PDA

View Full Version : Lh/manor Score

manormustangs
09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
score updates........im out of town cant make it to the game

Ranger Mom
09-11-2008, 07:56 PM
I believe it's 7 - 7 right now....Manor drew first blood!

It's being webcast!

I think this is the link RIGHT HERE (http://www.mykmacsports.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=29) !

manormustangs
09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
DAMM DOESN'T WANT TO LOAD.....

BobcatBenny
09-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs
DAMM DOESN'T WANT TO LOAD.....
Is it May-nor or Man-nor?

manormustangs
09-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Is it May-nor or Man-nor?

ITS MANOR.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
ITS MANOR.

I think he's asking how it's pronounced!

manormustangs
09-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think he's asking how it's pronounced!
OHHH ITS PRONOUNCED LIKE MAYNOR....SORRY ABOUT THAT

Hill Man
09-11-2008, 08:15 PM
13 -7 LH early 2nd

2 turnovers keeping LH out of the endzone

Hill Man
09-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Manor 2nd & goal on the 1
Manor 3rd & goal on the 1/2 inch line
Manor 4th & goal on the 3

Manor incomplete pass, turn over on downs

cameron91
09-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I told yall the Manor coach doesn't know what hes doing

Hill Man
09-11-2008, 08:26 PM
LH 2nd down on the LH 3 - Turner bust its for 50

manormustangs
09-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Manor 2nd & goal on the 1
Manor 3rd & goal on the 1/2 inch line
Manor 4th & goal on the 3

Manor incomplete pass, turn over on downs

GOOD D LIBERTY HILL........

Ranger Mom
21-7 Liberty Hill

1:26 left in 2nd

Hill Man
Touchdown LH -- 20 yard run by Fickle
going for 2
good
21 -7 LH 1:26 left in the Half

rundoe
09-11-2008, 08:37 PM
21 7 Liberty Hill at half

BobcatBenny
09-11-2008, 08:43 PM
It is funny hearing the commentator's phone ringing. Then one time you hear the country guy saying, "HayLow!".

Trashman
09-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Benny what is the score?

BobcatBenny
09-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Hey Benny what is the score?
LH gets the ball after half

LH 21-7

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:14 PM
LH td

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:16 PM
29 7 LH

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
LH defense holds manor. LH ball

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:24 PM
LH TD

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:25 PM
LH 36 Maynor 7 in the third

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:28 PM
LH recovers

wimbo_pro
09-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Anyone on this board expect anything different than a blow out in this contest??

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:31 PM
TD LH

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:32 PM
32 LH 7 Maynor

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Anyone on this board expect anything different than a blow out in this contest??

It's high school football, anything can happen.

BobcatBenny
09-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Liberty Hill tried hard to give the game to Manor early, but I think I am going to side with the poster from Sweetwater that complained about "poor play calling".

I know Liberty Hill is good, but the Manor coaching staff helped them out as much as the players.

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:36 PM
forth quarter

wimbo_pro
09-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
It's high school football, anything can happen.

Not in THIS contest.

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Liberty Hill tried hard to give the game to Manor early, but I think I am going to side with the poster from Sweetwater that complained about "poor play calling".

I know Liberty Hill is good, but the Manor coaching staff helped them out as much as the players.

They have stopped them one the one foot line. Blocked thier passes. Scored on almost posession. That had nothing to do with the calls being made. Give em some credit.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I found it strange that the score for the past 3 games has been 21-7 at halftime!

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Not in THIS contest.

Who Ya Rootin For? LHHS. Thanks Wimbo!!! lol

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I found it strange that the score for the past 3 games has been 21-7 at halftime!

We planned that, lol.

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Second string offence scores

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:47 PM
49 -7 LH

BobcatBenny
09-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
They have stopped them one the one foot line. Blocked thier passes. Scored on almost posession. That had nothing to do with the calls being made. Give em some credit.
Rundoe you're right the kids made the plays ... they get the credit ... against some really poor play selection 3rd and goal from the 1 inch line and your formation is the shotgun?

At that point of the game Manor did not need to get fancy. They were pounding the ball on LH's defense.

Honestly, there is no way Manor would win this game, but they had a chance to take the lead towards the end of the first half and Manor's coaching staff lost their minds!

rundoe
09-11-2008, 09:58 PM
3 and 0. 27 wins. Night Folks

LHPfactory
09-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I am glad to see the penalties and fumbles, well penalties are now in check. I havent seen a game all season and cant wait for brownwood next week. I have family in from the coast and couldnt make the manor game......come on friday.....Good Job Panthers.........and yeah when i heard kmac calling manor from the shot gun on the 1 foot line it reminded me of WOS vs Giddings 2006........you gotta get under center when you are knocking..........It wouldnt have mattered the LH-D was up for it.........;)

LHPfactory
09-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Rundoe you're right the kids made the plays ... they get the credit ... against some really poor play selection 3rd and goal from the 1 inch line and your formation is the shotgun?

At that point of the game Manor did not need to get fancy. They were pounding the ball on LH's defense.

Honestly, there is no way Manor would win this game, but they had a chance to take the lead towards the end of the first half and Manor's coaching staff lost their minds!

yeah, that team LH played in the 2006 Finals was pounding also, but couldnt convert......:D

LHPfactory
09-11-2008, 10:22 PM
On another note, LH Purple Rookie youth team (7-8year old full contact) is off to a good start. I coach my 7 year old son and we beat Georgetown 39-0 on saturday..... Mercy rule invoked in 3rd quarter...... We didnt allow a single first down and Georgetown is huge (they had an 8 yoa kid who was 5'8" and 200+lbs)....young panthers looking good against the 5a schools....We were supposed to play manor this saturday, damn hurricane............:mad:

Hang Ten
09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
LH had 558 yards rushing on 46 carries. #20 had 6 carries for 213 yards and 3 TDs. No punts and no 4th downs as I recall. Manor is on its way to becoming Johnston-East.

LHexPlayer
09-11-2008, 10:55 PM

It's funny that you can say that from 300 miles away.

LHexPlayer
09-11-2008, 10:57 PM

They never ran a play under center. Their offense is run out of the shotgun. Liberty Hill held them.

Hang Ten
09-11-2008, 11:04 PM
LH is a very good team. Manor's HC is an idiot. Manor drives down the filed for a TD all passing. 2nd possession changes QB after a LH fumble and runs the ball????? No score. 3 downs inside the 1 running the shotgun...moron coach. After that LH just flexed its muscle and ran it down Manor's throat. LH does have a weakness at CB. But if you never get the ball...won't matter much.

LHexPlayer
09-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Hang Ten
LH is a very good team. Manor's HC is an idiot. Manor drives down the filed for a TD all passing. 2nd possession changes QB after a LH fumble and runs the ball????? No score. 3 downs inside the 1 running the shotgun...moron coach. After that LH just flexed its muscle and ran it down Manor's throat. LH does have a weakness at CB. But if you never get the ball...won't matter much.

Nice, way to bash a coach. You stay classy!

LH Panther Mom
09-11-2008, 11:51 PM

I know Liberty Hill is good, but the Manor coaching staff helped them out as much as the players. You have got to be kidding me? Tried to give them the game? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here in a while!

We had FOUR kids leave the game with injuries. One was intentional right in front of the ref with NO flag called. You don't knee someone in the face & stomp on them after you've tackled them out of bounds when time runs out at the half! :hand: :hand:

Nice run-through sign, Manor. :rolleyes: :hand:

nunya
09-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You have got to be kidding me? Tried to give them the game? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here in a while!

