PDA

View Full Version : S.E. Texas Folks....Ike...Power Outages, Etc.

IHStangFan
09-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing okay. If you guys are needing ice, fuel, food, etc. and can make your way over towards Needville, we have all of the above over here. Simon's Corner (Exxon) seems to be fairly stocked. They are selling ice like hotcakes, but it is limited to 3 bags per person. Hope this helps some of you. If you need anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

IHStangFan
09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
I have not made my way down to West Columbia yet. Do they have power down there? How are things in Roughneck country?

Maroon87
09-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Power is still out in the Woodlands. Entergy is our provider and they had a couple of plants sustain heavy damage during the storm so it could be a while...:doh:

Old Green
09-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Some of our guys have gone to the Houston area with supplies and others have gone to Vidor to help out.

CHS_CG
09-15-2008, 12:35 PM
All of Caldwell is still without power today. They are telling people in town to expect anywhere from 2-3 days to 3 weeks. I am so glad I am on bluebonnet, we lost power saturday for about an hr and half around 2:00pm but since then its been fine. I hope everybody is doing ok!

navscanmaster
09-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Most of Navasota still without power. We are on Midsouth, so we are back up since Saturday afternoon. The rest of town is on Entergy, so you know what that means.