PDA

View Full Version : K-ville plays W-ville last game

Wildcat81
11-04-2003, 05:33 PM
well the cats play thier last game against Woodville.There's always next year.

http://www.jamnart.com/art-intro/mascots/thumbnails/Wildcats.jpg

Backwoods
11-04-2003, 08:26 PM
You played hard and you've got class. Hope to keep our rivalry going even if Newton goes 2A. :) wink :cool:

Old No. 7
11-05-2003, 10:45 AM
I hope the Cats play hard this last game. I heard several starters weren't playing. I haven't heard who or why. Good luck Cats.

Big Red
11-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Old No. 7:
I hope the Cats play hard this last game. I heard several starters weren't playing. I haven't heard who or why. Good luck Cats.#7 DO YOU THINK IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF DISCIPLINE? I ALSO WISH THE CATS LUCK, HOWEVER, THE GUYS WHO CAUSED THE TURNOVERS IN THE LAST HALF OF THE DIBOLL GAME MAY NEED TO SIT OUT. *- :)

Old No. 7
11-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Big Red:

Old No. 7:
I hope the Cats play hard this last game. I heard several starters weren't playing. I haven't heard who or why. Good luck Cats.#7 DO YOU THINK IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF DISCIPLINE? I ALSO WISH THE CATS LUCK, HOWEVER, THE GUYS WHO CAUSED THE TURNOVERS IN THE LAST HALF OF THE DIBOLL GAME MAY NEED TO SIT OUT. *- :) I just heard some starters didn't show for practice. Discipline followed so they quit. I'm sure they will bring up several jv players. It should be a good game. Big red, if you go to the game let me know how it went. I'm going to watch my cousin play in the Newton game. Good luck Cats. Good luck to the jv players.I hope yall find starting positions for next year.

Big Red
11-05-2003, 02:32 PM
HEY #7! WHO IS YOUR COUSIN? I ALSO MAY BE ATTENDING THE NEWTON/DIBOLL GAME. PERHAPS I CAN MEET YOU. RUMOR HAS IT THAT NEWTON'S QB FAILED. DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT. IF SO, I AM SURE THE EAGLES WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AND STILL COME OUT ON TOP. HOPE THE WILDCATS CAN PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AS WELL.
GOOD LUCK WILDCATS!

Wildcat81
11-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Old No. 7:

Big Red:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Old No. 7:
<strong>I hope the Cats play hard this last game. I heard several starters weren't playing. I haven't heard who or why. Good luck Cats.#7 DO YOU THINK IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF DISCIPLINE? I ALSO WISH THE CATS LUCK, HOWEVER, THE GUYS WHO CAUSED THE TURNOVERS IN THE LAST HALF OF THE DIBOLL GAME MAY NEED TO SIT OUT. *- :) I just heard some starters didn't show for practice. Discipline followed so they quit. I'm sure they will bring up several jv players. It should be a good game. Big red, if you go to the game let me know how it went. I'm going to watch my cousin play in the Newton game. Good luck Cats. Good luck to the jv players.I hope yall find starting positions for next year.</strong>[/QUOTE
With out discipline you have disorder.The player who ever they may be need to know who the boss is.They just do what they think they can get away with it.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Well that isnt classy for k-ville, i know they are upset about not making the playoffs but still you should finish the season :)

Wildcat81
11-05-2003, 02:54 PM
i know the K-ville Diboll game is over.But I would just like to comment,you can't beat anybody
with 5 turn overs, unless your The DALLAS COWBOYS.

Old No. 7
11-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Wildcat81, I couldn't agree with you more. You can't play football without discipline. Some coaches substitute Discipline for talent and it will get you beat when the game is on the line. Talent and discipline, now that is a winning combination.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Well we beat you thats all that really matter now doesnt it? We're in the playoffs an your not, now that statement is only here because of your post. Diboll has made mistakes yes we will pick up an take it to another level this friday. We showed respect last year when you guys knocked us out we deserve the same.

Wildcat81
11-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Yes Diboll won the score showed that.And you have
my respect, Diboll has a good team, and I hope you
go far in the playoffs.

