PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Reunion Celebration!!!

Trashman
09-19-2008, 06:24 PM
For those of you who may not know, Brownwood is having their annual Brownwood Reunion Celebration. EVERYBODY is welcome you do not have to be from Brownwood or even Brown County to show up. It is one heck of a good time. Tonights concert is Stoney LaRue. Tomorrow night it is Mark Chesnutt. There are several other bands that play through out the day. So there is music and fun all day. There is a mid-way (carnival) vendor booths and exitbits a parade at 10:00 in the a.m. The entire event covers about 60 blocks of down town. White tigers, helicopter rides, and lot of food vendors. So if you don't have anything to do tonight, Saturday or Sunday. Come on over we'll leave the light on for you.:D :D :D

thatboiwes
09-20-2008, 01:14 AM
I think I might have gone to that when I was younger. Maybe not. My grandmother used to live there before she moved to Comanche. Brownwood and Comanche was such boring places to me.

I remember making the 5 hour drive from Gilmer to Brownwood to go to the grandparent's house for Christmas. We would come over a small hill and see the lit lanters lining the driveway. Seeing that was the greatest thing in the world.

Trashman
09-20-2008, 02:19 AM
The BRC is 8 years old and was the first virtual reunion (using web cams and email to communicate with friends during the event). It draws and estimated 20,000 visitors from around the country.

nobogey72
09-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
For those of you who may not know, Brownwood is having their annual Brownwood Reunion Celebration. EVERYBODY is welcome you do not have to be from Brownwood or even Brown County to show up. It is one heck of a good time. Tonights concert is Stoney LaRue. Tomorrow night it is Mark Chesnutt. There are several other bands that play through out the day. So there is music and fun all day. There is a mid-way (carnival) vendor booths and exitbits a parade at 10:00 in the a.m. The entire event covers about 60 blocks of down town. White tigers, helicopter rides, and lot of food vendors. So if you don't have anything to do tonight, Saturday or Sunday. Come on over we'll leave the light on for you.:D :D :D

Is Kenny V. coming?:D

Trashman
09-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Sure, we will let anyone show up, even KV.:D

Trashman
09-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Sure, we will let anyone show up, even KV.:D