PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating info for Sinton fans...

SintonFan
11-29-2002, 11:47 PM
66 and I should get there around 11:00-ish. Look for a gold truck with a gold camper shell and a green Mercury sedan or small green Mercury station wagon. We should have a couple of grills going. Anyone interested show up. We'd be glad to see ya! We will be there to support out Mighty Pirates! :) :) :)

GOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eye of the tiger
11-30-2002, 12:16 AM
I had to read your post twice. I read it as "we should have a couple of girls going" instead of grills. I was about to pack a bag and hit the road. LOL Good luck to the Pirates tomorrow. Are tortilla burgers on the menu?

SINTON81
11-30-2002, 12:29 AM
SintonFan & Sinton66, If I see you all out there I will stop by and say hello, would like to finally meet you guys.

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 12:39 AM
eye of the tiger:
I had to read your post twice. I read it as "we should have a couple of girls going" instead of grills. I was about to pack a bag and hit the road. LOL Good luck to the Pirates tomorrow. Are tortilla burgers on the menu?ROFLMAO!!! If we had a couple of girls 'going' we might not see the game... :D :D :D
Hehe, I was bringing simple stuff. But now that you mention it, we should make tortilla burgers! http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/devil.gif

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 12:42 AM
SINTON81:
SintonFan & Sinton66, If I see you all out there I will stop by and say hello, would like to finally meet you guys.I hope to see you, too.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Green
11-30-2002, 06:07 AM
I'll be there.