PDA

View Full Version : Celina Fans

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2008, 10:25 PM
How ya like that East Texas Football :D

Just giving u a hard time..good game Tigers, Valiant come back Celina

CHS_89
09-12-2008, 11:20 PM
It was a heck of a ball game. Congrats D-Field!

gatordaze
09-12-2008, 11:22 PM
All that I can say is CoCo (#25) can take a beating! He cant be 5'6" but he is tough as nails.

piratebg
09-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
mediocre east texas teams....always thinkin they is so big and bad....then off to bounce the roundball they go in late November.....

here is a trivia question for ya.....

how do you say "full basketball season with all our boys" in Chinese?

answer....."east texas football"

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll478/zeerowbucket/foot-in-mouth-1199.jpg

bobcat1
09-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Heck of a first half by Dangerfield. Hats off to them. I'll take my crow raw with the feather, beaks and feet still attached. :cool:

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Heck of a first half by Dangerfield. Hats off to them. I'll take my crow raw with the feather, beaks and feet still attached. :cool:
once again

as a Celina fan u dont have to eat crow..only NON-Celina fans who claimed how bad Celina would win has to eat crow..ur supposed to be a homer

BobcatBenny
09-12-2008, 11:38 PM
This was a great game. Too bad it could not have been broadcast. Celina played great.

Daingerfield played a great first half. They were one of the best teams I have seen Celina play. They certainly could hang with any 3A team in Texas.

Celina's defense gave Celina every chance they needed to come back and win this game. Just did not happen.

Daingerfield left it all out there though. They were laying all over the field all night long. Yet they kept getting up and battling.

I also have never seen so many turn overs in a game.

The Bobcats team is really good. Daingerfield was better!

bobcat1
09-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
once again

as a Celina fan u dont have to eat crow..only NON-Celina fans who claimed how bad Celina would win has to eat crow..ur supposed to be a homer I really thought we would win by 3-4 td's, but DField made a believer out of me. They got some studs on defense like #9 and #6. On offense #11 and #25 you couldn't hurt with a hammer. They got something we don't; SPEED and lots of it. Awesome game plan by them and they did it on our field. :eek:

WildTexan972
09-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll478/zeerowbucket/foot-in-mouth-1199.jpg

if they win state they may be okay....but last night Celina lost as much as DF won....but I'd still much rather live in Celina than in some drying up east Texas crossroad....

good win DF....give ya that....but trophies count more than non-district victories....how many of those do your vaunted east texas studs have? not so many....I thought so....

I know, I know....your response will be to list out the many different teams that maybe won up to 6 state titles in the last 10 years to show me just how wrong I am....I only need to list 1 team to match your list.....unless of course I choose to add in SLC or HP or Euless to prove out how north Texas football makes east Texas football look like pop warner league year in and year out....

piratebg
09-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Stay classy WildTexan :rolleyes:

MN95
09-13-2008, 03:08 PM
if they win state they may be okay....but last night Celina lost as much as DF won....but I'd still much rather live in Celina than in some drying up east Texas crossroad....

good win DF....give ya that....but trophies count more than non-district victories....how many of those do your vaunted east texas studs have? not so many....I thought so....

I know, I know....your response will be to list out the many different teams that maybe won up to 6 state titles in the last 10 years to show me just how wrong I am....I only need to list 1 team to match your list.....unless of course I choose to add in SLC or HP or Euless to prove out how north Texas football makes east Texas football look like pop warner league year in and year out....

With apologies to Jon Bon Jovi, "You Give Celina A Bad Name"

44INAROW
09-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I agree MN96 and another thing - I almost half-way expect that kind of reply/comment from a 16 year old but according to WildTexan's profile, he/she is 50 years old....... Wow.......:eek:

Pick6
09-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MN95

He gives Texas a bad name.

Emerson1
09-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Stay classy WildTexan :rolleyes:
He probably didn't even go there, just moved in and claims the state championships as "ours"

Dieselsmoke
09-14-2008, 07:18 AM

Dangerfield all time against Celina 2-0, how many of those games have you won...not any...I thought so....Dude prolly drives an orange jacked up 4X4 too, woo-hoo look at me, loser!

Not anything like the Celina fans I meet Friday night, those people had class!

wimbo_pro
09-14-2008, 07:59 AM
[B]....but I'd still much rather live in Celina than in some drying up east Texas crossroad....
/B]

Newsflash WildTexan...some people might consider Celina a "dried up Texas crossroads" itself...but they would have enough class to keep those type of insulting comments to themselves.

This is really a sad post...not to mention a classless one as well. You give an otherwise good town with good people a bad name. Shame on you.

WildTexan972
09-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Dieselsmoke
Dangerfield all time against Celina 2-0, how many of those games have you won...not any...I thought so....Dude prolly drives an orange jacked up 4X4 too, woo-hoo look at me, loser!

Not anything like the Celina fans I meet Friday night, those people had class!

8 titles against how many? I thought so....now back to your breakin down porch in jethro land lookin at those cars on blocks in your yard....a game does not determine the caliber of your program, a season does.....and I'll gladly put our last 10-15 seasons against yours ANYday.....

now enjoy this one...you deserve it...but come late November when those boys are turnin in their pads for gym shorts feel free to live off this one game.....

wimbo_pro
09-14-2008, 02:23 PM
8 titles against how many? I thought so....now back to your breakin down porch in jethro land lookin at those cars on blocks in your yard....a game does not determine the caliber of your program, a season does.....and I'll gladly put our last 10-15 seasons against yours ANYday.....

now enjoy this one...you deserve it...but come late November when those boys are turnin in their pads for gym shorts feel free to live off this one game.....

Bitterness often times over-powers the immature.

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
...but come late November when those boys are turnin in their pads for gym shorts feel free to live off this one game.....

oh cmon now..I thought u knew..D-Field fans live off the 1983 D-Field team which honestly one of the most dominating teams ever

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
I only need to list 1 team to match your list.....unless of course I choose to add in SLC or HP or Euless to prove out how north Texas football makes east Texas football look like pop warner league year in and year out....

Just for the record..Since 1980

North Texas area like 47 titles...East Texas like 43..so it is not such a huge difference

bobcat1
09-14-2008, 03:31 PM

now enjoy this one...you deserve it...but come late November when those boys are turnin in their pads for gym shorts feel free to live off this one game..... Stay Classy WildTexan972. I can tell you never played the game everytime you spew.http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9949/blahblahsh5.gif

I did find your picture though.

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4079/mar27ae.gif

Gsquared
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM

Celina lost as much as DF won???? OMG, DF gutted your D line like a fish in the first half. Only reason that game was close is Celina wore down DF late. #76 AND 78 went both ways and wore down. No way Celina threw that game away if thats what you are tying to say. Great game by Celina and DF both and this loss does nothing to make me change my mind about the Celina program but you should probably admit here in public that Daingerfield is a better team. Suck on your loss a while d bag

Gsquared
09-14-2008, 05:10 PM

Yeah November. Your lucky your in Reg 2 cuz you wouldnt get out of 1 or 3.

pirate4state
09-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Celina lost as much as DF won???? OMG, DF gutted your D line like a fish in the first half. Only reason that game was close is Celina wore down DF late. #76 AND 78 went both ways and wore down. No way Celina threw that game away if thats what you are tying to say. Great game by Celina and DF both and this loss does nothing to make me change my mind about the Celina program but you should probably admit here in public that Daingerfield is a better team. Suck on your loss a while d bag I'm glad you found your way back online. :)

BILLYFRED0000
09-14-2008, 06:14 PM
All in all this was a fun game to watch. I have never seen that many bobcat turnovers in a single game. But they never quit coming and in the end had a chance to try to take it to overtime. D was flat awesome in the second half. Against a fast team. I think if the O can hang on to the ball the d will give us a chance in any game. D'field looked very good. They have a real shot at a state title if they can play that way all year.

bobcat1
09-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Celina lost as much as DF won???? OMG, DF gutted your D line like a fish in the first half. Only reason that game was close is Celina wore down DF late. #76 AND 78 went both ways and wore down. No way Celina threw that game away if thats what you are tying to say. Great game by Celina and DF both and this loss does nothing to make me change my mind about the Celina program but you should probably admit here in public that Daingerfield is a better team. Suck on your loss a while d bag

G, you were at the game??? That esplains everything Lucy! ( in my best Ricky Ricardo) It was the return of the Goo Goo Curse! I knew it!

