PDA

View Full Version : Smithville vs. Luling

jrhernandez7
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
With this game moving up one day early to thursday and it being the first home game and homecoming for the tigers this is the first chance to see the tigers play with a little distractions and adverstity with all the activities and scrambling going on, i see a very close game, 28-27 smithville. hope the kids can focus in and play a mentaly smart football game

rockdale80
09-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by jrhernandez7
With this game moving up one day early to thursday and it being the first home game and homecoming for the tigers this is the first chance to see the tigers play with a little distractions and adverstity with all the activities and scrambling going on, i see a very close game, 28-27 smithville. hope the kids can focus in and play a mentaly smart football game

Smithville wins big.

TMer25
09-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Smithville should win real big. Luling has been horrible the first 2 games of the year.

BIGHOG_sTx
09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
even with homecoming and the game being move i think this game is going to be a Blow out Smithville by 30 good luck out there guys

GoPaStoners
09-10-2008, 11:45 PM
It has been awhile since the Tigers have been 2 - 0.. They should be extremely fired up for their homecoming game.. Sorry Luling no disrespect intended but I believe the Tigers will take this one..