PDA

View Full Version : Is Sinton now 2-0?

JR2004
09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
I ask this because apparently Sinton wanted to play the game against Moody and it was CCISD that canceled the game due to the impending bad weather. Does Sinton have any grounds to call it a forfeit?

NastySlot
09-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I ask this because apparently Sinton wanted to play the game against Moody and it was CCISD that canceled the game due to the impending bad weather. Does Sinton have any grounds to call it a forfeit?

would you take it as a win?

maroonpirate04
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Since Corpus residents were leaving the city they should've played in Sinton:D instead, i would not call it a win cuz people will start saying that we got lucky. The Pirates were up for the challenge:) I would concider it still 1-0

Phil C
09-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Since Corpus residents were leaving the city they should've played in Sinton:D instead, i would not call it a win cuz people will start saying that we got lucky. The Pirates were up for the challenge:) I would concider it still 1-0

I would say so too because the game wasn't played. Besides if they had moved it to Sinton we would have had to play there next year assuming we are scheduled to play them here.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-11-2008, 01:53 PM
we can look at it as it was a injury free week :)

bulldog64
09-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Is that a salt in the wound in the wound thing there SintonFan? Either way, it still stings. Sinton is 1-0 and injury free as of this week. I imagine they`d like to keep it that way. Not worth the risk trying to rush things. I know injuries are part of the game, but the whole thing didn`t feel right from the start and ended worse last night.

JR2004
09-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
would you take it as a win?

I'm looking for an answer, not a question.

I wanted to know if I'll have to say they'll go 15-0 this year or 16-0. It's why I asked if the game will count as a forfeit.