You should have said hello. I could have got you some Bananna pudding after the game.:evillol:

bobcat1
09-14-2008, 06:23 PM
:1omg!: It reared it's ugly head in Celina. It has come to light in our investigation the one Gsquared was at the Celina DF game. And now we know the rest of the story. I got some good Bananna Pudding for you next time I see you G!:stirpot:

LH Panther Mom
09-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Do you know which side he was sitting on? And did anyone bother to buy him nachos? :eek: :p

bobcat1
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Do you know which side he was sitting on? And did anyone bother to buy him nachos? :eek: :p I would have had them delivered if I ahd known he was there.:thinking:

BILLYFRED0000
09-14-2008, 07:27 PM

Sorry G I disagree. they gutted us because we kept giving them the ball. The Second half is more like we ususally play and guess what. Nobody got gutted.
If you give them the ball and keep giving the more chances than you get you lose. That simple. That was the way that we "gave" away the game. By turning over the ball. As to being gutted yes they were. As to wearing down, well guess what we have a couple of guys playing both ways this year too. Not as deep as we usually are and I did not notice us wearing down. The Celina boys are in tremendous shape and yes that has won us a few games in the past. Did we lose? Definetly. Did we deserve to lose yes. But we played a terrible game on the offensive side of the ball period.

DaHop72
09-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Sorry G I disagree. they gutted us because we kept giving them the ball. The Second half is more like we ususally play and guess what. Nobody got gutted.
If you give them the ball and keep giving the more chances than you get you lose. That simple. That was the way that we "gave" away the game. By turning over the ball. As to being gutted yes they were. As to wearing down, well guess what we have a couple of guys playing both ways this year too. Not as deep as we usually are and I did not notice us wearing down. The Celina boys are in tremendous shape and yes that has won us a few games in the past. Did we lose? Definetly. Did we deserve to lose yes. But we played a terrible game on the offensive side of the ball period. Can't this be said of pretty much any team after a loss?:thinking: :thinking:

orange machine
09-14-2008, 08:21 PM
sure it can be said, but we dont usually turn the ball over like that. The turnovers that DF had we could not capitolize on. Our offense is just not there yet this year. Im hoping they can get there quick though. Last years team would have made scores out of there turnovers. Im affraid its gonna be up to our defense to keep us aropund this year, but we still have time to improve.

DaHop72
09-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
sure it can be said, but we dont usually turn the ball over like that. The turnovers that DF had we could not capitolize on. Our offense is just not there yet this year. Im hoping they can get there quick though. Last years team would have made scores out of there turnovers. Im affraid its gonna be up to our defense to keep us aropund this year, but we still have time to improve. I just think that too many times fans won't reach up with their thumb and forefinger and pull of their "homer" hats. Last year Snyder didn't turn the ball over a lot but turned it over twice early against the Bobcats. Did that not have an effect on the game as it changes a coaches game plan in a hurry. I think too many times fans forget that these are teenage boys playing this game and at some point are going to have games such as your game Friday night. I watched Jay Cutler throw an ill advised interception and then on the next possession fumble and keep the ball on an official blown whistle and this is a professional QB. Teams like Celina and Liberty Hill are great teams that have won multiple state titles but every once in awhile are going to have a bad game. Sometimes you just have to accept that you lost and go on to the next game and be glad you lost early and not late in the season.

LHexPlayer
09-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I just think that too many times fans won't reach up with their thumb and forefinger and pull of their "homer" hats. Last year Snyder didn't turn the ball over a lot but turned it over twice early against the Bobcats. Did that not have an effect on the game as it changes a coaches game plan in a hurry. I think too many times fans forget that these are teenage boys playing this game and at some point are going to have games such as your game Friday night. I watched Jay Cutler throw an ill advised interception and then on the next possession fumble and keep the ball on an official blown whistle and this is a professional QB. Teams like Celina and Liberty Hill are great teams that have won multiple state titles but every once in awhile are going to have a bad game. Sometimes you just have to accept that you lost and go on to the next game and be glad you lost early and not late in the season.

