PDA

View Full Version : They Do This In Southlake?

Bullaholic
09-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Following is video of some fine fellow "keying" a Hummer in Southlake. Would love to see this guy's face after seeing this video. Sure hope they find this outstanding citizen:

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/index.html?nvid=283316&shu=1

44INAROW
09-17-2008, 02:12 PM
that is just WEIRD - he certainly doesn't look like someone that would be vandalizing cars in a high school parking lot (not that I am an expert in vandals but you know what I mean) it looked like the Hummer was parked in a "blue zone" but it could have been shadows. Maybe the guy was pi$$ed the Hummer was parked in a handicap parking place (still no excuse for what he did though)

Rabbit'93
09-17-2008, 02:23 PM
That IS weird

DaHop72
09-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that is just WEIRD - he certainly doesn't look like someone that would be vandalizing cars in a high school parking lot (not that I am an expert in vandals but you know what I mean) it looked like the Hummer was parked in a "blue zone" but it could have been shadows. Maybe the guy was pi$$ed the Hummer was parked in a handicap parking place (still no excuse for what he did though) In the article it said that students had to pay for their parking spots and that this one was painted, not a handicapped one.

pirate4state
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
What is he even doing in the school parking lot during school hours? Don't they have security at SLC?

44INAROW
09-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
In the article it said that students had to pay for their parking spots and that this one was painted, not a handicapped one.

oops I didn't read the article (until now) oh well, I was trying to make sense out of a senseless act............. :doh:

Emerson1
09-17-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that is just WEIRD - he certainly doesn't look like someone that would be vandalizing cars in a high school parking lot (not that I am an expert in vandals but you know what I mean) it looked like the Hummer was parked in a "blue zone" but it could have been shadows. Maybe the guy was pi$$ed the Hummer was parked in a handicap parking place (still no excuse for what he did though)
SLC students get to paint their spots.

I bet it was just a nature lover going around vandalizing the cars that get 7 mpg

nobogey72
09-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I think he might have been "hopped up on dope".

mistanice
09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
someone he doesn't like is dating his granddaughter, :confused:

88bobcats
09-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
someone he doesn't like is dating his granddaughter, :confused:

Yeah, "dating".....

Phil C
09-18-2008, 10:28 AM
If the hummer was parked wrong why didn't he just notify the proper authorities?

Emerson1
09-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
If the hummer was parked wrong why didn't he just notify the proper authorities?
He wasn't parked wrong. SLC students get to paint their spots

Ranger Mom
09-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Did anyone read any of the comments on that article??

One guy was saying that he knew the old man AND the kid who has the hummer and that this has been a long standing feud.

Supposedly the man told the kid to stay out of his yard so the kid burned the "male genitalia" shape in his yard and it's just been a vendetta on both parts now.

No clue if this is a true story or not!!

Old Tiger
09-18-2008, 02:53 PM
wow grow up people!(if that story is true)

STANG RED
09-19-2008, 02:55 PM
I know this doesnt make it right or a good excuse, but a high school kid having a Hummer is just plain stupid on his parents part.
And if the kid burned an image of anything in my yard, a scratch on his vehicle would be the least of his worries.
I have no use for spoiled little punk brats!:mad:

Emerson1
09-19-2008, 04:12 PM
They said on the news this was not the first hummer to be hit.

So I am going with my theory as correct that the guy is a nature nut

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Old teacher prolly got pissed off at the student or owner of the vehicle. Waited until no one was watching and goes keying haha.

Rabbit'93
09-22-2008, 11:50 AM
The guy turned himself in.

Apparently he's fallen on hard times, financially, and couldn't stand the fact that HS kids were driving expensive vehicles.

Bullaholic
09-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
The guy turned himself in.

Apparently he's fallen on hard times, financially, and couldn't stand the fact that HS kids were driving expensive vehicles.

Indeed he has:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080919_wz_hummerfolo.916fef72.html