We had FOUR kids leave the game with injuries. One was intentional right in front of the ref with NO flag called. You don't knee someone in the face & stomp on them after you've tackled them out of bounds when time runs out at the half! :hand: :hand:

Nice run-through sign, Manor. :rolleyes: :hand:

You tell 'em, Mom

BobcatBenny
09-12-2008, 12:21 AM
You have got to be kidding me? Tried to give them the game? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here in a while! ...
Calm down LPHM. I was refering to the two fumbles ... NOT injuries.

Oh yeah let me throw in a few of these. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Calm down LPHM. I was refering to the two fumbles ... NOT injuries.

Oh yeah let me throw in a few of these. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The smilies weren't directed at you, but at the crap at the game. One of the "fumbles" was on a punt....LH kid touched it making it a live ball, so fumble in name only. But in our offense, fumbles happen!

LHdog
09-12-2008, 07:30 AM
What is the injury situation with the Panthers? I saw 3 or 4 kids leave the game.

manormustangs
09-12-2008, 07:57 AM
good job liberty hill.....i know all of us at manor was expecting this but all it did was get us better to play such a top team in the country. I know we are young and it will get us ready for district. Good luck on the rest of the year and win state again for central texas football. And why does this guy still bashing on manor becoming johnston. Manor is no way heading that way. There are few teams like johnston and thats lanier,and reagan high....Manor will hand all three of these teams there ass if we played them in the non district games but we choose to play the best out there and thats what we are doing....Cant take nothing for liberty hill i actually been cheering LH to win state the past couple of years......

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by LHdog
What is the injury situation with the Panthers? I saw 3 or 4 kids leave the game.
Should know more today or the next few. Two left with ankle(strained, sprained, not sure) injuries. I am thinking one got a concussion, just from the hit; hopefully it was a mild one. I don't know about the other one.

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 08:10 AM
good job liberty hill.....i know all of us at manor was expecting this but all it did was get us better to play such a top team in the country. I know we are young and it will get us ready for district. Good luck on the rest of the year and win state again for central texas football. Cant take nothing for liberty hill i actually been cheering LH to win state the past couple of years...... Thank you! :)

wimbo_pro
09-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Come on guys. Maybe its true the Manor coach aint all that bright and aint all that good...I have no idea, havent seen them play in years. But the fact remains that LH is just far too much for Manor, or any other team at Manor's level. No need to trash them on THIS game...they didnt have a chance the day they scheduled this contest.

How many fumbles did LH have? How many did they lose? As I said before, 4/2 is kind of normal, isnt it?

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 08:27 AM
How many fumbles did LH have? How many did they lose? As I said before, 4/2 is kind of normal, isnt it?
Statesman doesn't have all the stats up, but I think 2/2. One was the punt; the other, I couldn't tell what happened because it was in the middle of a lot of kids.

And let's leave the coach out of the discussion. :thumbsup:

LHPfactory
09-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Come on guys. Maybe its true the Manor coach aint all that bright and aint all that good...I have no idea, havent seen them play in years. But the fact remains that LH is just far too much for Manor, or any other team at Manor's level. No need to trash them on THIS game...they didnt have a chance the day they scheduled this contest.

Yeah, you run alot you will fumble, just like if you throw alot you will have interceptions.......the cost of doing business.....

Hang Ten
09-12-2008, 08:42 AM
LH had a fumble early in 1st quarter. 2nd was on an inadvertant touch on a punt. Only one penalty with 2nd team offense in. Almost flawless offensive execution. It is very easy to not give LH as much credit as they derserve, because they make it look so easy on offense.

LHexPlayer
09-12-2008, 09:21 AM
good job liberty hill.....i know all of us at manor was expecting this but all it did was get us better to play such a top team in the country. I know we are young and it will get us ready for district. Good luck on the rest of the year and win state again for central texas football. And why does this guy still bashing on manor becoming johnston. Manor is no way heading that way. There are few teams like johnston and thats lanier,and reagan high....Manor will hand all three of these teams there ass if we played them in the non district games but we choose to play the best out there and thats what we are doing....Cant take nothing for liberty hill i actually been cheering LH to win state the past couple of years......

Thanks. Good luck Manor.

Black_Magic
09-12-2008, 09:29 AM
You don't knee someone in the face & stomp on them after you've tackled them out of bounds when time runs out at the half! :hand: :hand:
Sure you do. Dont hit a man while he is down... Kick him. That way you dont have to bend over to do it.;)

Daddy D 11
09-12-2008, 10:06 AM
[BNice run-through sign, Manor. :rolleyes: :hand: [/B]

What'd it say?

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
What'd it say?
10 have been there before
11 ain't knocking on the door

Daddy D 11
09-12-2008, 10:10 AM
10 have been there before
11 ain't knocking on the door
hahaha:D

wimbo_pro
09-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
Yeah, you run alot you will fumble, just like if you throw alot you will have interceptions.......the cost of doing business.....

Exactly. I bet LH's turnovers are no more than the average team, taken as a whole.

BobcatBenny
09-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Exactly. I bet LH's turnovers are no more than the average team, taken as a whole.
LH is not an average team. They are the #1 3A program in the state. ;)

LHexPlayer
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Nice job Panthers. I felt we needed a game like this. We started off a little slow in the secondary. Then like we always do, we buckled down and shut them down.

The defense used more blitz packages this week. I think we will start to open up the defense a little more each week from now on. Now the players are getting a good feel for our base D and it's time to start opening it up. You guys did a very nice job and made some huge stops when we needed it.

The offense was dominating last night. They looked like they are suppose to look, and I noticed some running backs stepping up. The line is really starting to gel too. Good job OL you guys were knocking them back 5 yds every play. I also noticed a better job of down field blocking this week. Those running backs wouldn't look as good as they do if it wasn't for you guys up front. And that includes our receivers, you guys don't get to catch many passes but you guys do your job so good. Hopefully we get more of our backs healthy soon.

Also our fan support was great. We always show up for those boys. No matter where they play or when we always support our student atheletes. Bring on Brownwood.

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2008, 11:50 AM
We had FOUR kids leave the game with injuries. One was intentional right in front of the ref with NO flag called. You don't knee someone in the face & stomp on them after you've tackled them out of bounds when time runs out at the half! :( :( Apologies for this. After seeing at a different vantage point, the injury happened while he was still running & was one of those things that happen. The dead ball out of bounds "activity" shouldn't have happened, but it appears what looked from the stands like a knee to the face was actually the player jumping over our downed one.

wimbo_pro
09-12-2008, 12:04 PM
LH is not an average team. They are the #1 3A program in the state. ;)

Oh stop it BobCat!! LOL

I bet their turnovers are definitely average.

firstcat
09-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer

The offense was dominating last night. They looked like they are suppose to look, and I noticed some running backs stepping up. The line is really starting to gel too. Good job OL you guys were knocking them back 5 yds every play. I also noticed a better job of down field blocking this week. Those running backs wouldn't look as good as they do if it wasn't for you guys up front. And that includes our receivers, you guys don't get to catch many passes but you guys do your job so good. Hopefully we get more of our backs healthy soon.

Also our fan support was great. We always show up for those boys. No matter where they play or when we always support our student atheletes. Bring on Brownwood.

Thanks for the Props to the O-Line! Congrats to all Panthers! You made us proud...again! 27 & Runnin' up the Purple!!!!!

1st and goal
09-12-2008, 03:28 PM
I was only able to stay for the 1st half. I just wanted to see the panthers play again before the Bwood game. Looks like they are tuned up and running on all cylinders. Hope your injured are able to play soon.

LHPM, I saw you cheering in the stands. Well, you might not have exactly been cheering when #24 Mustang put a cheap shot on your running back out of bounds when the half ran out.:mad:

Enjoyed myself. Good luck on the rest of your season Panthers!(Unless you end up playing us again):D