PDA

View Full Version : The Valley is Flooding

footballgal
09-19-2003, 10:52 AM
FLOOD WARNINGS eek!

There might not be ANY games played tonight :( as it is flooding in most of the valley. Alot of schools cancelled classes today, in the upper valley, McAllen, and Mission area. I hear Brownsville, and Mid Valley is also flooded in some areas.

Today the Tarpons are suppose to play in the "Battle of 100" and OLD rivary game.

footballgal
09-19-2003, 11:09 AM
http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/images/uploads/9-19_Southmost.jpg

Gobbla2001
09-19-2003, 11:14 AM
I guess it's one of those prices you have to pay for the rain you guys have recieved...

By the way, where can I get one of those paddles heh jk...

footballgal
09-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Gobbla2001:
I
By the way, where can I get one of those paddles heh jk...Just go to the backyard and check in your dad's tool shed. :)

District303aPastPlayer
09-19-2003, 11:31 AM
no valley football?? that really bites... :( frown

footballgal
09-19-2003, 11:38 AM
District303aPastPlayer:
no valley football?? that really bites... :( :(I am still hoping that it didn't rain that hard in PI, since this year that's where the game is at. If there is some kind of access to the game and no lighting, as die hard football fans as the vallyites are there will be some games played and I am hoping that PI vs Los Fresnos is one of them. Fish do swim in the water after all wink

Last year I remember In Progreso, It rained the entire game and alot of times it was a down pour and some flooding. So who knows, maybe just maybe.