PDA

View Full Version : Meril Hodge

coach
09-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Looks like he was dead on about VY...i remember whenn evrybody on this board cried like a little baby about how stupid hodge was...well my friends he was dead on..i dont wanna take away anything form VY. He was simply top 5 best college player of all time. He had Two huge games on the biggest stage possible and he made 90% of those plays with his feet and athletic ability. He was a winner in college and hs but once he got into the NFL where everyone is athletic then its a different game...I hate to say it but VY will now be discussed in the same sentence as all the other nfl busts....i wish he coudl get better physically and emotionally and all but maybe he can coach or something...If i was a Texas fan i wouldnt be down on vy i would be proud that he even went to the school i loved...so dont be too hard on him guys and maybe just maybe he will overcome all this

Old Tiger
09-11-2008, 03:55 PM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

coach
09-11-2008, 03:58 PM
like u have never been guilty of this

Old Tiger
09-11-2008, 03:59 PM
NEVER

DDBooger
09-11-2008, 04:01 PM
likely VY kicked the crap out of their college teams!:D the hate runs deep in some! people are writing his obit already. He's young, we'll see what happens.

best part isn't those who touted him but those who said he would fail and now consider themselves football guru's.

i could care less, im not a UT or A&M or Tech fan. I just love football and he played some of the best of it in college. He has time to right the ship. Hope he suceeds.

kepdawg
09-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by coach
Looks like he was dead on about VY...i remember whenn evrybody on this board cried like a little baby about how stupid hodge was...well my friends he was dead on..i dont wanna take away anything form VY. He was simply top 5 best college player of all time. He had Two huge games on the biggest stage possible and he made 90% of those plays with his feet and athletic ability. He was a winner in college and hs but once he got into the NFL where everyone is athletic then its a different game...I hate to say it but VY will now be discussed in the same sentence as all the other nfl busts....i wish he coudl get better physically and emotionally and all but maybe he can coach or something...If i was a Texas fan i wouldnt be down on vy i would be proud that he even went to the school i loved...so dont be too hard on him guys and maybe just maybe he will overcome all this

Did something happen that makes you believe Hodge was right? Otherwise why are you bringing this up now? :confused:

coach
09-11-2008, 04:23 PM
im bringing it up bc all this talk about vy has been circulating the past couple of days and i just remembered how funny everybod was when he said he would be a bust

nobogey72
09-11-2008, 04:24 PM
I don't understand why everyone is assuming his playing carreer is over. Warren Moon played in Canada for 5 or 6 years before he even came to the NFL. "Maybe he could get into coaching"

Give me a break.:rolleyes:

kepdawg
09-11-2008, 04:24 PM
im bringing it up bc all this talk about vy has been circulating the past couple of days and i just remembered how funny everybod was when he said he would be a bust

I don't pay much attention to analysts. Was Hodge worried about Young's skill set as a player or Young as a person?

coach
09-11-2008, 04:26 PM
skills

DDBooger
09-11-2008, 04:39 PM
skills those things that got him in the NFL and us on here:D ;)