PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Krum

kepdawg
09-08-2008, 08:48 PM
7th and 8th grade this Thursday in Celina! :eek:

I sure hope Celina goes easy on them! :(

JR2004
09-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Should be fun seeing Krum's coach explain to the kids that you can't all move at the same time on offense until that brown thing is snapped.

gatordaze
09-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
7th and 8th grade this Thursday in Celina! :eek:

I sure hope Celina goes easy on them! :(

7th and 8th B teams play Krum on the old field. A teams play Daingerfield in the stadium.

NastySlot
09-08-2008, 10:29 PM
wow Daingerfield is sending their jr high teams to play celina in celina...............that's going to make for a long night for those coaches....on that long bus ride.

PPHSfan
09-09-2008, 08:45 AM
When did they start playing football in Krum?

waterboy
09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
wow Daingerfield is sending their jr high teams to play celina in celina...............that's going to make for a long night for those coaches....on that long bus ride.
I think Daingerfield will be able to hold its own. Celina will win but they'll know they were in a good game. I don't look for the Bobcats to win by more than 2 to 3 TDs. I could be wrong but ......

NastySlot
09-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I think Daingerfield will be able to hold its own. Celina will win but they'll know they were in a good game. I don't look for the Bobcats to win by more than 2 to 3 TDs. I could be wrong but ......

i wasn't talking about the game being lopsided....im thinking of that loooong drive with jr high kids....it's not good.

ronwx5x
09-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by waterboy

The Pig has it Celina by 33, but Jerry has often been erring on the high side it seems.

My guess is Celina by 24, and Daingerfield will not look that bad. They are 2-0, having won at Atlanta 29-6 and home against Paul Pewett 34-6. Daingerfield was favored by 27 over Atlanta and 12 over Paul Pewett.

Like 'em or not, we should root for 3A over 2A as it's been rough so far!

kepdawg
09-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
When did they start playing football in Krum?

This year.

kepdawg
09-11-2008, 10:28 PM
How bad was it?

block&tackle
09-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
How bad was it?
I heard that they were very athletic and that their fans were very focal for a JH game - after all, it was the first time in history that Krum fielded a football team.

I don't know what the scores were but I got the impression that they tore our B teams up pretty bad.