PDA

View Full Version : Come On Go Blue!!!!!

nobogey72
09-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't mean to gripe, but, there is an elephant in the room, and I guess I will be the one to bring it up. This month's "Hot Girl of the Month" STUNK. It's like you left it to the last minute and just threw something up there. She's OK, but it's not even a good pic. You can do better than that. COME ON!!!!! That picture did nothing for any of us. I understand that living in Rockdale or Rockport or wherever it is, probably makes any ol' skank look good to you, but let's try to step it up a notch in October. OK? YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Old Tiger
09-16-2008, 06:33 PM
now nobogey after the olympics and she surfaced there she was the most searched name on google, myspace, and facebook. ;)

she's a hottie IDC

DU_stud04
09-16-2008, 06:42 PM
eye of the beer-holder i guess.... i never saw it.

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
eye of the beer-holder i guess.... i never saw it.

Me either..and when they showed her from the front in a straight on shot, her neck was 3 times wider than her head

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Me either..and when they showed her from the front in a straight on shot, her neck was 3 times wider than her head
And she had big globs of unblended pancake makeup on her forehead. :o

Trashman
09-16-2008, 08:19 PM
I thought that it was a good choice. A nice looking young lady who actually has some tallent. A far cry from the.... famous because they take their clothes off..... bimbos like britney, paris and lynsey.

sinfan75
09-16-2008, 08:45 PM
I thought it was good choice.

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I thought it was good choice.
Me too, but I'm not particularly into hot girls. :D

espn1
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Me too, but I'm not particularly into hot girls. :D I am! I've been told I'm a Lesbian!:D :D :D

nobogey72
09-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
now nobogey after the olympics and she surfaced there she was the most searched name on google, myspace, and facebook. ;)

she's a hottie IDC

So, you think that is a "hot" picture? :rolleyes:

nobogey72
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I thought that it was a good choice. A nice looking young lady who actually has some tallent. A far cry from the.... famous because they take their clothes off..... bimbos like britney, paris and lynsey.

Hey, easy now! One of those 3 could possibly be my next wife someday.:D

nobogey72
09-16-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm not saying that SHE is not hot, I'm just saying that the picture wasn't that hot. Find one of her half nekkid and put it on here for Pete's sake.:thinking:

zebrablue2
09-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't mean to gripe, but, there is an elephant in the room, and I guess I will be the one to bring it up. This month's "Hot Girl of the Month" STUNK. It's like you left it to the last minute and just threw something up there. She's OK, but it's not even a good pic. You can do better than that. COME ON!!!!! That picture did nothing for any of us. I understand that living in Rockdale or Rockport or wherever it is, probably makes any ol' skank look good to you, but let's try to step it up a notch in October. OK? YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

ROFLMAO :fnypost::iagree::D

nobogey72
09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
So, do you have some ideas for October? I think you need some imput. Let us help you. There comes a time in everyones life when they need help.