NateDawg39
09-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow...thats special

BobcatBenny
09-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Is there an orange colored High School football team that is better? :D

WildTexan972
09-08-2008, 01:43 PM
each week it seems so much more disappointing just how weak Region 2 is this year....

maybe one of the 2 Paris dropdown teams will prove to be pretty good, and Prosper might be ok, but not many teams to hang the reputation on this year.....at least not so far....

Old Tiger
09-08-2008, 01:47 PM
http://lol-lost.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/epic_fail_3.jpg

c bobcats run
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Just bored, 103 views in about 30 minutes. I guess we are really hated. Why does every one hate the winners. (Cowboys, Yankees, etc.)

Old Tiger
09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
this isn't your grandpas yankees ;)

people don't hate him....they just hate how arrogant some of the fans are....nothing to do with the team IMO

Hill Man
09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
take off the brown from the Cleveland Browns helmet.. I was thinking that orange looks like celina...
So now Celina is the Cleveland Browns of 3A football.:doh:

WildTexan972
09-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
take off the brown from the Cleveland Browns helmet.. I was thinking that orange looks like celina...
So now Celina is the Cleveland Browns of 3A football.:doh:

no....the Cl Browns helmet is closer in color to the sweet potato babycrap color of the longWhorns than it is to Celina orange...if we was looking for a better team than us in orange, I'd say maybe those Rockwall guys might be pretty good this year....and they is the same orange as us....

Dogman_1969
09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

So far this year Celina is no better than Smithville..........

Does that bust your bubble?????

Hill Man
09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
no....the Cl Browns helmet is closer in color to the sweet potato babycrap color of the longWhorns than it is to Celina orange...if we was looking for a better team than us in orange, I'd say maybe those Rockwall guys might be pretty good this year....and they is the same orange as us....

Must of been my TV color.. could have sworn the CLB orange was more like the Celina pumpkin:thinking:
Sweet potatoa babycrap color of the longWhorns?:thinking: I always just refered to it as dirty brown or dirt:doh:
I like your description beter:clap:

BobcatBenny
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
So far this year Celina is no better than Smithville..........

Does that bust your bubble?????
No way does that bust my bubble. If Smithville is better ... then they are better.

I think Celina is good, but I am not sold on the fact that they are a contender again this year. If you remember last season, I gave Celina 3 or 4 games before I declared them legit and able to contend for a championship. Same holds this season.

But ... nor am I counting Celina out yet. They beat a very good set of athletes this last Friday. :eek:

BILLYFRED0000
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
No way does that bust my bubble. If Smithville is better ... then they are better.

I think Celina is good, but I am not sold on the fact that they are a contender again this year. If you remember last season, I gave Celina 3 or 4 games before I declared them legit and able to contend for a championship. Same holds this season.

But ... nor am I counting Celina out yet. They beat a very good set of athletes this last Friday. :eek:

YOu got that right. Offensively they were decent but on the defense they were good. Not quite as good as CS last year but better than Snyder.

charlesrixey
09-08-2008, 03:59 PM
actually, we won't know how good celina is until after the fifth game;)

WildTexan972
09-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I doubt we will know how good Celina really is until maybe after the 13th or 14th game.....those should tell the tale....

catgut
09-08-2008, 05:15 PM

I'd say Texas High usually is. Not sure what they have this year...but they do wear burnt orange

orange machine
09-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Looks like we will be without Charlie for awhile.

BobcatBenny
09-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I am not aware what his injury actually is, but it is not that surprising. IMO he was fortunate.

3afan
09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
.... but I am not sold on the fact that they are a contender again this year. ...

if they're not, you can always move again to a town where the team is a contender :hand:

bad shtick BB :thumbsup:

kepdawg
09-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by c bobcats run
Just bored, 103 views in about 30 minutes. I guess we are really hated. Why does every one hate the winners. (Cowboys, Yankees, etc.)

I viewed because I like them. :)

BobcatBenny
09-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
if they're not, you can always move again to a town where the team is a contender :hand:

bad shtick BB :thumbsup:
Not so much shtick, so don't get me wrong. Celina is good. I have not ruled anything out. I like to see each team come together. This year's team is very different from last season's.

jambo67
09-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't mistake interest with hate. Celina football is synonomous winning and tradition. If there is Celina news I'm going to click on it in a flash and any high school ball fan wants to know what a new post is about. Trust me, when Celina does well and gets beat we all do well. ha!

"NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN A POOL OF SWEAT!"

jambo67
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Don't mistake interest with hate. Celina football is synonomous winning and tradition. If there is Celina news I'm going to click on it in a flash, and any high school ball fan wants to know what a new post is about. Trust me, when Celina does well and gets beat we all do well. ha!

"NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN A POOL OF SWEAT!"

Fletch
09-08-2008, 09:50 PM

He was in a boot yesterday. :(

Matthew328
09-08-2008, 09:59 PM

I'd take Arlington Bowie!

BILLYFRED0000
09-08-2008, 10:02 PM

Charlie is ok. He just tweaked that ankle.
They don't really need him he just keeps wanting to play. You know how charlie is.

cats 2008
09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
will he play aginst dainegerfield?Are they as good as tca?

kepdawg
09-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Fletch
He was in a boot yesterday. :(

I thought all the boys in them parts wear boots!

lion75
09-08-2008, 10:10 PM
What is the line on Celina vs. Daingerfield?

BILLYFRED0000
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by cats 2008
will he play aginst dainegerfield?Are they as good as tca?

No they are not. I would put TCA in the region finals last year in 1 2 and 4 and probably winning in 4 maybe in 1. Daingerfield has not been that good in a while.

That being said, if we do not take care of business we can lose. GA said it best. The most important game you will ever play is the game coming up this Friday.

orange machine
09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
I sure feel bad for Charlie. He and Troy have been the work horses for Celina for the last 3 years. Its just awful this has to happen in his senior year, but i will say this when Charlie gets healthy to play again the other teams better hold on because he is gonna be a wild man out there ready to strike.

cats 2008
09-08-2008, 10:32 PM
how long is he out for?

BobcatBenny
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I'd take Arlington Bowie!
Celina is orangier!

That is an ugly orange! Is this the color kepdawg was talking about in the gym? If so, I hope Celina got a discount! :(
http://www.bhsvolsfootball.com/images/plf_def_pg.jpg

lion75
09-08-2008, 10:50 PM
No disrespect, but A. Bowie's uni's look sweeter than Celina's

d0tc0m
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Hello to all! I've been browsing through these forums for a couple years now and finally broke down and got an account! I will get to see my first Celina game of the year saturday! Just hard to make the trek from fayetteville to celina as much as I'd like to. Should be a good game.

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
Hello to all! I've been browsing through these forums for a couple years now and finally broke down and got an account! :wave: :wave: Good to see you!

CHS_89
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Hello to all! I've been browsing through these forums for a couple years now and finally broke down and got an account! I will get to see my first Celina game of the year saturday! Just hard to make the trek from fayetteville to celina as much as I'd like to. Should be a good game.

Dotcom,
Whats up. I remember you from prepxtra if you are the same person. How ya been?

d0tc0m
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Good to be here! I actually met quite a few of you LH fans who were also posters over on the ole txprepsxtra back at the 06 title game. I can't wait to see some tx football, arkansas HSFB is just kind of a joke.

kepdawg
09-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Celina is orangier!

That is an ugly orange! Is this the color kepdawg was talking about in the gym? If so, I hope Celina got a discount! :(
http://www.bhsvolsfootball.com/images/plf_def_pg.jpg

I think it is close to this.

It is definitely not the Celina orange I am used to!

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Good to be here! I actually met quite a few of you LH fans who were also posters over on the ole txprepsxtra back at the 06 title game. I was one of them.....tailgate, right?

d0tc0m
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
yes ma'am i believe so! Probably stuck out like a sore thumb in that sea of purple.

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2008, 11:09 PM
yes ma'am i believe so! Probably stuck out like a sore thumb in that sea of purple.
ROFL! Not so much. I was impressed that you and Orange Defense came over. :)

d0tc0m
09-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Well it was a little intimidating...but we were treated rather nicely. If all goes well maybe we can do it again this year! ;)

d0tc0m
09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Dotcom,
Whats up. I remember you from prepxtra if you are the same person. How ya been?

Yeah it's the same ole me! I've been great, just trying to finish up my journalism degree here at UofArkansas so I can get back to Texas and hopefully start covering some real football! How have you been?