PDA

View Full Version : Texans As One Family

maroonpirate04
09-14-2008, 12:30 AM
From the damage i saw in Houston and the surrounding cities, and towns. We must come together as one family and pray for the safety of those residents residing in those areas. And what's worse Ike had to come at a time when the U.S. is still mourning over the victims of 9/11. And most of us here in Sinton have families in Houston i send out my prayers especially to my cousins, uncles, and aunts, my sister and her family. Up in north and south Houston. God Bless them and other families around the area.

Highschoolfan78
09-14-2008, 01:47 AM
great post.. Let's unite as one.. It is imperative that we lend a hand to those in need.

ProudHornetMom
09-14-2008, 09:51 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
09-14-2008, 09:54 AM
The largest search and rescue mission in the history of Texas is now underway. Estimates of 23,000 stayed in Galveston. This is very likely not going to fare well.

zebrablue2
09-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
From the damage i saw in Houston and the surrounding cities, and towns. We must come together as one family and pray for the safety of those residents residing in those areas. And what's worse Ike had to come at a time when the U.S. is still mourning over the victims of 9/11. And most of us here in Sinton have families in Houston i send out my prayers especially to my cousins, uncles, and aunts, my sister and her family. Up in north and south Houston. God Bless them and other families around the area.

:clap::clap::clap: Great post... God bless all of those families, and all helping with the cleanup and rescue..

sinton66
09-14-2008, 01:32 PM
This is a good time to donate to the Red Cross. Those folks will need lots of help.