View Full Version : Graham's Coach Brad McCoy

DaHop72
09-10-2008, 08:42 PM
is Colt McCoy's father.:D

nobogey72
09-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Yeah, I know. And, do you remember that group Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young? Nash's first name is GRAHAM.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
And is a great coach- I might add.

warpig
09-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Did you hear that JFK got shot?

injuredinmelee
09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
He was also roommates at ACU with Bob Shipley, father of Jordan Shipley as the announcers are fond of reminding the television audience at least once a broadcast.

injuredinmelee
09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Did you know that Bob Davies said Tuscola is so small they dont even have a Dairy Queen?

injuredinmelee
09-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Did you know that Bob Davies said Tuscola is so small they dont even have a Dairy Queen?
which they also remind you of every single week.

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 09:25 AM
He was also roommates at ACU with Bob Shipley, father of Jordan Shipley as the announcers are fond of reminding the television audience at least once a broadcast.
Yep, that gets old. So does alot of the other stories they throw out there.

Texasfootball2
09-11-2008, 09:57 AM
This is not true, even though they say it on TV all the time. He was a Suite mate of Bob Shipley, not a roommate. I should know since I was Bob Shipleys roomate for four years at ACU:D Each suite had four rooms in it.

warpig
09-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
This is not true, even though they say it on TV all the time. He was a Suite mate of Bob Shipley, not a roommate. I should know since I was Bob Shipleys roomate for four years at ACU:D Each suite had four rooms in it.
Someone needs to inform bob davies of this trivial bit of information. He needs to get his facts straight if he is going to be the authoritarian that he thinks he is.

Rocket
09-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow, so Graham's only claim to fame is Colt McCoy... and he has nothing to do with Graham. :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wow, so Graham's only claim to fame is Colt McCoy... and he has nothing to do with Graham. :thinking:
I don't remember anyone saying that he was Graham's only claim to fame. And you are correct. He isn't even from here.
Graham has a wealth of history. :D

CenTexSports
09-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Yes Graham does have history. If I remember correctly, they were the only team we beat in a 1 and 9 season back in 1972.

RedWhiteBlue
09-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Yes Graham does have history. If I remember correctly, they were the only team we beat in a 1 and 9 season back in 1972.
Great and there may be some other games in the 1970's that you remember as well.
But, actually I was referring to more like real history. Goodnight/ Loving trail (as referenced in Lonesome Dove) etc.

Texasfootball2
09-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by warpig
Someone needs to inform bob davies of this trivial bit of information. He needs to get his facts straight if he is going to be the authoritarian that he thinks he is. It's really not the big of a deal as far as I'm concerned. If it was I would have made a big deal out of it a several years ago, but if they are going to say it on national TV, maybe they should get it right.:D