PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer/TLE pissing match

JR2004
09-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Maybe the most lopsided game this week.

Do you even bother checking the recent history in this series? Nevermind I know the answer.

Necks_Fan
09-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Do you even bother checking the recent history in this series? Nevermind I know the answer. Gilmer is going to DESTROY LE. History doesn't matter.

JR2004
09-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Gilmer is going to DESTROY LE. History doesn't matter.

My point here is you know absolutely nothing about football in this region.

Necks_Fan
09-07-2008, 02:19 PM
My point here is you know absolutely nothing about football in this region. Evident because I said what?

Just wait. We'll see who knows nothing win Gilmer wins by 30+.

bobcat1
09-07-2008, 02:31 PM
My point here is you know absolutely nothing about football in this region. Necks, this comes from the all knowing all seeing one, Jr2004. He is Jimmy the Greek re-incarnate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: His team is off to a heck of a start though. :D

JR2004
09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Evident because I said what?

If 20 people came on here and said Eylau wins going away you'd come here saying..."Won't even be a contest. Eylau wins in a blowout."

Just stick to what you do best.

Ranger Mom
09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Evident because I said what?

Just wait. We'll see who knows nothing win Gilmer wins by 30+.

If you are going to proclaim to know something more than someone else does....at least make sure all your spelling is correct when you proclaim it!!

When it's not....is just makes you look silly!!!

:crazy1:

Necks_Fan
09-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If you are going to proclaim to know something more than someone else does....at least make sure all your spelling is correct when you proclaim it!!

:crazy1: Ah, spelling and noun-verb agreement. Who needs em? :cool: :doh:

JR2004
09-08-2008, 04:00 PM

When it's not...."IS" just makes you look silly!!!

:doh:

CelinaTurf
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Do you even bother checking the recent history in this series? Nevermind I know the answer.

Have you ever checked the length of those enormously long green chimp arms? Nevermind, I know the answer to that one too.

CelinaTurf
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
My point here is you know absolutely nothing about football in this region.

MY POINT IS you know absolutely nothing about not being photographed outside your giant turtle shell, do you?

CelinaTurf
09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Just stick to what you do best.

Excellent advise for you too, oh atmospheric gargoyle... Just stick to what YOU know best, acting in the Munsters. Why do you even post?

CelinaTurf
09-09-2008, 10:50 PM

:crazy1:

I'm with the really blue-yellow dude on this one!

O bak oph everone mis-pels wurds somtimes. Y u gota b suchh a critiq uf spellin aint u got beter tings too saay