PDA

View Full Version : Smithville pre game to game time routine video

jrhernandez7
09-15-2008, 09:35 PM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42386407

over the past few weeks smithville has certainly not looked like they have in the past, and certainly dont go into a game like the past.but this group has a certain swager on how they play, its in this video but before you sleep on this team just a little food for thought, this group of seniors went 9-1 as freshman and 9-1 as jv and competed very well as sophmores now seniors and with a explosive running back idk this team just reminds me a little of the cameron team back in 03 that went 1-9 and brough every one back and went 9-1 i belive, not saying they will post the same record but they are certainly gona make things intresting come district time.

striker
09-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Nice job with the video....

nunya
09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I would like nothing better than to see Smithville win at LEAST nine games. There's a lot to be said for a program with kids who ignore doubters who made them the butt of jokes for YEARS.

There's something brewing in Tigerland.....

c-town_balla
09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I couldn't disagree more. Im not saying Smithville won't be good but Cameron had years of tradition to build apond after the 1-9 year. Another 1-9 year was unacceptable to the players, the coaches, and the town where in Smithville if y'all lost out (not saying y'all will) I doubt many would be surprized.

But I do hope yall have a succsessful year.

nunya
09-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I couldn't disagree more. Im not saying Smithville won't be good but Cameron had years of tradition to build apond after the 1-9 year. Another 1-9 year was unacceptable to the players, the coaches, and the town where in Smithville if y'all lost out (not saying y'all will) I doubt many would be surprized.

But I do hope yall have a succsessful year.

Who built the pond?

jrhernandez7
09-15-2008, 10:02 PM
not saying nothing bad about the tradition cameron has, no doubt great team, just i think that this group is specail, i read in the austin American statesman , ya they had there own article for the first time not in regard to another loss in years, that this group started off with 28 freshman, they now have 25 of the same as seniors, now with a team with the tradition as smithville has that is quite inpressive and would never sleep on a group like that

c-town_balla
09-15-2008, 10:02 PM
apon....sorry

mwynn05
09-15-2008, 11:26 PM
that gym is a joke

nunya
09-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
apon....sorry

Oh, ok..... :thinking: :helpme:

navscanmaster
09-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by nunya
Oh, ok..... :thinking: :helpme:

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :1omg!:

Its good stuff, isn't it! But as Go Blue would say, grammar is overrated on a message board.:doh:

Old Tiger
09-16-2008, 02:00 AM
smithville is a program used to losing its good to see them have success.

navscanmaster
09-16-2008, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
smithville is a program used to losing its good to see them have success.
Right on.

I_DONT_CARE
09-16-2008, 05:38 AM
I THINK I FINALLY FOUND A TEAM TO BANDWAGON. GO SMITHVILLE TIGERS

Pudlugger
09-16-2008, 09:05 AM
D25 is shaping up to be one tough battle ground. look for upsets from Smithville and perhaps LG and Columbus to tie things up. I wouldn't be surprised to see tie breakers deciding who goes to the play offs in this district. I don't see any of the top three, Giddings, Bellville and Sealy, getting through unscathed for the sole possession of the district title. Could end up a tie for championship and a three way tie for the third slot. I expect the top teams will go for wide margins of victory in every game leaving their starters in until the final gun due to the way tie breakers are settled. Bottom line, some good teams stay home in November.

buff4ever
09-16-2008, 02:14 PM
What an amazing pregrame routine, #39 looks ready to play. WATCH OUT FOR THE TIGERS PEOPLE.. they are on the prowl. Nobody can take this year from them, its theirs.

pirate4state
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Good luck to the Tigers.