Here, Here....Well said.:clap:

pirate4state
09-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I just think that too many times fans won't reach up with their thumb and forefinger and pull of their "homer" hats. Last year Snyder didn't turn the ball over a lot but turned it over twice early against the Bobcats. Did that not have an effect on the game as it changes a coaches game plan in a hurry. I think too many times fans forget that these are teenage boys playing this game and at some point are going to have games such as your game Friday night. I watched Jay Cutler throw an ill advised interception and then on the next possession fumble and keep the ball on an official blown whistle and this is a professional QB. Teams like Celina and Liberty Hill are great teams that have won multiple state titles but every once in awhile are going to have a bad game. Sometimes you just have to accept that you lost and go on to the next game and be glad you lost early and not late in the season.

I'm sure you'll be greeted with a "you don't understand" reply, but I agree.

I've been to games with G2 and if he says Celina's weakness were exposed, then they were.

As for the turnovers, were they given away or did Daingerfield take them away? How many points did Daingerfield score on these turnovers? Didn't Daingerfield also turn the ball over?

You know what...it doesn't even matter because the game is over & you have a new opponent to get ready for!

Good Luck!

Txbroadcaster
09-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Honestly we have to understand

Celina fans are not used to losing(that is a good thing)

So when a loss happens they are basically astounded and dumbfounded

orange machine
09-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Ok let me say this again we had some turnovers that DF was able to capitolize on and that was 3 fumbles down on our end of the field. We were not able to capitolize on there turnovers hence our offense is having some issues right now. Our defense did the best they could do, but when your offense isnt clicking on all cylinders against a good team you might get into trouble. Yes good teams have bad games, but this was the worst first half i have ever seen Celina play. In the past we have a good offense that could make a team pay for there mistakes, but this year our offense is not there yet, i hope it comes around quick.

Gsquared
09-15-2008, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
G, you were at the game??? That esplains everything Lucy! ( in my best Ricky Ricardo) It was the return of the Goo Goo Curse! I knew it!

You should have said hello. I could have got you some Bananna pudding after the game.:evillol:
Hehe, I tried looking for you and JP at half time.

Gsquared
09-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Ok let me say this again we had some turnovers that DF was able to capitolize on and that was 3 fumbles down on our end of the field. We were not able to capitolize on there turnovers hence our offense is having some issues right now. Our defense did the best they could do, but when your offense isnt clicking on all cylinders against a good team you might get into trouble. Yes good teams have bad games, but this was the worst first half i have ever seen Celina play. In the past we have a good offense that could make a team pay for there mistakes, but this year our offense is not there yet, i hope it comes around quick.
I think Celina has a real good chance to be a great team this year but the QB just cant get it done in the air right now. I think that is what Celina is missing on O from what I saw.

MN95
09-15-2008, 09:34 AM
I've always found it funny how turnovers are viewed. In tonight's game Dallas vs Philadelphia. If Philly has 4 turnovers, us Dallas fans will say "wow, our defense is awesome, they forced 4 turnovers!!". But if Dallas's offense has 4 turnovers, those same fans will say, "we suck, too many mistakes". You can't have it both ways.

Daingerfield had just as many turnovers as we did. The difference, they returned one of ours for a score.

MN95
09-15-2008, 09:37 AM
I think Celina has a real good chance to be a great team this year but the QB just cant get it done in the air right now. I think that is what Celina is missing on O from what I saw.

I agree, our lack of a passing game really hurt us in this one, and will continue to hurt us if we don't improve. I don't agree that it was all on our QB. There were a couple of key drops, and a couple of times he had no time to throw. A couple of completions, and yes a couple of throws were off the mark, and there you have it. We were 2-8-2 in the passing game I beleive.

CHS_89
09-15-2008, 11:25 AM
G2,

Were you standing in the North Endzone under the goal post?

WildTexan972
09-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Honestly we have to understand

Celina fans are not used to losing(that is a good thing)

So when a loss happens they are basically astounded and dumbfounded

That, sir, for the most part is incorrect....

we don't lose often, but we watched and understood WHY we lost....most folks think no matter the outcome just one team beat another....in many cases, yes....but in some cases it is more one team lost more than another team won....last year in all but the CS finals game, Celina just flat WON those games...easy....not really that tough in any of them to win....the CS game was a battle to the end....

