PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm back...

Necks_Fan
09-19-2008, 01:44 PM
for a few minutes anyway.

We had power for about 3 hrs on Saturday last week. Powert has been out other than that since last friday at 6:30. Just about a week now.

We still have no power, so expect me to be gone for awhile after this til our power comes back. :(

Anyway, good day to all and I hope the damage is minimal.

:) :)

Go Roughnecks......!!!!

(Playing 4A Foster tonight)

44INAROW
09-19-2008, 01:46 PM
glad you checked in - stay safe and hope you are back to 100% ASAP Lil44's girlfriend from League city is staying with us - she said they got power Thursday - They are thinking about consolidating Galveston Ball and Dickenson HS with Clear Creek HS - Looking at Sept 29th maybe to start back - nothing definite yet

Necks_Fan
09-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Yep, just in case anybody was wondering..... My mom's house made it just fine and evrything is slowly returning to normal.... Galveston-beaumont is in bad shape.... and surfside for that matter too.

Anyway..... good luck to all teams tonight.

ProudHornetMom
09-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Glad you're ok Necks...be safe.

Sister-in-law lives in League City about 3 blocks off 45. They had a few branches down and no electricity but said that much damage was across 45 from them. Glad to hear League City is getting electricity.

Trashman
09-20-2008, 03:05 AM
Glad to hear that your okay necks_fan. Been getting emails with pictures of Gilchrist and it is gone. As far as I can tell only one house left standing in the entire communinty. I hope they all left for higher ground before the storm. We are praying for you all.