PDA

View Full Version : Howdy strangers!

spiveyrat
09-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Or I guess I've been the one who's been the stranger... How's everyone doin'?

Sweetwater Red
09-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Or I guess I've been the one who's been the stranger... How's everyone doin'?

Your name was mentioned in a "where are they " thread not
to long ago.:)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86059

44INAROW
09-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Howdy - (in my best Minnie Pearl voice) :D

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Good morning! We were just talking about you the other day! How's everything going up there?

sinton66
09-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Hola Spivey!!! Good to hear from you.

spiveyrat
09-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Doin' well guys. Working ALOT though. I was able to make a lil vacation down to Texas last month. Ready for another one. Neither my wife nor I had ever been to Corpus Christi, and my lil girl said she wanted to see "the ocean" when we asked my kids where they wanted to go on vacation. So we spent a night in San Antonio, three days in Corpus Christi, and a day in Austin. Got some good Mexican food and some good fresh seafood while there.

I've been watching the aftermath of Ike like a train wreck lately. West Galveston, Bolivar Peninsula, Orange and Bridge City sure got hit hard. My thoughts/prayers are with the affected people. My parents in Jasper only had limbs in the yard to deal with. My in-laws (who live in Jefferson County) just got to go home yesterday. They were all spared the wrath of the storm too. Thank God the water didn't go over the levee in Port Arthur!

Anyways, I actually got an account revocation warning the other day from this site due to inactivity. So, I thought I'd pop in and say "hi". I haven't been following Texas high school football too closely lately. Since I don't get to go see the games, I used to count on Jasper's success to keep me interested. However, sadly, there hasn't been too much to be excited about in the last lil while and thus my interest has waned. I still keep up with 'em. But not like I used to.

Hope everyone here has been doing well. ;)

pirate4state
09-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Nice to see/"hear" from you again Spivey!

Can't believe you were in Corpus & didn't bother to stop in Sinton! :tisk: :D

j_dog
09-25-2008, 03:24 PM
I thought about you when I drove by Spivey Hall the other day! ;) Cheer up, the Dogs are not dead, just sleepin. Come the start of district they will awaken! No use wastin wins til they count! ;)