PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Question

Old Tiger
09-09-2008, 12:27 AM
For Week 2 I have a couple of roster questions for the downlow.

Chose one:
Derek Anderson vs Pittsburgh
Jay Cutler vs San Diego

Receiver Options:
My Starters are - TJ Houshyourmama, Roy Williams, and Torry Holt.

Should I start Eddie Royal who I just picked up in front of one of them?

Defensive Question:
Should I pick up Hobbs from the Patriots and drop Bob Sanders? I already picked up Champ Bailey. If I do pick up Hobbs should I start him or Champ?

Emerson1
09-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Pick up Matt Cassel

jason
09-09-2008, 08:56 AM
ben roethlisberger @ cleveland

or

philip rivers @ denver

Maroon87
09-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by jason

or

philip rivers @ denver

Did you see Cleveland's D the other day? Big Ben all the way.

Rocket
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by jason

or

philip rivers @ denver

I have the same 2 QB's in my league and I will always go with Big Ben...Pitts offense is too pass happy (well thanks to Parker, Ben only got 2 Pass TD's last week). Parker won't produce like that every week... I bet Ben gets 3-4 TD's and maybe a run in score...

LT will get a buttload of carries this week along with Gates getting some clean up yards....

Rocket
09-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue

Chose one:
Jay Cutler vs San Diego

Receiver Options:

Defensive Question:
Should I pick up Hobbs from the Patriots and drop Bob Sanders? I already picked up Champ Bailey. If I do pick up Hobbs should I start him or Champ?

QB
Your Qb situation is a tough one..
I would flip a coin or.....
My pick would be Anderson. He has too many weapons in the passing game and last week he played a great Dallas defense and Edwards was OFF (a few dropped balls). I am sure they will come out gunning this week and right the ship. That is just my take, could be way wrong.

WR
I would treat Holt like he has the plague until the Rams show you some kind of life on offense. Royal looks great, but Marshall is going to steal some of that thunder when he gets back this week.

crzyjournalist03
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue

Chose one:
Jay Cutler vs San Diego

Receiver Options:

Defensive Question:

Cutler...Pittsburgh has a very underrated D.

You could start Royal over Torry Holt because the Rams face another good defense this week, but with Brandon Marshall coming back, Royal's numbers will severely cut into.

I'd hang onto Sanders for the time being.

worldbfree
09-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Cutler - after last night that is a no brainer......until Cleveland proves they can score against a good defense.......which they haven't done dating back to last season

Old Tiger
09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
QB
Your Qb situation is a tough one..
I would flip a coin or.....
My pick would be Anderson. He has too many weapons in the passing game and last week he played a great Dallas defense and Edwards was OFF (a few dropped balls). I am sure they will come out gunning this week and right the ship. That is just my take, could be way wrong.

WR
I would treat Holt like he has the plague until the Rams show you some kind of life on offense. Royal looks great, but Marshall is going to steal some of that thunder when he gets back this week. but it could open royal up more ;)?