PDA

View Full Version : Question for players. What's the most...

CHS_89
09-18-2008, 11:02 PM
...exciting football game you've played in? For me it was vs. McGregor in 88 in the 2a Quarterfinals. The game was close all the way through and the crowd was amazing from both sides. McGregor had just came down from 3a that year. It was GA Moore's first year as the HC in Celina. Butch Ford was the DC.

McGregor 1st and goal at our 7 with less than a min and a half left needing a TD to win. QB takes the snap, has a huge hole to run through off right tackle for the win and fumbles the ball at the 1 yard line and nobody touched him. We recover and win. It was an experience I will never forget.

Anyone else?

TexanAlum_06
09-18-2008, 11:32 PM
When we played and beat West Orange Stark52-29 in the semi finals in 2005 at katy. The atmosphere in that game was just electric. Huge crowd, Many big plays from both teams. I still get chills when I think about that one. You would think I would be saying the state championship game against Gainesville the following week but I didnt get to go to the game due to health issues that came about 4 days before the game.:(

WylieBulldog92
09-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Well due to an injury I can't play anymore....but I would probably say the Frenship (JV) game last year. Won on about a 42yd FG with about no more than 30 someodd seconds I believe...he's the kicker for varsity this year.

Rabid Cougar
09-19-2008, 07:12 AM
High School
1981 Quarter Finals Cameron Vs Newton 28-28, 6-6 penetrations
Won 18-13 on first downs.
We had to make the 6th penetration on a 4th and 6 play with less than 3 minutes in the game.

College
1986 Texas A&M vs Baylor 31-30. We came back from 17-0 half time score to win.