PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming '08

maroonpirate04
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
The great thing about texas high school football is homecoming when a community comes together and show school spirit with pride. A chance to welcome alumni's back to campus and remember the good old days of school with your friends. Well it's that time again by now most schools will be having Homecoming. And next week marks Sinton's homecoming on the 19th. The parade is on the 18th so much to do just for that thursday evening. Once again gotta break out the trailer, cardboards, and paint to shape out the Pirate ship oh and Jack Sparrow will be greeting all the kids in town for the third year in a row. Last year I got a great response from the kids who were excited to see him :D It's great to see kids happy as Jack sails through a sea of maroon:D

Sinton will be playing the Hebbronville Longhorns this year. Hope its a great victory for the Pirates. To end our 2 year drought in homecoming games. What team is your school is playing this Homecoming?

piratebg
09-07-2008, 02:23 PM
My wife makes garters and mums for my kids and her family. We went out and bought everything she'll need Friday night. :)

maroonpirate04
09-07-2008, 02:31 PM
My sister does the same thing every year. she loves it when it's homecoming she get's creative last year she made me a garter with a pirate in the middle and a "neverending s" on it and put Class Of '89 on the ribbon with little bells in maroon/white/black/silver. Thought it was pretty cool

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2008, 02:40 PM
i was at the Moody and King game last night and King band did a pirate theme, it was arrrrrrg righty. announcer did a great pirate immatiation.

kepdawg
09-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
What team is your school is playing this Homecoming?

Jasper plays Huntington for homecoming. Poor Huntington! I don't know why they don't just give up football.

Chillimaru
09-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Orange Grove plays Banquete next Friday for Homecoming