PDA

View Full Version : I thought I had a bad night

44INAROW
09-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Crash Knocks Woman off Toilet

San Antonio -- An accused drunk driver running from police crashed into Northwest Side house early Saturday morning.

According to San Antonio Police, Devin James, 24, was trying to evade officers. James was speeding down Prue Rd. at nearly 80 mph when he crashed through a fence and into Blanca Trevino-Koester's home on the corner of Prue and Shady Elms. She was awake when it happened.

"I heard this roaring noise," said Trevino-Koester. "It sounded like a tornado to me."

Of all the places to be sitting in the house, Trevino-Koester was in the bathroom.

"The impact knocked me off the commode," she said.

Trying to avoid little pieces of broken glass, Trevino-Koester tiptoed barefoot and in her night gown into the living room.

"Of course the room was dark," said Trevino-Koester "it was black with smoke in it and it just scared me. I didn't know what had happened until I saw the actual vehicle."

Trevino-Koester was still in shock as a police officer rushed in to arrest the driver.

"He had his gun drawn and he was yelling and screaming instructions to the driver, not to move and to let him see his hands," said Trevino-Koester.

SAPD tells News 4 that James led police on a high-speed chase after officers caught him speeding. James has been charged with DWI and evading arrest.
Link ( http://www.woai.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=febb521d-b69f-4e7c-8d30-5db12b696be8)

Trashman
09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
I'll bet she doesn't worry about constipation.:eek: