PDA

View Full Version : Pecos Eagles

Wtx_coach
09-07-2002, 09:12 PM
Hey board im new on here, seem like a good message board

I saw Pecos play Alpine on friday and they were very dominating, they have plenty of team speed and are a big team for a class 3A, look for the eagles to use the size and spped to win most gaems, look out west texas for the eagles.

eye of the tiger
09-07-2002, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the board. I think you will enjoy being a part 3A Down Low.

Old Cardinal
09-08-2002, 12:54 PM
Welcome to thr Board! Pecos should do well in their first year- playing down. Remember their are not "Historical Champions" only History Making Champions, out on the field of play. Just pay no attention to the Polls, just go out there a whip those 3A's that have no idea what it's like to be a small 4A enrollment school facing the high enrollment 4A's, in the years past.

[This message has been edited by Old Cardinal (edited September 08, 2002).]

Ranger Mom
09-08-2002, 02:18 PM
You had responded to a earlier post and I couldn't figure out where you were from. Now I know. I have never posted on Prep as Ranger Mom, so it must have been someone else. There are very few West Texas people on here, so it is good to hear from you. I hear we have lost Presidio, any idea who they will put in our district next year??

Wtx_coach
09-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Hey rangermom I think you have been on the prep last year, there was always a rangermom on the prep last year and you talk just like she did, but anyhow its good to see west texas people on here, but hey i will see you on week 10 , be aware of the eagles

Ranger Mom
09-08-2002, 06:06 PM
Are you talking about TexasPrepXtra?? If so, I was on there as Ranger Fan!! That may be why I "sound" familiar!!

Wtx_coach
09-08-2002, 09:28 PM
hey yea you did sound familiar, but if you remember there was also a ranger mom , i know she had a don who played on the varsity last year, but oh well. see you week 10, good luck on friday

Ranger Mom
09-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Good luck to Pecos also. I will be watching for the results from the game, so get on here and post results as soon as you can. By the way, is Pecos at home or in Lamesa??

Ranger Mom
09-08-2002, 10:30 PM
Forget that previous post. I just re-read what you had written - Lamesa AT Pecos, I guess that answered my question - I can tell it's getting past my bedtime -- so G'night!!