PDA

View Full Version : Does Diamond Hill have a shot at beating Glen Rose?

DEChildress17
10-17-2002, 11:41 PM
Just wondering what yalls thoughts are on Diamond Hill vs. Glen Rose

bleedgreen
10-18-2002, 05:26 AM
From what I've heard, DH-J has Tucker and that's about it. Glen Rose Tigers win this one.

everman_guy
10-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Tucker can single handly win a game though, when he is not playing Everman or Kennedale. It is possible, but I would pick Glen Rose right now.

Titans
10-18-2002, 09:12 AM
NO

this is the way we ball
10-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Tucker is avg. about 8 yds. a carry. Glen Rose has no speed. However, Diamond Hill has no Defense. I'm going out on a limb and taking Diamond Hill over Glen Rose. Diamond Hill is going to the play-offs! :D

RBMorris21
10-18-2002, 10:41 AM
Well if Diamond hill is going to the playoffs they will have to beat Castleberry and knowing u (this is the way we ball) u will prolly have something to say about that too huh?

this is the way we ball
10-18-2002, 10:52 AM
Yes RBMorris21 I do have a comment you are smarter than your spelling reveals. I am only making a prediction, but yes I think that Diamond Hill will beat Castleberry. It's tough to stop speed.

bleedgreen
10-18-2002, 05:07 PM
Diamond hill plays at Glen Rose.....it's raining cats and dogs....the field is slippery....any speed will be negated. Besides, the home team already has 14 points.

cts76325i
10-19-2002, 12:17 AM
ok lets think of sumthin here if glen rose could only put up 28 points on carter river side and d-hill beat river side 40-16 perhaps you should not rule out d-hill. vincent tucker is goin to tear glen rose a new one the run defense is mediocre at best while castleberry's is still 6th in the area allowed him to get 225 yards . i predict tucker will have a 300+ game vs. glen rose and d-hill by 9

tigers05
10-19-2002, 11:46 AM
ummm #1. cts whatever your name is, Diamond Hill beat carter 40-19, less that we beat them by, get it right. #2. We scored 28 and hardly threw the ball(haha i bet castleberry remembers our passing game). And finally #3. Yall still dropped a 28-0 lead to us and lost.

Wildcat2004
10-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Tiger05- Who have yall played in District. NOBODY.
Just wait yall are about to receive yalls beating. Its funny before district 0-3 now 4-0 in District.

bigCHSmfr70
10-19-2002, 12:40 PM
(this is the way we ball)Yes RBMorris21 I do have a comment you are smarter than your spelling reveals. I am only making a prediction, but yes I think that DIAMOND HILL IS GOING TO BEAT CASTLEBERRY. It's tough to stop speed. .......

yea good prediction castleberry only beat diamond hill 43-13 but i do think diamond hill can beat glen rose

tigers05
10-19-2002, 06:01 PM
hey wildcat2004 so we were 0-3 before district, the fact is we are 4-0, in FIRST place. Besides have you never heard of teams improving? Just like Bridgeport last year, entering the playoffs they were what 6-4 and look how far they went. But i guess to you predistrict means everything.

cts76325i
10-19-2002, 09:04 PM
hmm let me think bout this you haven't played d-hill everman or kennedale and you shouldn't of beaten us so as i see it you have won you have won your last game this year..sorry

tigers05:
hey wildcat2004 so we were 0-3 before district, the fact is we are 4-0, in FIRST place. Besides have you never heard of teams improving? Just like Bridgeport last year, entering the playoffs they were what 6-4 and look how far they went. But i guess to you predistrict means everything.

cts76325i
10-19-2002, 10:05 PM
any new thoughts

Wildcat2004
10-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Castleberry needs DH to win and Kennedale to smash Glen Rose, To force a 3 way tie. Then it will go by points. Any thoughts on this?

tigers05
10-20-2002, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cts76325i:
[QB]hmm let me think bout this you haven't played d-hill everman or kennedale and you shouldn't of beaten us so as i see it you have won you have won your last game this year..sorry

Here's a new thought, you think we shouldn't have beat yall but guess what we did, another year castleberry loses to Glen Rose, another year castleberry doesnt make the playoffs. And the D-Hill comment, i realize they have Tucker. There's a problem with that, 1 man doesnt make a team. And if yall ran up 43 on them man we should run up 93. And once more lets get this straight, Glen Rose BEAT CASTLEBERRY coming back from a 28-0 deficit to win in OT 42-41, when are you gonna realize that CTS?

tigers05
10-20-2002, 09:17 AM
oh yea and i'm just wondering CTS what's yalls record again?

this is the way we ball
10-20-2002, 10:10 AM
cts76325i don't let tiger05 get to you. He is only running his mouth because he has yet to face The Fast and the Furious (Kennedale/Everman). His time is coming soon! :cool:

tigers05
10-20-2002, 10:40 AM
I'm not runnin my mouth, i just think CTS should shut his mouth and quick talkin crap about glen rose when they lost to us and are going to have to settle for fourth behind us so he really has no room to be talkin noise.

CHSREDTITAN
10-20-2002, 06:43 PM
It's all good tiger. Just remember that it doesn't matter that Glen Rose won this year... Next year will be entirely different my friend. Next time we won't lose that lead.

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: CHSREDTITAN ]</small>

cts76325i
10-20-2002, 09:01 PM
this is the way we ball this is the first time i am gonna agree with you... you and everman are gonna have a feild day with these lil boys. their running attack is joke... they can throw the rock but they are no match for your DB's... and i am not talking trash to glen rose they are a decent team... i just know that as it has been said speed kills on the highway and on the football field and Tucker, Harper, Ross, Jennings, Miller and Benton all have more speed in their little toes than glen rose as a combined force.

tigers05:
I'm not runnin my mouth, i just think CTS should shut his mouth and quick talkin crap about glen rose when they lost to us and are going to have to settle for fourth behind us so he really has no room to be talkin noise.

DEChildress17
10-20-2002, 10:26 PM
I think it is extremly humorous that someone picked Diamond Hill aka Vincent Tucker to beat us. Good Call my friend. Castleberry - 43 Diamond Hill - 13.

CowtownCarl
10-20-2002, 11:53 PM
Glen Rose 28
Diamond Hill-Jarvis 16

Castleberry 24 eek! eek! eek!
Venus 25

tigers05
10-21-2002, 08:11 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with you cowtown carl on that castleberry game prediction.

CHSREDTITAN
10-21-2002, 08:39 AM
I seriously doubt that Venus has a chance against beating Castleberry. 25-24 Venus???
I think not. I would say more like 35-0 Castleberry.

Texas99
10-21-2002, 08:52 AM
CHSREDTITAN - - It does matter that Glen Rose beat you this year, because that loss adversely effects your chances to make the playoffs this year. I agree that you won't lose the lead next year, because I doubt if you'll have it. Keep this in mind - - you were beaten by a Sophmore QB in his first ever varsity start. And, he keeps getting better and better with each passing game. The pun is intended.

DEChildress17
10-21-2002, 08:52 AM
CowtownCarl:
Glen Rose 28
Diamond Hill-Jarvis 16

Castleberry 24 eek! eek! eek!
Venus 25Obviously you are not thinkin at all. Venus has no chance. I dont know what kind of drugs youve been on to predict them to beat Castleberry but it must be some good stuff. Horrible pick "CowtownCarl". I say Castleberry by 30.

DEChildress17
10-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Texas99:
CHSREDTITAN - - It does matter that Glen Rose beat you this year, because that loss adversely effects your chances to make the playoffs this year. I agree that you won't lose the lead next year, because I doubt if you'll have it. Keep this in mind - - you were beaten by a Sophmore QB in his first ever varsity start. And, he keeps getting better and better with each passing game. The pun is intended.Hey Texas99, take it easy on CHSREDTITAN, he's on JV, and what he meant was that our team will be better next year. We'll see how that Junior QB does next year whenever #17 is in his face the entire game. By the way (Texas99), do you play?

Texas99
10-21-2002, 10:58 AM
I agree that Castleberry will be better next year - - in fact Castleberry is a good solid football team this year with some fine athletes. I realize that CHSREDTITAN may only be a JV player, but if you make Varsity posts, you have to expect to take Varsity hits on the board.

evebulldog01
10-21-2002, 12:18 PM
Venus can't beat Castleberry trust me. I watched them play Everman last week and they managed three first downs for the game two came off penalties. They had a (-4) yards at the half and managed only a little over 15 yards for the entire game. Did I mention the fact that our starters only played for the first half. the only thing that kept Everman from scoring 60 or more on venus was the weather. We played Castleberry the week before and Castleberry was much better than Venus. As Diamond-Hill and Glen Rose this should be a very interesting game. I just hope Glen Rose isn't to cocky becuase if they are they may be in for along game. Either way it ought to be one more warm up game for Glen Rose going to Kennedale and Everman.

Texas99
10-21-2002, 02:32 PM
Diamond Hill vs. Glen Rose hmmmm an interesting match up and THE game to watch in 8-3A this week. I don't believe either team will be too cocky or over confident for this one. These teams provide an interesting contrast. Diamond Hill with their eye popping running game and Glen Rose with a solid passing attack that has improved week by week. A key for each team is to complement its strengths. For Diamond Hill this means if they can throw the ball with some success to complement their tremendous running game -- then it's advantage Diamond Hill. For Glen Rose they need to put up some rushing yards to complement their passing game - - if Glen Rose does that -- then it's advantage GR. If both teams show up running and throwing (DH) and throwing and running (GR) it's a toss up, so hang on to your hats and seats cause' this one might be one wild ride.

Wildcat2004
10-21-2002, 09:06 PM
There is no way Venus beats Castleberry. Venus is terrible. Against us (Kennedale) they didnt have a first down the whole first half. They finally got one when the starters came out. It was 42-0 at half, and it could have ended up 80-0. Not to say they cant win but they shouldnt.

CHSREDTITAN
10-21-2002, 09:28 PM
I am a Jv player. I don't claim to be good at football...no... I just love it.

The Fact still stands though... next year will be a different story for glen rose
Oh hey all you everman kids... I was really impressed by your kid's attitudes, they were a lot classier than last year and that's cool. Apparently we are playing everman's jv again next week so come out and watch. It oughtta be a good game

<small>[ October 21, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: CHSREDTITAN ]</small>