PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Question

Old Tiger
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM
I remember one of you telling me I can have a free t-shirt. Medium is my size FYI....hope to meet all of you next friday :)

Rocket
09-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I remember one of you telling me I can have a free t-shirt. Medium is my size FYI....hope to meet all of you next friday :)

Medium? LOL ok sparky..

Old Tiger
09-10-2008, 09:34 PM
yes medium

Rocket
09-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Not sure who promised it..hope they come through..

Old Tiger
09-10-2008, 09:36 PM
ya it'd be cool

jimmyceatworld
09-10-2008, 11:56 PM

Doesn't sound like much of a question to me ;)

nobogey72
09-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Not sure who promised it..hope they come through..

Oh come on Rocket. Get him one, and you autograph it for him and make it extra special.:rolleyes:

Looking4number8
09-11-2008, 08:07 AM

That was me.. the offer is still good if you cheer for the lions .. shoot, I might even throw in a maroon cow bell

Sweetwater Red
09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
That was me.. the offer is still good if you cheer for the lions .. shoot, I might even throw in a maroon cow bell

And for those that were wondering, the ^above^ poster is
lookingfornumber8. Maybe he should have used this(#8) at the
end of his user name on this board.:thinking: :D

Looking4number8
09-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
And for those that were wondering, the ^above^ poster is
lookingfornumber8. Maybe he should have used this(#8) at the
end of his user name on this board.:thinking: :D

Yes, I have a friend that tells me I am not hip.. should have something more like looking4#8.. but I was not sharp enough to abv. Oh well... too late now.

go blue, bought you a shirt this morning. Had to get a large because they had no mediums. I went to the good spot that supports the school too.. no Walmart specials for you today.

DaHop72
09-11-2008, 11:22 AM

go blue, bought you a shirt this morning. Had to get a large because they had no mediums. I went to the good spot that supports the school too.. no Walmart specials for you today. :eek: :eek: lookingfornumbe, you have been shang-hi'd by Go Blue. If you play Liberty Hill he will wear a purple shirt but it will have a Panther on it. Go Blue is the biggest Liberty Hill
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg
that there is.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
09-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Yes, I have a friend that tells me I am not hip.. should have something more like looking4#8.. but I was not sharp enough to abv. Oh well... too late now.

The only reason I even know is from visiting Brownwood's web
site.:D

Ranger Mom
09-11-2008, 11:32 AM

go blue, bought you a shirt this morning. Had to get a large because they had no mediums. I went to the good spot that supports the school too.. no Walmart specials for you today.

Actually....I have been working in the sly on your behalf to get that changed.

I recommended either Looking4number8 OR Lookingfor#8.....so, if all the sudden your name is changed, you have ME to thank!! (Oh...and the admins!!):D

Sweetwater Red
09-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I recommended either Looking4number8 OR Lookingfor#8.....so, if all the sudden your name is changed, you have ME to thank!! (Oh...and the admins!!):D

What about snydertigersrul(?) ?:thinking: :D :devil:

Looking4number8
09-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You rock!!

Looking4number8
09-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: Go Blue is the biggest Liberty Hill

Cant be too big of a fan.. he only needed a medium.

garciap77
09-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: lookingfornumbe, you have been shang-hi'd by Go Blue. If you play Liberty Hill he will wear a purple shirt but it will have a Panther on it. Go Blue is the biggest Liberty Hill

I thought it was wimbo! Sorry wimbo!;)

garciap77
09-11-2008, 11:58 AM

Hey GO Blue! Heard down at the Whataburger that you were going to change your name to GO Brown!:D ;)

Old Tiger
09-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hey GO Blue! Heard down at the Whataburger that you were going to change your name to GO Brown!:D ;) I heard at the Whataburger in taylor it was going to be overrated :D

garciap77
09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I heard at the Whataburger in taylor it was going to be overrated :D

nm

Well, how about changing your poster name to "Go Hot Girl"! That wouldn't be overrated!:D ;)

nobogey72
09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
nm

Well, how about changing your poster name to "Go Hot Girl"! That wouldn't be overrated!:D ;)

I think ratings are overrated.

garciap77
09-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think ratings are overrated.

:)

Old Tiger
09-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think ratings are overrated. I give this post a F

CHS_89
09-11-2008, 01:42 PM

Can I get one as well? Go Brownwood, beat Stephenville! PM me for my address.