PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off To Everyone Caught In The Storms Path

sinfan75
09-17-2008, 08:54 PM
From everything I've seen on tv and heard things are slowly gettin better. Everybody workin together to get some normalcy back in their lives and have a positive outlook on things. Must be that good ole Texas spirit in em'.

Maroon87
09-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
From everything I've seen on tv and heard things are slowly gettin better. Everybody workin together to get some normalcy back in their lives and have a positive outlook on things. Must be that good ole Texas spirit in em'.

Houston will never be mistaken for New Orleans. We actually have a mayor who has a clue.

jason
09-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Houston will never be mistaken for New Orleans. We actually have a mayor who has a clue. ive seen some interviews with the houston and galveston mayor and both seem to have a good grasp on what needs to be done - i guess people have seen footage of bulldozers, garbage dumpsters, and those things that can pick up huge groups of tree limbs like 2 days after - seems like they had the stuff in place to start the cleanup asap......

Maroon87
09-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by jason
ive seen some interviews with the houston and galveston mayor and both seem to have a good grasp on what needs to be done - i guess people have seen footage of bulldozers, garbage dumpsters, and those things that can pick up huge groups of tree limbs like 2 days after - seems like they had the stuff in place to start the cleanup asap......

True. I wish I had a wood chipper. I could make a fortune just in The Woodlands alone...:thinking: