PDA

View Full Version : Graham's Case McCoy

DaHop72
09-10-2008, 08:43 PM
is Colt McCoy's brother.:D

orange machine
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM
are they from the graham closer to bridgeport or the graham further west?

injuredinmelee
09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

you having a phil c moment?

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
I hear he is overrated:thinking: but I have not seen him perform.

DaHop72
09-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I hear he is overrated:thinking: but I have not seen him perform. If you would have gone to Vernon/Graham like you said you were you wouldn't have to go off someone else, you could have seen with you own eyes. I don't think over-rated was the term to use last year, still somewhat inexperienced maybe.

Old Tiger
09-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I hear he is overrated:thinking: but I have not seen him perform. i hear snyder is overrated:1popcorn:

DaHop72
09-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
i hear snyder is overrated:1popcorn: Best 0-1 team in the state or so I've read. :doh:

:devil: :devil:

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
are they from the graham closer to bridgeport or the graham further west?
:confused: :confused: :doh:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-11-2008, 12:52 AM
If you would have gone to Vernon/Graham like you said you were you wouldn't have to go off someone else, you could have seen with you own eyes. I don't think over-rated was the term to use last year, still somewhat inexperienced maybe.

I see, well I'll see him in our house this year so I won't have to go off anyone else.:cool:

nobogey72
09-11-2008, 06:59 AM
One of my favorite bars to go to, back in the day, was GRAHAM Central Station, which was out by the Roller Rink on South Clack in Abilene.:smoker: :cool:

WylieBulldog92
09-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Is Case a future Big 12 starter like his brother? Probably not. But, then again, there are only 12 of those.
But, he will play on saturdays.
I think he'll pull a Chris Simms...

garciap77
09-11-2008, 07:41 AM
I see, well I'll see him in our house this year so I won't have to go off anyone else.:cool:

You better hope they don't beat you!

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I think he'll pull a Chris Simms...
Explain that one....

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
You better hope they don't beat you!

Yea they could, but hopefully by then we have all our kinks worked out.

Texasfootball2
09-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Explain that one....

That: a word derived from Old English. May be use as a pronoun, conjunction, adverb, or adjetive.

One: a German based word with several meanings.
1. a single unit or thing
2. being one in particular
3. being of same kind or quantity
4. being a specific or certain individual

I hope this explanation clears things up for you RWB
:D

garciap77
09-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I hear he is overrated:thinking: but I have not seen him perform.

Nice sign! Good Pic!:)

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
That: a word derived from Old English. May be use as a pronoun, conjunction, adverb, or adjetive.

One: a German based word with several meanings.
1. a single unit or thing
2. being one in particular
3. being of same kind or quantity
4. being a specific or certain individual

I hope this explanation clears things up for you RWB
:D
No, Texas2 I was asking how someone was already comparing a hs QB 1 game into his junior year to Chris Simms.....
That was what I was asking someone to explain, but nevermind. I know what a gram is!!!!! Hello, Texas2- ding, ding.... it's Thursday... wake up, sunshine!!!:D

TinyTim
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Is Case a future Big 12 starter like his brother? Probably not. But, then again, there are only 12 of those.
But, he will play on saturdays.

Case McCoy has offers from A & M, and Nebraska. Talking to Florida State. Mac daddy is talkin but will not do anything until after the bowls.

Rocket
09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Case McCoy has offers from A & M, and Nebraska. Talking to Florida State. Mac daddy is talkin but will not do anything until after the bowls.

How does a QB get an offer from one of those schools when he can't even get his team into the playoffs?

I guess Rhett Bomar did...

I guess it is all who you know.

TinyTim
09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
How does a QB get an offer from one of those schools when he can't even get his team into the playoffs?

I don't have any idea. But I think if you ask the brownwood quarterback, he might can answer that.

popcorn screen
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I think I remember Graham going a few rounds deep in the playoffs with the Mccoy kid at QB. Lost in 3rd round? Someone from Graham correct me. If he has started since he was a freshman, he will have some massive stats.

Dominicfrank
09-12-2008, 08:40 AM
I have seen him play and I think he is overrated to the point people think he WILL be as good as his brother. He is still young and can improve but I would put the Decatur QB (who I saw in person) as being a better HS QB at this point. McCoy had a great WR last year and a good RB, this year he is without both and they are hurting.

BwdLions
09-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I don't like bashing a kid (however if snydertigersrul is a kid, I'd make an exception). I've watched Case play several times starting back when he was in eighth grade. I thought back when he was an eighth grader, he'd be something special when he got in high school. He just doesn't seem to have progressed as much as you would have thought he would. That's just my take on it.

Granted, he still has two years to go in HS, and he should progress in those two years. However, reagardless what's been said on here, there are some talented WRs on the current Graham team. They dropped a few passes against Clyde but for the most part, Case did not have a good game (not like you'd think he would in his Jr. year and with two years of vasity experience under his belt).

warpig
09-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Is he related to Jimmy Crack Corn.

RedWhiteBlue
09-12-2008, 11:47 AM

So you are Mr. Football know-it-all? He got us into the playoffs last year. Oh and he was a sophomore......

nobogey72
09-12-2008, 12:45 PM
So you are Mr. Football know-it-all? He got us into the playoffs last year. Oh and he was a sophomore......