Big Red
11-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Well we beat you thats all that really matter now doesnt it? We're in the playoffs an your not, now that statement is only here because of your post. Diboll has made mistakes yes we will pick up an take it to another level this friday. We showed respect last year when you guys knocked us out we deserve the same.JACK, I DON'T THINK WILDCAT81 AND OLD #7 WERE INDICATING ANY TYPE OF DISRESPECT. IN FACT I SAW POST WHERE THEY BOTH TOLD DIBOLL CONGRADULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK. SEEMS TO ME THEY WERE MERELY SPEAKING ABOUT THE WILDCAT TEAM. DIBOLL DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Old No. 7
11-05-2003, 03:18 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Well we beat you thats all that really matter now doesnt it? We're in the playoffs an your not, now that statement is only here because of your post. Diboll has made mistakes yes we will pick up an take it to another level this friday. We showed respect last year when you guys knocked us out we deserve the same.I guess I missed something. I think eveyone has given Diboll respect. We've congratulated yall on your win. I stated that yall played better football in the last half than the Cats did. The team that plays better football, Usually wins. Good luck against Newton, yall are going to need it.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-05-2003, 03:29 PM
Not from what i heard there starting QB failed out 'hear say'. I know hes not the whole team but it could give us the advantage.

Wildcat81
11-05-2003, 03:47 PM
If newton QB plays or not,Still should be a good
game.

crimson blood
11-05-2003, 04:59 PM
you don't have to play next year. but you are not going to quit this season. quitting is a habit. once you quit something it is easier to quit the next and before you know it you can never finish anything.

(crimson blood's dad, circa 1972)

St. Ivender
11-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Not from what i heard there starting QB failed out 'hear say'. I know hes not the whole team but it could give us the advantage.Coach Barbay might go to the old "single wing"

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-05-2003, 05:23 PM
This is a bigger problem for Diboll than we let on i assure you if this is even true. We been studying the film all week an the playing style, wouldnt it be something if its a diffrent formation an all together game come friday night yikes :S

Old No. 7
11-06-2003, 09:56 AM
crimson blood:
you don't have to play next year. but you are not going to quit this season. quitting is a habit. once you quit something it is easier to quit the next and before you know it you can never finish anything.

(crimson blood's dad, circa 1972)I couldn't have said it better myself.

Stupadasso
11-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Well we beat you thats all that really matter now doesnt it? We're in the playoffs an your not, now that statement is only here because of your post. Diboll has made mistakes yes we will pick up an take it to another level this friday. We showed respect last year when you guys knocked us out we deserve the same.Looks like diboll is gettin a little to cocky thinkin they can just blow out anybody.....Well im here to tell you that that is just what got kville beat against jasper and newton.....cockyness and demanding of respect!!!! and if they start acting like that then they are gonna get killed tomorrow night...YOU BETTER BE READY TO PLAY CAUSE NEWTON AINT GONNA LAY DOWN IF THATS WHAT YOU ARE THINKIN!!!

newton 42
diboll 28

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-07-2003, 09:34 AM
Okay we lost to Jasper by a TD you think we actually going to lose by 20 points...get real.

Old No. 7
11-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Okay we lost to Jasper by a TD you think we actually going to lose by 20 points...get real.Not if yall play as good as you talk.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-07-2003, 09:58 AM
We have nothing to lose this game so we wont be coming in here like its some big match, but i promise we arent looking past it an we will come out to play 4 good qrts of football.

Old No. 7
11-07-2003, 10:01 AM
If I don't have to work late, I'll be there for those 4 quarters of football.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Hope to see you there ill be annoucing :) Y101.9\play by play.

spiveyrat
11-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Okay we lost to Jasper by a TD you think we actually going to lose by 20 points...get real.FYI... 42-28=14

spiveyrat
11-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
We have nothing to lose this game so we wont be coming in here like its some big match, but i promise we arent looking past it an we will come out to play 4 good qrts of football.I see you're now making some room for excuses...

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-07-2003, 11:02 AM
What the hell? Okay good job on picking apart my post. Thats exactly what i didnt say...making excuses get real kid. Oh an yes i knew it was 14 i was in a hurry didnt bother to even stop an think.

Wildcat81
11-08-2003, 05:28 AM
Wildcats 21
Eagles 7