I do not think many of the Celina fans are dumbfounded by this game - WE LOST IT by bad performance.....it does not kill us, but that is what happened....our QB needs work and we dropped the ball way too often, and NO, most of our drops were not caused by DF....I think part of them were just the fact 27 was the total load for the offense in this one, where he normally shares the load with Charley....he played his heart out, but in this case, a strong 27 and a few other minor parts players just was not enough to overcome DF....they nearly pulled it off there in the end, but just not quite....

Gsquared
09-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
G2,

Were you standing in the North Endzone under the goal post?
No, sat under the visitors pressbox. Was down there at half time though

Fletch
09-15-2008, 02:12 PM

Better to figure that out now, rather than the playoffs. Do they have a better passer?

Why not #27? :confused:

BILLYFRED0000
09-15-2008, 02:20 PM
IMHO I think that the coaches were concerned with the O line performance and tried not to put them in a passing position. D'field was too quick and could easily get to the QB. Worrell can throw well enough and it was a matter of protection. We still have some growing to do. Lots of youth. We lost. Time for the next game.

Dieselsmoke
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
SLIKK is coming, you'll soon find out what that means...

Txbroadcaster
09-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Dieselsmoke
SLIKK is coming, you'll soon find out what that means...

HAHAHAHA oh lord..here comes the D-field Trash talking king( all in fun)

Dieselsmoke
09-15-2008, 02:50 PM

Dangerfield 3-0
Celina 2-1

2A beats 3A read it and weep while your driving your Toyota Prius on your way to drink your latte and do a little surfing on your Wi-Fi ready laptop, your so shallow if a snake farted he would blow dust in your eyes. Next year the players want you to address them in the locker room before the game, without the coach, you up for that???

WildTexan972
09-15-2008, 04:34 PM
2A has beaten #a before...you *EDITED* did not invent the concept....Celina was beating 3A teams as a 2A for years...you won...I give you that....but I'd still rather not live in any of those East Texas dumps you folks call home...I lived in Tyler for a few years and the level of ignorance from about just past Forney is maddening....round a corner and see the 'clan' on the porch with cars on blocks by the driveway....sure hope Jed shoots you some "bubblin crude" or you mite not git vittles fer the night....

racial slurs are NOT allowed!!!!

~RM~

Emerson1
09-15-2008, 04:38 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LHexPlayer
09-15-2008, 04:39 PM
2A has beaten #a before...you *EDITED* did not invent the concept....Celina was beating 3A teams as a 2A for years...you won...I give you that....but I'd still rather not live in any of those East Texas dumps you folks call home...I lived in Tyler for a few years and the level of ignorance from about just past Forney is maddening....round a corner and see the 'clan' on the porch with cars on blocks by the driveway....sure hope Jed shoots you some "bubblin crude" or you mite not git vittles fer the night....

Wow, one village is missing their idiot.

DDBooger
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
...you *EDITED* did not invent the concept.... :eek: :eek: :eek: DAYUUUM!!! :thinking: wonder what the Mods are gonna do? lol

Txbroadcaster
09-15-2008, 04:48 PM

u use the term *EDITED* and Clan in same post...thanks for showing utter ignorance whether ur just "funnin" or not

BleedOrange
09-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Wow, one village is missing their idiot.

To call him an idiot is an insult to morons everywhere!

JR2004
09-15-2008, 05:38 PM
So apparently what we have here is a thing who condemns everyone east of Forney as clan lovin' redneck idiots. Somehow right before that he called the people of Daingerfield by a term that's racially derogatory. Am I missing something here?

I thought most folks would've caught that he's not fond of certain folks after his Gainesville comments from awhile back. I guess being even more blunt this time around makes it clear how it feels about other people who aren't quite the same skin color as it is.

LHexPlayer
09-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
So apparently what we have here is a thing who condemns everyone east of Forney as clan lovin' redneck idiots. Somehow right before that he called the people of Daingerfield by a term that's racially derogatory. Am I missing something here?

I thought most folks would've caught that he's not fond of certain folks after his Gainesville comments from awhile back. I guess being even more blunt this time around makes it clear how it feels about other people who aren't quite the same skin color as it is.

Ding, Ding, Ding.....We have a winner!

Maroon87
09-15-2008, 05:55 PM

racial slurs are NOT allowed!!!!

~RM~

Behold the power of inbreeding...