PDA

View Full Version : Pirates, Bears, etc.

IHStangFan
09-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Sinton Pirates have the toughest schedule in the game of football.....PERIOD. I hear through the grapevine they are playing the Dallas Cowboys next week, then are taking on the San Quintin penal league team the week after that. On top of it all, the Pirate offense will not be allowed to use their left hands. Also, they will have to wear flipflops. Furthermore, the lights will be turned out in the stadium when the Pirates are on defense. OH...one more thing....Each time the Pirates' special teams unit is on the field, the sprinkler system will be activated.

Also....there is West Oso that must be talked about. Beware of the Howling Bear....they have given us SO much to beware OF in the last 10 years. There isn't a team in the land that should take them lightly. They are.....ERRRR...WERE ranked in the top 10 to start the season......and that's all I have to say about that.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-08-2008, 04:35 PM
i am a Pirate fan first but sorry i have to go for the Dallas Cowboys on that game, cant ruin a perfect season by the Cowboys :D

IHStangFan
09-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i am a Pirate fan first but sorry i have to go for the Dallas Cowboys on that game, cant ruin a perfect season by the Cowboys :D :D ;)