PDA

View Full Version : Sinton61,V. Industrial 13 Final

sinfan75
09-15-2001, 09:42 AM
Pirate offense lookin sharp!Defense did a great job of shuttin down the run.Big game next week against Beeville who seem to have a better team than people are givin em credit for!GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!

Old Cardinal
09-15-2001, 01:56 PM
Yes, Sinton has a great team--keep up the good work. I hear you also have a heavy Junior laden team capable of being a State Champ even this year.

M.PIRATEFAN
09-15-2001, 09:31 PM
I WAS THERE AT THE GAME AND NOT IMPRESS AT THE OFFENSE. I WOULD THINK SINTON WOULD HAD THAT SCORE IN THE FIRST QUARTER KNOWINT THAT YALL ARE RANKED IN THE TOP 5.. BUT SEPT 28. WILL BE JUDGEMENT DAY FOR SINTON!!! I SAY THAT MATHIS WILL BEAT SINTON, I KNOW WE WILL BEAT SINTON. SINTON JUST LOOKS THE SAME LIKE LAST YEAR. SORRY, BUT IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE!!!! HA!HA! GOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!

sinfan75
09-16-2001, 08:54 AM
As much as you've been trashin Sinton I'm beginnin to think you're really a Sinton fan in disguise! I think you really want to say "GO SINTON PIRATES!! THE REAL PIRATES!!"

M.PIRATEFAN
09-16-2001, 08:15 PM
GET OVER SIN75. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW, HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, SO I WILL BE THERE SEPT.28 TO SEE SINTON FALL, AND MATHIS WILL BE ON TOP!!!!! GOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!
YOUR PROBABLY FROM MATHIS ANYWAYS, RIGHT?LOL!!!

SintonFan
09-17-2001, 12:57 AM
We'll I'm from San Antonio, and I hope Sinton will beat Mathis...
By the way M.piratefan, why do ya'll need a week off to prepare for us? A little nervous? Come, lets be honest here! Sinton VS. Mathis games should be on TV every year because of the new rivalry here! I think(know), this game will be close! It's gonna be good, regardless. Regardless of who wins the district, I and lots of other fans will be rooting for our representatives of 30-3A. Also, lets not forget! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
We may not like each other but we all love our fellow man!

sinfan76
09-22-2001, 10:37 AM
hey,m.piratefan how about them pirates, sinton that is. should have been here lastnite, or maybe not cause sinton rolled all over beeville trojans. and that is nothing what they are going to do to mathis. another thing m. pirate fan sinton is your worse nightmare, thats why you are always talking trash about them. better come with your momo and popo.

M.PIRATEFAN
09-22-2001, 12:11 PM
Say Sintonfan76, that was a good game last night but remember we beat yall last year and history will, I mean will repeat itself and to top it off in front of yalls home crowd!!LOL.. Anyways, you better bring alot of tissue so you can wipe those tears from your eyes after we beat yall!!lol Justice will be serve in Sinton and Sinton will get there punishment on the field!! Mathis is strong, powerful, fast, tricky too!!! We will come on top next week!!!! GGGGGOOOOOOO Mathis Pirates all the way to state!!!!!
good luck sinton!!