So much for the little crush you two were starting to have on each other.:(

DaHop72
09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
So much for the little crush you two were starting to have on each other.:( Now she's crushing on BwdLions. :devil: :devil:

nobogey72
09-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Now she's crushing on BwdLions. :devil: :devil:

Take it from someone who knows------ I is hard to keep her happy. Especially....well never mind.:bigcry: :bigcry: Sorry, I just can't talk about it without getting weepy.:(

DaHop72
09-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Take it from someone who knows------ I is hard to keep her happy. Especially....well never mind.:bigcry: :bigcry: Sorry, I just can't talk about it without getting weepy.:(
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Sweetwater Red
09-12-2008, 01:07 PM

If I screwed up a good thing with a contortionist, talking about
her would make me weepy too.:(

:D :devil: :D

Stownhorse
09-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim

Wow really? He must have had an off game when I watched him. He could hit a reciever.

Rocket
09-12-2008, 02:04 PM

Well whoopty freakin' doo..
I don't know much about 3A..learning though...
What I know about Graham is that they are a basketball school and much hasn't changed, especially in this NEW and IMPROVED District.

You sure do get offended easy. Almost like it is personal... You aren't a coach's wife are you? LOL

nobogey72
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
What I know about Graham is that they are a basketball school and much hasn't changed, especially in this NEW and IMPROVED District.

You sure do get offended easy. Almost like it is personal... You aren't a coach's wife are you? LOL

Rocket-- Which are you.... the kettle, or the pot?:thinking:

And, do your homework before you pop off. Count how many playoff games Graham has had in the past 5-6 years in football, and then compare that number to your's.:doh:

Rocket
09-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Rocket-- Which are you.... the kettle, or the pot?:thinking:

And, do your homework before you pop off. Count how many playoff games Graham has had in the past 5-6 years in football, and then compare that number to your's.:doh:

Yeah and you wonder why I pop off?
I get hit from all sides.. but its ok... I love it...
How nice of you to stick up for your online girlfriend...

Last 6 years?

Brownwood 13 Playoff games (4A)
How about Graham?

How many of those years did they go to the Quarterfinals? Semifinals?

Brownwood Semifinalists 2002 (4A)
Brownwood Quarterfinalists 2006 (4A)

This season they are a basketball school. Not real worried about the past 6 years. Who knows they may squeeze in this season. Good luck to them.

garciap77
09-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Now she's crushing on BwdLions. :devil: :devil:

What!:D :1popcorn:

garciap77
09-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Yeah and you wonder why I pop off?
I get hit from all sides.. but its ok... I love it...
How nice of you to stick up for your online girlfriend...

Last 6 years?

Brownwood 13 Playoff games (4A)
How about Graham?

How many of those years did they go to the Quarterfinals? Semifinals?

Brownwood Semifinalists 2002 (4A)
Brownwood Quarterfinalists 2006 (4A)

This season they are a basketball school. Not real worried about the past 6 years. Who knows they may squeeze in this season. Good luck to them.

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Play Nice!:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-13-2008, 01:23 PM

Nope, no real offense taken- just correcting your statement about our QB that was not true. Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same for yours.:thinking:
And before you ask about last night- yes, we got tagged. And I was impressed with Burk. I like them- always have. I have to say our old district rivals played a great game. They have great size and are 'Gould'. We again failed to make anything happen- except a great touchdown by one of our state golf champions. Way to go Sims!! :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Looks like McCoy got killed last night, along with the restof the team.

popcorn screen
09-13-2008, 06:56 PM
where is the love?
dont stop believing...hold on to that feeling
shot through the heart?
It must have been love..but its over now!
Do you really want to hurt me.....don you really want to make me cry?

That about covers all the whining about why Graham is in a funk.

RMAC
09-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Rocket: Graham, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been a basketball school in a while. A state run back on '05 but that was it. We had a streak of district titles (in football) from like '98 to '04 and a 20-something home game winning streak, so don't say we're a basketball school and then come back and say: "Well, this season they are." We don't care what Brownwood did in 4A, as you guys have since learned it doesn't mean crap here. Snyder325 or whatever your name is: Snyder wasn't on the map until I started HS in '03, about the time you were 8 or so, so again, please don't act like you guys have done anything. A few years of really good football doesn't make a dynasty, no matter how bad you wish it did. Hops, I know you know we're friends, and all that was more in jest than anything else, and hopefully, Lord willing, I can find the funding to make it down to our game in October, even though I know you guys will more than likely beat us into the ground.:D

popcorn screen
09-14-2008, 09:26 AM
I thought we wern't supposed to call out student athletes??

GHSAlum08
09-14-2008, 04:44 PM
I spent two years on the sideline watching Case. He made a huge improvement from his Freshman year to his Sophomore year. However he did have very good talent around him as well as an experienced O-Line. Only one starter returned to that O-line this year. In fact only three starters returned on both sides. The reason for Graham's misfortunes is simple, they have absolutely no depth. None of it should be reflected on Case.