PDA

View Full Version : I am so depressed

PPHSfan
09-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Tivo'd my favorite TV show 'House' last night. It was the season premier. Stupid DVR cut off the last minute and a half and I don't know what Wilson said to House after House apologized. I may need to go on suicide watch. Can't find the final scene anywhere on the web.

eagles_victory
09-17-2008, 12:31 PM
He left the hospital and went crazy on House calling him an inconsiderate ahole according to my roommate.

Farmersfan
09-17-2008, 12:35 PM
I think he drove to the nearest tall building and went up top and jumped off.........................But that's just a rumor!

Originally posted by eagles_victory
He left the hospital and went crazy on House calling him an inconsiderate ahole according to my roommate.

kepdawg
09-17-2008, 12:39 PM
He hollered, "How 'bout the Cowboys!" And then the two proceeded to discuss the Cowboys victory over the Eagles the night before.

Bullaholic
09-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Tivo'd my favorite TV show 'House' last night. It was the season premier. Stupid DVR cut off the last minute and a half and I don't know what Wilson said to House after House apologized. I may need to go on suicide watch. Can't find the final scene anywhere on the web.

PPHSFan.....Man, you're sounding kinda down these days. Maybe you need to find G2 and you guys can split some Mad Dog 50/50 or something... :D

sinton66
09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Sounds like he may have run through all the midgets in the area.:D