PDA

View Full Version : Needville/Columbus Score?

Necks_Fan
09-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Anybody?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Columbus 21 Needville 0

District 25 undefeated this week again.

Necks_Fan
09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Columbus 21 Needville 0

District 25 undefeated this week again. WOW.

21-0 huh?

Impressive win by the red birds....:clap:

Good luck to the Cards..... D 25 is STACKED!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
WOW.

21-0 huh?

Impressive win by the red birds....:clap:

Good luck to the Cards..... D 25 is STACKED!

I thought Needville would do better in this one, Hey Columbus must be for real. Once again there will be some very good teams not making the play-offs in this District,25. There a 6 teams that are looking very good with only 2 loses all together out of this District.

Necks_Fan
09-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I thought Needville would do better in this one, Hey Columbus must be for real. Once again there will be some very good teams not making the play-offs in this District,25. There a 6 teams that are looking very good with only 2 loses all together out of this District. It'll be a fight every game. That's for sure.

Whoever stays healthy will win this district....

LaGrange looks awfully good.

I think Bellville, Sealy, and the winner of Giddings/La Grange go to the playoffs.

zebrablue2
09-20-2008, 09:11 AM
needville had 89 yards total offense. WOW.

Necks_Fan
09-20-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
needville had 89 yards total offense. WOW. That's what happens when you lay off for over a week and then play a QUALITY opponent.

Pudlugger
09-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
It'll be a fight every game. That's for sure.

Whoever stays healthy will win this district....

LaGrange looks awfully good.

I think Bellville, Sealy, and the winner of Giddings/La Grange go to the playoffs.

You may be right. I see the district likely ending up in a tie breaker nightmare. The district champion likely will win with a 4-1 record. There could be a three way tie for third place at 3-2. I am pretty certain that no team will come out of district play undefeated.

Kickin It
09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Good job Columbus. The people on this board picking the Cards to lose by 3 tds + should maybe see a team before talking about them. Good luck to Needville.

teetle
09-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Needvill will probably finish last in their district. They have no speed and run the same old crap that they have run for years. They lost all of their good coaches except for Valentine. good luck Bluejays.

Crow22
09-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Needvill will probably finish last in their district. They have no speed and run the same old crap that they have run for years. They lost all of their good coaches except for Valentine. good luck Bluejays.

Nice ignorant statement. I'm shocked that you can walk upright without a spine or brain.

That "same ol' crap" has led Needville to the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years and put them back on the map as far as being a quality program. That "same ol' crap" led Permian, Garland, and many other programs (including Sealy) to State Championships.

And to say that they lost all the good coaches except Valentine simply confirms the fact that you have no brain. I am one of those coaches that left because I wanted to pursue a specific opportunity. Those coaches that are still there are some of the finest men and coaches I have ever worked with and worked for. And trust me when I say that right now, I am at a major 5A program and I would put Needville's coaching staff up against them ANY day of the week.

bobcat04
09-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Well said Crow...Needville staff a group of very good coaches...

deer spotter
09-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat04
Well said Crow...Needville staff a group of very good coaches...
I 2nd that

teetle
09-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Crow you can tell the truth. You don't work there any more. How is Bryan?

Crow22
09-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Crow you can tell the truth. You don't work there any more. How is Bryan?

Its much different from Needville, thats for sure. We have tons of talent and as long as we stay healthy, we'll be tough to beat. The school system is tough. Lots of rough kids but there are lots of good kids too.

The coaching staff is very experienced and all of them are great guys. I enjoy the football side of it alot.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Crow22
Nice ignorant statement. I'm shocked that you can walk upright without a spine or brain.

That "same ol' crap" has led Needville to the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years and put them back on the map as far as being a quality program. That "same ol' crap" led Permian, Garland, and many other programs (including Sealy) to State Championships.

And to say that they lost all the good coaches except Valentine simply confirms the fact that you have no brain. I am one of those coaches that left because I wanted to pursue a specific opportunity. Those coaches that are still there are some of the finest men and coaches I have ever worked with and worked for. And trust me when I say that right now, I am at a major 5A program and I would put Needville's coaching staff up against them ANY day of the week.

What he said!!!!

Watcher
09-24-2008, 04:34 PM
teetle must be big_hog's brother.