PDA

View Full Version : Pecos???

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Anyone know anything about em'?

We play them for home coming but I have heard nothing about them.

STANG RED
09-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS

Lots of teams play Pecos for homecoming. That ought to tell you something.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

lol, I guess so and take a look at their record:

http://www.maxpreps.com/texas/football/pecos/schedule.aspx?ssid=2f36027d-d6f6-4509-aba9-adad5cc85b5e&schoolid=540c26f9-43fd-4cbc-a2c9-d5a1231f10df&urpath=,local,team

DaHop72
09-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Gee, have you ever heard about playing them one at a time. We play two games before this one. :hand:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72 Gee, have you ever heard about playing them one at a time._ We play two games before this one. :hand:

I was just wondering about them since no one has talked about em':hand:

DaHop72
09-08-2008, 07:58 AM
I was just wondering about them since no one has talked about em':hand: Why don't we wonder about them later and wonder about Amarillo Palo Duro now.:doh:

garciap77
09-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:D

Stang check out my pics in the pic thread! See if you can quess who the guy in the yellow hat is. Hint: Says he use to be from Sweetwater!:D ;)

RedWhiteBlue
09-08-2008, 01:48 PM

I heard they are all on steroids..... or was that someone else??:confused:

Ranger Mom
09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I heard they are all on steroids..... or was that someone else??:confused:

I think that is a little bit of a stretch!

Here was the article that was posted here and was moved because it turned "racial" in tone!

AUSTIN -- Pecos High School was put on probation for one year and publicly reprimanded Wednesday after officials determined the school violated Texas' new steroids testing policies.

University Interscholastic League spokeswoman Kim Rogers said someone at the school violated confidentiality rules that are supposed to prevent athletes from knowing they are about to be tested. She said she had no specifics on who was involved or how the rules were broken.

UIL rules allow only a handful of administrators to know about 48 hours in advance that testers from the National Center for Drug Free Sport are coming to a campus.

Rogers said testing was conducted at the school without a problem, but could not provide further details.

Pecos officials declined to appear at a UIL disciplinary meeting Wednesday, Rogers said. The school had notified the UIL it would not challenge the punishment.