PDA

View Full Version : This is the life!

CHS_CG
09-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Sittin at home on the computer, on the computer, with a bloody mary waiting on the wind and rain!

44INAROW
09-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I love Bloody Mary's (or virgin marys for that matter) the spicier the better ;) I assume the "Tater Tot" is asleep already? I think we'll stay up most of the night watching IKE videos etc

Trashman
09-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Sittin at home on the computer, on the computer, with a bloody mary waiting on the wind and rain!

Your writing seems to indicate that you may have had enough of the bloody marys.:clap:

CHS_CG
09-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Your writing seems to indicate that you may have had enough of the bloody marys.:clap:

Lol no i havent had enough, im just tired, that meant to say on the couch lol my bad

Trashman
09-12-2008, 11:02 PM
In that case have one for me too!:D

CHS_CG
09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
In that case have one for me too!:D

in that case i will go fix me another right now!

STANG RED
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM
in that case i will go fix me another right now!

Good idea! In fact I may just join you if I have all the fixins. I know have the fixins for a Colorado Bulldog. MMMMmmmmmm:D

CHS_CG
09-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Good idea! In fact I may just join you if I have all the fixins. I know have the fixins for a Colorado Bulldog. MMMMmmmmmm:D

CHEERS!:wave:

44INAROW
09-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

how do you like your Colorado Bulldog? I have had with and without a shot of chocolate syrup.

STANG RED
09-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
how do you like your Colorado Bulldog? I have had with and without a shot of chocolate syrup.

I love em, but I didnt get to have one last night after all. I had everything except for the milk. It was out of date. I really prefer half and half for em anyway. I dont use chocolate syrup in mine, but I bet that is good.

Old Tiger
09-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Sittin at home on the computer, on the computer, with a bloody mary waiting on the wind and rain! bloody mary....gross

make it a pina colada or 'rita and i'd agree.....

no i won't

the life would be sitting in a pool with one of the above I mentioned with a fly girl with some huge knockers or a big ass....ya thats the lfie

STANG RED
09-14-2008, 12:19 AM
I bought milk today, and am having my Colorado Bulldog now. MMMMMmmmmmMMMMM GOOD!:D