 3 arent as strong as back in the day. well maybe wylie.

We will see in a few weeks when the money games are here. Those three have proven that they can win BIG games.

Stownhorse
09-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I forgot to add that Wylie beat La Vega which beat bwood.

Snydertigersrul
09-21-2008, 04:17 PM
I forgot to add that Wylie beat La Vega which beat bwood.

SEE