PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for South Texas

orange machine
09-10-2008, 03:10 PM
My prayers go out to all the people that are in the path of Hurrican Ike, I pray for your safety and hope that yall get out of harms way. (GOOD LUCK)

Ranger Mom
09-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Amen to that!!

44INAROW
09-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Amen to that - Thanks Orange Machine:)

Maroon87
09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks! We'll have some stories to tell next week...or whenever the power comes back on.:thinking:

Necks_Fan
09-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Yea, it's looking like a direct hit, or a little to the south of us now.

The projection they are showing has moved a little north. I'm about 90% sure that I will be out of a job when this passes.

Here's for hoping for the best.

orange machine
09-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Well if any of you folks want to relocate Celina is a great town and DFW is 20 min. away. I just found out by my chief of police that we might b e deployed down there to assist the local law enforcement so i might be right there with you guys.

Old Green
09-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Well if any of you folks want to relocate Celina is a great town and DFW is 20 min. away. I just found out by my chief of police that we might b e deployed down there to assist the local law enforcement so i might be right there with you guys. Thanks for the weoll wishes. I just finised boarding up to house.

If you do come this way I'll give you my cell #.:)

44INAROW
09-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Thanks for the weoll wishes. I just finised boarding up to house.

If you do come this way I'll give you my cell #.:)

Val, if we do lose power by some chance, I'll give you a call for the gigantic fish fry cause we'll have gobs and gobs of fish to fry - hoping that's not an issue (as bad as I'd love to have a fish fry - I don't want to lose power) ;)

Old Tiger
09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
i don't pray but i sure hope everyone gets out in time and is safe.

My friends parents in RAymondville are not evacuating :(

Old Green
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Val, if we do lose power by some chance, I'll give you a call for the gigantic fish fry cause we'll have gobs and gobs of fish to fry - hoping that's not an issue (as bad as I'd love to have a fish fry - I don't want to lose power) ;) Sound like a good deal. I'll bring rib eyes. I have avout eight of them in the Fridge.:)