PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood put on one week probation

popcorn screen
09-07-2008, 11:03 AM
It will be good to not see this board flooded with Brownwood people talking about them being the 2nd coming or something to that extent.:p "3A - Strap em up a little tighter"

slingshot
09-07-2008, 11:07 AM
"Probation"?

Trashman
09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
I have never said that Brownwood is the second coming of anything.:mad: I may want to borrow that later though:D I haven't gone anywhere.:inlove:

pirate4state
09-07-2008, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes:

Trashman
09-07-2008, 12:21 PM
In the event you did not see this in the sports forum:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Trashman
We lost a football game! OMG! The world is coming to an end, I can't stand it! This has got to be the worst case of maroon flu I have ever had.................no wait! You mean that this was a non-district game.......not a game that has any bearing on the out come of our season? It dosen't matter? It's one of those games that we learn from our mistakes and build up on what we did right?.....................Well alrighty then! Who's next?

You people crack me up!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
In the event you did not see this in the sports forum:

You people crack me up!

What do you mean you people?:foul:

:D :devil: :D

STANG RED
09-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I enjoyed the Bwood bashing as much as anyone there for a while, but I think it's time to move on. I know Rocket brought most of this on by his early posts but even he has changed his tune and is ready to move on. All Bwooders are part of the family now, we all got a few good shots in, they got a few good shots back, and now its time to get on with the season with some civility.
I'm glad all Bwooders are here, and think they added a lot to the board just as it was getting a little boring.
Good job Rocket and friends. You made things interesting around here again.;)
Besides, I'm sure a new whipping boy will come aboard to make things interesting again real soon.:devil: :D

Trashman
09-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:D :devil: :D

All of the people that thought Brownwood Fans were back home committing hari-kari after our loss to La Vega.:D

DaHop72
09-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I enjoyed the Bwood bashing as much as anyone there for a while, but I think it's time to move on. I know Rocket brought most of this on by his early posts but even he has changed his tune and is ready to move on. All Bwooders are part of the family now, we all got a few good shots in, they got a few good shots back, and now its time to get on with the season with some civility.
I'm glad all Bwooders are here, and think they added a lot to the board just as it was getting a little boring.
Good job Rocket and friends. You made things interesting around here again.;)
Besides, I'm sure a new whipping boy will come aboard to make things interesting again real soon.:devil: :D Yeppers, Rocket stepped up as did several other Brownwood posters for a dose of crow. Wonder where BwdLions ran off and hid?:thinking: :thinking:

Old Tiger
09-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:D :devil: :D what do YOU mean YOU people? :D

ProudHornetMom
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I know I'm old and confuse easily but what probation? I've missed something. :confused:

pirate4state
09-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
I know I'm old and confuse easily but what probation? I've missed something. :confused: someone's idea of a joke

Phil C
09-08-2008, 08:59 AM
In the 50s Brownwood banned the Bridgit Bardot 1956 movie "And God Created Woman" from showing in Brownwood, Texas. It was on the news at the time.

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
In the 50s Brownwood banned the Bridgit Bardot 1956 movie "And God Created Woman" from showing in Brownwood, Texas. It was on the news at the time.
:1offtopc: :hijacktd: :doh:

Sweetwater Red
09-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
what do YOU mean YOU people? :D

Someone got it.:thumbsup:

Trashman
09-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

The Sheriff, of the time, confiscated "Midnight Cowboy" to prevent it's showing as well. :eek: