PDA

View Full Version : Kind of late but....

WHS02
09-07-2008, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to say what a great game between LH and Wylie. I was really suprised how our boys played. I was sure hoping to pull off the win after the onisde but that shows how young we still are. Not taking nothing away from LH. The are a great team and have good sportsmanship. I met atleast 10 diffrent moms ans dads at a convenience store after the game. They were all vey nice and respectfull. Two great programs and I hope we meet again down the road. GREAT GAME LH AND WYLIE!!!!!

Snydertigersrul
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
I just wanted to say what a great game between LH and Wylie. I was really suprised how our boys played. I was sure hoping to pull off the win after the onisde but that shows how young we still are. Not taking nothing away from LH. The are a great team and have good sportsmanship. I met atleast 10 diffrent moms ans dads at a convenience store after the game. They were all vey nice and respectfull. Two great programs and I hope we meet again down the road. GREAT GAME LH AND WYLIE!!!!!

Wylie and Liberty Hill won't meet in the playoffs. Wylie will be Division I and LH is Division II