PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Everman location???

Adidas410s
11-16-2002, 07:07 PM
I heard next Saturday @ Birdville @ 2PM. I thought that Wylie had choice on where to play. Maybe not. If you have heard any different please share.

evebulldog01
11-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Adidas this is right apparently the Wylie coaches agreed to play at Birdville and If I'm not mistaken it was actually their choice.

Adidas410s
11-16-2002, 07:26 PM
That seems so out of character to play them on turf again. I figured that if nothing else they would choose to play on Friday night and make Everman travel here. I still think that the Bowl in Sweetwater would be an ideal situation cuz Everman would have to leave early in the day and travel to a place that none of their kids have played at before.

oldcat1978
11-16-2002, 11:03 PM
Yes, the game will be at Birdville at 2P on Saturday. I guess the Wylie coaches hope lightening will strike the same place twice against Everman!

Adidas410s
11-17-2002, 03:25 AM
One other reason that Wylie may have picked turf was our line play vs Graham. Our O-line was opening more holes w/ very few holding calls and the D-line was getting excellent penetration. They held Graham to about 2.8 yds/carry. Something like 140 yds on 53 carries I believe. Should be a good game. I am really looking forward to it.

wildstangs
11-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Adidas410s:
That seems so out of character to play them on turf again. I figured that if nothing else they would choose to play on Friday night and make Everman travel here. I still think that the Bowl in Sweetwater would be an ideal situation cuz Everman would have to leave early in the day and travel to a place that none of their kids have played at before.I would love to have seen that game in our bowl. I dont think teams can travel out of the way to play a game though, right? Also, since the two teams played last there has been a reallignment, so the home and home flip of a few years ago is void now.